PDA

View Full Version : 2023-01-24 Content Update (299242)

Futumsh
01-24-2023, 01:20 PM
+ Zodias Kraken Battle Sword charged attacks can affect targets in a 360 degree area.
+ Zodias Kraken Battle Sword charged attacks can no longer be dodged (though they can still miss).
+ Reduced the Zodias Kraken Battle Sword cooldown to twelve (12) seconds (was 16).
+ Buffed gold loot from Zodias Portal bosses.
+ Buffed gold loot from "Zaartarax" (both Standard and Elite).
+ Increased drop chances for Zodias Locked Crates from Elite Zodias bosses.
+ Zodias boss monsters have a chance to drop the Zodias Locked Crate in non-Elite zones.
+ The Zodias Robo Crab Bombs no longer stun.
+ Increased Zodias portal opening rate.
+ Added Heretic and Elite Heretic chest crafting (Bronze -> Silver -> Gold).
+ If you are online when your auction sells, you now get a system message and alert.
+ The alert can be disabled in the options.
+ Web client hotbar supports ctrl modifier for using second bar.
+ Updated hold position of the Ursoth 2022 Samurai Swords.

Xuds
01-24-2023, 01:21 PM
Good update

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

tapsykrete
01-24-2023, 01:23 PM
2nd.......?????

Valkiirye
01-24-2023, 01:26 PM
Cool! Thought there could be kraken sword dmg bost, Ty too!

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Oakmaiden
01-24-2023, 01:26 PM
Buff my Holley weapons!

caabarader
01-24-2023, 01:30 PM
Aquareth Boss were dropping less than others Bosses? Or after this buff base Gold of It is highest than others Bosses?

Enviado de meu LM-K420 usando o Tapatalk

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 01:33 PM
-.- i was hyped about the buff of kraken sword… and you lower the cd? Like guys we needed a damage boost compared to mages or rogue damage. Not a Cooldown Reduction Buff… cd was okay cuz the damage came from kraken armor + sword proc…

it wont change anything for us tanks lmao

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Beanecacan
01-24-2023, 01:34 PM
NICE kraken sword still 0 dmg and warrior only one class who need zaarus to kill boss still well

Cinco
01-24-2023, 01:40 PM
-.- i was hyped about the buff of kraken sword… and you lower the cd? Like guys we needed a damage boost compared to mages or rogue damage. Not a Cooldown Reduction Buff… cd was okay cuz the damage came from kraken armor + sword proc…

it wont change anything for us tanks lmao

It's a significant buff - not only because the cooldown is shorter but because it can't be dodged and it hits enemies all around you (whereas before it only hit enemies directly in front of you in a 130 degree angle). The purpose of buffing this item was not to make it rival the DPS Class' weapons but to make it a 50/50 comparison with the Kraken Aegis.

Skeleton Mike
01-24-2023, 01:41 PM
If you are online when your auction sells, you now get a system message and alert.

This one is godlike, thanks!

Cinco
01-24-2023, 01:42 PM
Aquareth Boss were dropping less than others Bosses? Or after this buff base Gold of It is highest than others Bosses?

Post updated - it was "Zaartarax" that got the boost.

"Aquareth" gold loot was not affected.

Best wishes!

Statsonly
01-24-2023, 01:43 PM
Love the auction update

Encryptions
01-24-2023, 01:44 PM
It's a significant buff - not only because the cooldown is shorter but because it can't be dodged and it hits enemies all around you (whereas before it only hit enemies directly in front of you in a 130 degree angle). The purpose of buffing this item was not to make it rival the DPS Class' weapons but to make it a 50/50 comparison with the Kraken Aegis.

Whats the base drop of the portal bosses now and aqua vs zaara map 4 boss?

