PDA

View Full Version : Gosh what's wrong?

prouzi
08-28-2012, 03:54 AM
==. My story comes now. I join a lvl 8 game, and suddenly a person wish to fight with me. I granted his wish, i fought him and i won. Then suddenly, a bird came and rush me. But fail, the guy who i he wanted to fight me, rushed me. So i was like not happy about it. I rushed both of them.They won me (obviously) they say that they are really good. I was like.. what..? Then one of him, was alone and i decided to rush him by myself. But suddenly the other team said they were friends and together rushing. Really community pvpers?

Thelastblink
08-28-2012, 04:09 AM
Watch out for the forgotten bows... So OP, especially in low lvl! Birds are good now!

prouzi
08-28-2012, 05:41 AM
i'm just saying the community is getting really like a disaster on it. It make's the "noobs" trash me ....

Rot
08-29-2012, 06:01 AM
Low level PvP has a Poor community.
I'm definitely trying out 56s, 30s isn't that bad IMO, so give it a try, maybe.

Yich
08-29-2012, 10:48 AM

You have a lot of nerve insulting all of low level.

Zeus
08-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Watch out for the forgotten bows... So OP, especially in low lvl! Birds are good now!

Birds were always really good if you knew how to use them.

Zapoke
08-29-2012, 10:53 AM

He's right though.

ThePvpTwink
08-29-2012, 11:48 AM
26 is pretty freindly

Rot
08-30-2012, 03:42 AM

There's something wrong with 70% of the players in l10-17s. That's my opinion. Sorry if you're offended, my post wasn't meant to insult all of the low levels, just part of them.

Cahaun
08-30-2012, 04:50 AM

And it's still going to be true: Low level Pvp has a poor community. That is what everyone on the forum can agree to based with the huge amount of threads of people being bullied in low level pvp or people swelling in their pride. Did he say ALL the low level people are bad? No. Just that it has a bad community. "A rotten apple ruins the barrel" except there's a major amount of rotten apples in low level pvp.

Like-A-Boss
08-30-2012, 11:22 AM
It's ok.
Get some lv 12 friends or join One of The Fallen Angels/Sleep.
Write the bird and other guy's name down.
Happy Hunting!

Yich
08-30-2012, 11:24 AM
As if anyone ever gets into sleep. Lol.

Yich
08-30-2012, 11:30 AM
And it's still going to be true: Low level Pvp has a poor community. That is what everyone on the forum can agree to based with the huge amount of threads of people being bullied in low level pvp or people swelling in their pride. Did he say ALL the low level people are bad? No. Just that it has a bad community. "A rotten apple ruins the barrel" except there's a major amount of rotten apples in low level pvp.

He didnt say "most of the low level community is bad". Dont pretend he did. He said "Low level has a Poor community". Sure, he corrected himself. Just seems a bit hypocritical for someone who doesnt do low level to say they are "poor". I must now hold the generalization that everyone who does PvP at his level must be this rude.

See what I did there?^

Prepare
08-30-2012, 11:37 AM
IMO only the new players aren't rude in low level pvp

Rot
08-30-2012, 11:58 PM
IMO only the new players aren't rude in low level pvp

:o
IMO the new players are the ones who are causing problems.

Yich and Cahuan,
Please stop arguing about my statement, it makes me feel bad. Thanks you. :)

prouzi
08-31-2012, 12:55 AM
:o
IMO the new players are the ones who are causing problems.

Yich and Cahuan,
Please stop arguing about my statement, it makes me feel bad. Thanks you. :)]

I don't really agree that new players are causing problems. Just that players has been taking advantage to rush people, when they had this bows.

Rot
08-31-2012, 02:39 AM
]

I don't really agree that new players are causing problems. Just that players has been taking advantage to rush people, when they had this bows.

New players rage easily, which I don't understand why. Sometimes, they auto you until you die, and after you rushed them back, they would curse you. Like.. hmm. ._.

Muslim
08-31-2012, 02:58 AM
Omg! I think I know why this problem is happening!!!

Because the new bows hit high!!!!

-.-

Ya... For low lvl pvp you don't really need skill... All you need is a bow and ur off owning pros -.-
That's the main reason why I postponed my bear...and made a bird... But nowadays noobs are so full of themselfs...
Its makes me laugh a bit XD