PDA

View Full Version : Severe Red Ping Issues (Asia Server)

Lim Weibin
01-23-2023, 10:23 AM
Hi @cinco @asommers @futumsh @remiem, wanted to clarify if there was any disruptions to the connectivity for the Asia server mainly in Singapore & Malaysia? As ever since the event updated was launched, a couple of my friends including myself have been experiencing red ping issue at random times even in towns and remapping. Has been almost 3+ days and the same issue is persisting, could you look into it? The ping goes from up to 2k to 10k and it's really hard to play as my other friends in game from other countries have no issues with their connectivity. We have also tried resetting the router and all but still facing the same issue, and those who are only from the Asia countries are getting that.

AucResearcher
01-23-2023, 10:34 AM
Have same issue spiking ping with no reason sometimes (i played other game too and the ping was all fine) also sometimes got disconnected suddenly ;-;

mrshield
01-23-2023, 10:41 AM
Yup same issue here but im lagging only when i use pc/laptop device in ipad its ok

Lim Weibin
01-23-2023, 10:48 AM
Have same issue spiking ping with no reason sometimes (i played other game too and the ping was all fine) also sometimes got disconnected suddenly ;-;

Right... has always been no issues before the lunar event updated started kicking in. :/

Lim Weibin
01-23-2023, 10:51 AM
Yup same issue here but im lagging only when i use pc/laptop device in ipad its ok

Playing on mobile phone seems to be much worse :grumpy:

Futumsh
01-23-2023, 12:34 PM
You're overseas from the servers, and there's likely some network event happening. We don't control the internet.