Valkiirye
01-24-2023, 01:47 PM
By the way do you guys forget bost the gold loot from Aquareth? still getting same as before, asked to guild mates and they are dropping same, this with high gl% ^^

Legolasn
01-24-2023, 01:50 PM
By the way do you guys forget bost the gold loot from Aquareth? still getting same as before, asked to guild mates and they are dropping same, this with high gl% ^^

They buffed map4

Ilove_Poopoo
01-24-2023, 01:51 PM
4th Zodias boss is dropping 2 gold piles when dead. Intended? Also, Aquareth doesn't seem like it had a gold buff.

Vvaffe

ill stick to neptaris then, thanks. Its still not worth to play

Icarusflame

I tried it and sword is more fun now. The really downside about the sword before was long cd, n range. Thanks a lot. Agree with your opinion, now this sword can be alternative choice beside the aegis for pve, Those cd reduction is perfect.
Although if its increase in dmg for bosses a little bit will be a great (for example increase the bonus base status of sword from 15% bonus boss dmg to 25% or 30% bonus boss damge)

Cinco
01-24-2023, 01:55 PM
4th Zodias boss is dropping 2 gold piles when dead. Intended? Also, Aquareth doesn't seem like it had a gold buff.

The buff is compared to what it was before. Prior to this update Aquareth didn't offer as much min/max gold as Zaartarax. The intent with the change is to award greater gold with later maps in Zodias (both normal and elite).

Cinco
01-24-2023, 01:55 PM
ill stick to neptaris then, thanks. Its still not worth to play

Neptaris is much better for doing less damage.

Cinco
01-24-2023, 01:56 PM
Whats the base drop of the portal bosses now and aqua vs zaara map 4 boss?

For max level players:
Elite Portal Boss base gold ranges from 3k to 6k (non-Elite is 2k to 5k).
Elite Campaign Boss base gold ranges from 500 to 4k (non-Elite max is 3k).

Ilove_Poopoo
01-24-2023, 01:56 PM
The buff is compared to what it was before. Prior to this update Aquareth didn't offer as much min/max gold as Zaartarax. The intent with the change is to award greater gold with later maps in Zodias (both normal and elite).So, is the 2x gold pile drop from Zaartarax intended? or overlooked. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-24-2023, 01:58 PM
So, is the 2x gold pile drop from Zaartarax intended? or overlooked. Thanks in advance.

It's intended.

The Boss name in the update notes is not correct. I'll fix that rn.

Best wishes!

Cinco
01-24-2023, 01:59 PM
They buffed map4

Right - I updated the post with the correct info.

Thanks!

Legolasn
01-24-2023, 02:00 PM

Realistically neptaris under perfect circumstances deals the most dmg even compared to kraken gun or bow. It just requires much more effort in doing so. Its dmg vs kraken swords dmg aint even close ...it possibly deals x5 kraken swords dmg

Elec
01-24-2023, 02:00 PM

How many targets can it hit?

karossss
01-24-2023, 02:07 PM
W update

Ilove_Poopoo
01-24-2023, 02:08 PM
For max level players:
Elite Campaign Boss base gold ranges from 500 to 4k (non-Elite max is 3k).Kinda irrelevant, but for reference and comparison, what was the Elite campaign boss min-max range before the nerfs? Thanks.

Encryptions
01-24-2023, 02:09 PM
For max level players:
Elite Campaign Boss base gold ranges from 500 to 4k (non-Elite max is 3k).
So portal bosses drop the same amount as they did before the nerf.

Legolasn
01-24-2023, 02:10 PM

I think before 4-8k

Cinco
01-24-2023, 02:10 PM

Roughly yes.

Cinco
01-24-2023, 02:13 PM
Kinda irrelevant, but for reference and comparison, what was the Elite campaign boss min-max range before the nerfs? Thanks.

They were in the 1k to 5k range prior to last week's nerf.

