PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments

Idevour
01-23-2023, 11:30 AM
Will we ever see STS sponsored tournaments again?

dmt
01-31-2023, 08:21 PM

that’s a good question [emoji99]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Itastemvp
01-31-2023, 10:37 PM
Considering the only one you participated in was the position of a sub… I don’t see what you’re too worried about. But there’s a really good chance it’ll never happen again. Especially with the intense grind they left the PL community with in the form of “fangs” to craft items that don’t comply with each other as “sets”… plus ghost would have to get back on as tournament bracket leader or someone with similar knowledge like trajectories, who is now banned and doesn’t have any interest in ever returning to Pl. no hard feelings btw.

Idevour
02-01-2023, 01:23 AM
Considering the only one you participated in was the position of a sub… I don’t see what you’re too worried about. But there’s a really good chance it’ll never happen again. Especially with the intense grind they left the PL community with in the form of “fangs” to craft items that don’t comply with each other as “sets”… plus ghost would have to get back on as tournament bracket leader or someone with similar knowledge like trajectories, who is now banned and doesn’t have any interest in ever returning to Pl. no hard feelings btw.

Tell me you know nothing, without telling me you know nothing

Far
02-01-2023, 01:08 PM
They should make new tradable tourney

3pc
02-02-2023, 06:51 PM

Tell me you just wanted to speak just to speak.

dmt
02-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Tell me you know nothing, without telling me you know nothing

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Xvanitykingx
02-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Perhaps we may be able to revive that through <The Community Guild> once again. We have hosted STS sponsored PvP tournaments in the past and if the Devs are on board with it, we can reinstate that.

Just as an example you can refer to this tournament we hosted back in 2014:
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137575-The-Community-Guild-and-Spacetime-Community-Team-Present-Valentine-s-Day-Clash!