Encryptions
01-24-2023, 02:29 PM
They were in the 1k to 5k range prior to last week's nerf.
Just so people actually run mecharydon can the bosses drop be increased by 2x? It always takes over 1min 30s to complete as other maps take around 30-45s.

spityful17
01-24-2023, 02:33 PM
The buff on krak sword is great!!
but most of us are expecting a little dmg boost buff on bosess with the weap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 02:48 PM

neptaris is much better for doing less damage? Oh boy… cinco

yerrisin
01-24-2023, 02:49 PM
Thank you very much for the update. especially for the auction alert. I have been waiting for this for a long time. It is really very useful for us. By the way, another good update would be the management of mailbox in the game. since having to go to the house to be able to see them and answer makes it a bit tedious. I feel that since it is a communication mechanism between the players, I feel that it would be more natural and normal for it to appear in the "social" section.

@Futumsh

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 02:57 PM
@cinco

https://youtu.be/KE1OmTHEwgw

Kakashis
01-24-2023, 03:08 PM
Thanks for listening to the community. Hopefully let us try and get used to the new system before further changes based on the feedback of a few in the future.

Yzorider
01-24-2023, 03:09 PM
+ Zodias Kraken Battle Sword charged attacks can affect targets in a 360 degree area.
+ Zodias Kraken Battle Sword charged attacks can no longer be dodged (though they can still miss).
+ Reduced the Zodias Kraken Battle Sword cooldown to twelve (12) seconds (was 16).
+ Buffed gold loot from Zodias Portal bosses.
+ Buffed gold loot from "Zaartarax" (both Standard and Elite).
+ Increased drop chances for Zodias Locked Crates from Elite Zodias bosses.
+ Zodias boss monsters have a chance to drop the Zodias Locked Crate in non-Elite zones.
+ The Zodias Robo Crab Bombs no longer stun.
+ Increased Zodias portal opening rate.
+ Added Heretic and Elite Heretic chest crafting (Bronze -> Silver -> Gold).
+ If you are online when your auction sells, you now get a system message and alert.
+ The alert can be disabled in the options.
+ Updated hold position of the Ursoth 2022 Samurai Swords.more gold from monsters please

Odesláno z mého SM-A528B pomocí Tapatalk

Beanecacan
01-24-2023, 03:16 PM
@cinco

https://youtu.be/KE1OmTHEwgw

https://youtu.be/5cKOy9p_gWo
Yeah and they keep thinking Krak sword is more op than neptaris

Cinco
01-24-2023, 03:18 PM

Cool - you have made the case that Neptaris should be nerfed significantly.

We'll look into this as soon as we can.

Thanks!

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 03:19 PM

yeah thanks for the shorten one, wp on that lmfao

Cinco
01-24-2023, 03:19 PM
neptaris is much better for doing less damage? Oh boy… cinco

I hear you - Neptaris is too OP and needs to be nerfed.

You might not be saying that exactly but you are saying it... so we'll get after it.

Thanks!

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 03:24 PM
I hear you - Neptaris is too OP and needs to be nerfed.

You might not be saying that exactly but you are saying it... so we'll get after it.

Thanks!

So you wanna ruin tank class completely?

Cherybom
01-24-2023, 03:24 PM
Please do a power update for the kraken bow as well. Its power alone is low. Even Marinos deals more damage.

Cinco
01-24-2023, 03:25 PM

You just got done telling me it's too powerful in comparison to the Arcane.

The Arcane should be better.

You even made a video.

Synergia
01-24-2023, 03:26 PM
Please do a power update for the kraken bow as well. Its power alone is low. Even Marinos deals more damage.

consider the stats bonus in your calculations in whats better

Legolasn
01-24-2023, 03:30 PM

You even made a video.

More like we want sword to get buffed a little to deal near as kraken gun and bow dmg

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 03:31 PM
Big thanks Cinco and sts for listening to us all players.

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 03:32 PM

You even made a video.

You just dont play ur own game, like why do we players have to show you how your game works? Why do we have to ask for damage buffs for our weapons, and after that we‘re getting nothing. The cd is cool and so on… but we have dmg from proc stacking with armor… krak sword alone tickles the boss. This mechanic with krak armor + mythic is out there since years. Every class is using it.

Cinco
01-24-2023, 03:35 PM
You just dont play ur own game, like why do we players have to show you how your game works? Why do we have to ask for damage buffs for our weapons, and after that we‘re getting nothing. The cd is cool and so on… but we have dmg from proc stacking with armor… krak sword alone tickles the boss. This mechanic with krak armor + mythic is out there since years. Every class is using it.

It seemed like a bad idea at the time to prevent Kraken Armor from proc'ing when the Zodias Mythic weapon(s) were equipped... but I see your point. That can certainly be part of the nerf.

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 03:36 PM

i really dont want to sound rude man.. its just so frustrating to get in a conversation with you and add suggestion or giving feedback. We wanted s little damage buff to be usefull in maps, not the cd reduction you added

Adrumos
01-24-2023, 03:37 PM
Drops are still relatively low compare to the pre nerf days.

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 03:38 PM
More like we want sword to get buffed a little to deal near as kraken gun and bow dmg

this is what we wanted. +1

Cinco
01-24-2023, 03:41 PM
i really dont want to sound rude man.. its just so frustrating to get in a conversation with you and add suggestion or giving feedback. We wanted s little damage buff to be usefull in maps, not the cd reduction you added

It's okay that you're rude. I think the feedback is useful.

The Kraken Battle sword benefits tremendously from the cooldown reduction, the target angle changes and removing the ability for affected targets to dodge.

Piling damage on this when it compares so favorably to the Aegis feels like a big mistake.

Advocacies
01-24-2023, 03:43 PM

"Tank" do you even tank the damage? Or you're one of those "tank" dps don't refer to this word "tank" neptaris damage dealing weap not tanking , nerfing it wouldn't ruin the actual concept of "tank" ty

Cinco
01-24-2023, 03:43 PM

This is a separate issue to the problem between the two Warrior weapons. Aegis was doing a lot more overall damage to Bosses while the Sword was meant to be a 'boss killer.'

yerrisin
01-24-2023, 03:47 PM

Thanks!none have said that the neptaris should be nerfed. what we have been saying is that the kraken sword should be improved. weapons that have already gone through a stage of evaluation and changes should not be touched for any reason.

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 03:48 PM

Instead of give thanks for the buffs you complain more now neptaris will nerf lol, you want to equal the damage to rogue then request to nerf your ultimate rage to x2 and maximum armor of warior to 5k and feel the run of rogue user every hard map.

Synergia
this is what we wanted. +1

Kraken gun is honestly too strong.. there are mages manage to kill LB flylord in 2 seconds, while me as a rogue that is doing the same thing with kraken bow and armor, endgame dex awakes, with fish oil elixers and arcane were / mephsto, can't even do near as much in 2 seconds.

Cinco
none have said that the neptaris should be nerfed. what we have been saying is that the kraken sword should be improved. weapons that have already gone through a stage of evaluation and changes should not be touched for any reason.

This is incorrect - the weapons need continual reevaluation due to the introduction of newer gear (whether this is upgraded stuff for existing slots or brand new equipment in new slots).

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 03:50 PM
"Tank" do you even tank the damage? Or you're one of those "tank" dps don't refer to this word "tank" neptaris damage dealing weap not tanking , nerfing it wouldn't ruin the actual concept of "tank" ty

i do :)

but taunt does not work really good. Getting skipped in pts because mages n rog are just simply the best answer for doinh portals as eg. Heal? Sure but try to hit ur horn when everyone rund with 4x ms.

Play tank by urself and you will learn to know our frustration. Time to swap classes ig

Legolasn
01-24-2023, 03:52 PM
Kraken gun is honestly too strong.. there are mages manage to kill LB flylord in 2 seconds, while me as a rogue that is doing the same thing with kraken bow and armor, endgame dex awakes, with fish oil elixers and arcane were / mephsto, can't even do near as much in 2 seconds.

What are you talking about rn? U throwing conspiracys without even knowing about anything fr. Orrick hydra is with hyperos and how can u even for a second say bow needs a buff that legit deals most dmg than any other kraken lol.

Nexior
01-24-2023, 03:53 PM
Kraken gun is honestly too strong.. there are mages manage to kill LB flylord in 2 seconds, while me as a rogue that is doing the same thing with kraken bow and armor, endgame dex awakes, with fish oil elixers and arcane were / mephsto, can't even do near as much in 2 seconds.Show me mage do that with kraken gun.
All using hyperos in orrick/hydra
You welcome

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Beanecacan
01-24-2023, 03:57 PM

Thanks!
Well u just showed now u know nothing about ur game and game balance thats my last minute of life spent here and gl to die game very soon with actually max 3k active players xd

Legolasn
01-24-2023, 03:57 PM
It seemed like a bad idea at the time to prevent Kraken Armor from proc'ing when the Zodias Mythic weapon(s) were equipped... but I see your point. That can certainly be part of the nerf.

Go on nerf it, noone even using it anyways... as i mentioned in a previous post neptaris requires x10 the effort on using it( needs specific pets, dodge missing sometimes, procing on wrong target etc) that at the end of the day isnt even worth it since other classes kill any boss before you even proc it. In theory does more dmg but its actually not worth to use it.

mikesito
01-24-2023, 03:58 PM
Man im a rogue but sts want to ruin war, its the cheapest class for a reason i find it a little bit unfair, buff sword dmg cd 15secs and you can't nerf a item which worth 500k.

Hexame
01-24-2023, 03:58 PM
Hello I'm done all the Zodias content released with my spouse Alice.

I still have two more aps to earn which is the badge/1b Gold Loot APs, which I'll get done within the 60 days left of this season.

I know I might be ahead of many players but is there any news of information on the new expansion or new aps?

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 03:59 PM
The kraken sword buffs on this update is to much, while the other bosskiller weapon is 16sec cd and 3 mobs proc affected.

Advocacies
01-24-2023, 03:59 PM

but taunt does not work really good. Getting skipped in pts because mages n rog are just simply the best answer for doinh portals as eg. Heal? Sure but try to hit ur horn when everyone rund with 4x ms.

Play tank by urself and you will learn to know our frustration. Time to swap classes ig

I already played tank both pvp and pve so no need to tell me what to do still doesn't answer the nep nerf how does nerfing neptaris affecting the actual concept of the word "tank" pls elaborate ????

Kraken sword buff already good to compete against aegis lower cd means more usage and dmg dealt to desired target specially mini bossess end.

Cinco
01-24-2023, 04:01 PM
Well u just showed now u know nothing about ur game and game balance thats my last minute of life spent here and gl to die game very soon with actually max 3k active players xd

Totally fair. I'm literally responsible for all the game balance and things that stay out of balance for a long time are a mark of shame for me. I accept that.

Now you need to take a moment and think about what's really going on here. You effectively made the case that the Arcane Blade sucks in comparison to the Mythic Blade. I'm going to do something about it. I think it's a case of "better late than never," though I expect you'll disagree.

Cinco
01-24-2023, 04:03 PM
Go on nerf it, noone even using it anyways... as i mentioned in a previous post neptaris requires x10 the effort on using it( needs specific pets, dodge missing sometimes, procing on wrong target etc) that at the end of the day isnt even worth it since other classes kill any boss before you even proc it. In theory does more dmg but its actually not worth to use it.

When I say 'nerf,' I mean a careful adjustment.

No offense but I think when you say 'nerf' you mean zeroing-out the damage.

The goal here is to have a bunch of viable weapons - different in terms of their activation process, target effects, caster buffs.

Legolasn
01-24-2023, 04:04 PM
Totally fair. I'm literally responsible for all the game balance and things that stay out of balance for a long time are a mark of shame for me. I accept that.

Now you need to take a moment and think about what's really going on here. You effectively made the case that the Arcane Blade sucks in comparison to the Mythic Blade. I'm going to do something about it. I think it's a case of "better late than never," though I expect you'll disagree.

Why instead of nerfing neptaris not buff sword... do the comparison of sword gun bow

Cinco
01-24-2023, 04:07 PM
Why instead of nerfing neptaris not buff sword... do the comparison of sword gun bow

Because the correct thing to do is balance the equipment for the same class. Once this is done it's a lot easier to adjust them in comparison / contrast to other classes. What you're suggesting would exacerbate the problem, unfortunately.

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 04:07 PM
Please dont destroy the balance they gave on each class lol, you want warior to kill boss just like rogue do then create a rogue lol.

Arkiouj
01-24-2023, 04:08 PM

This is a fair point.

I played warrior back in the days when people would sigh if you joined a map or you would join a random and find 3 other warriors complaining about the same thing, it sucks but I accepted even with op gear it won't change the fact warrior isn't made for competitive damage.. so I rerolled mage.

I wonder how different this would be if STS hadn't added potion spam to the game. Horn would be very desirable for example. Ankhs also made warriors role more redundant as the game has turned into a gogogo zergfest and it's easier than ever to dodge or just use ankhs - before that, a clutch Horn could save a long run back (remember, no speed sets either).

Elec
01-24-2023, 04:10 PM
This is a separate issue to the problem between the two Warrior weapons. Aegis was doing a lot more overall damage to Bosses while the Sword was meant to be a 'boss killer.'

Isn't this why people are asking dmg buff on sword?

And 81 mythic should keep its value so new/casual players can still enjoy the game. Mythics've been good but not perfect. We needed to wait until it proc, aim the charge attack and also hit the target with auto. We needed to think about pet combinations and actually forced to 'play' with our fingers and mind which I really loved.
And arcane should be better than mythic. Easier proc and more dmg. Isn't this how it's supposed to work?

It sound like 'OK. Keep complaining then I'll take it away what you have. '

Antignom
01-24-2023, 04:11 PM
Pls add some effect/aura thing to the diving arcane ring …. would be nice ty!

Cinco
01-24-2023, 04:13 PM
Isn't this why people are asking dmg buff on sword?

Only partly. For me the most compelling issue was that the Blade was far less effective than the Aegis.

yerrisin
01-24-2023, 04:16 PM
This is incorrect - the weapons need continual reevaluation due to the introduction of newer gear (whether this is upgraded stuff for existing slots or brand new equipment in new slots).ok thanks for confirming that. bone in the end what is the purpose?.make all weapons useless so that only the latest gear can be used?

Because that kind of mentality doesn't help those who are just starting out and don't have access to the latest equipment. And the players they should think about the most are the new ones. (potential income)If you only think of those who are always there, don't be surprised that more and more people stop playing AL. in case those who are already are not liking at all the things they are doing lately. the question is. Who are you thinking of so that people really want to play this?

Rasor
01-24-2023, 04:19 PM
Fr feels like devs don’t play this game at all lol

Cinco
01-24-2023, 04:22 PM
ok thanks for confirming that. bone in the end what is the purpose?.make all weapons useless so that only the latest gear can be used?

Because that kind of mentality doesn't help those who are just starting out and don't have access to the latest equipment. And the players they should think about the most are the new ones. (potential income)If you only think of those who are always there, don't be surprised that more and more people stop playing AL. in case those who are already are not liking at all the things they are doing lately. the question is. Who are you thinking of so that people really want to play this?

The opposite of what you say is true. Furthermore, the balanced the game the more fair it is for everyone - especially those starting out.

You seem to be asserting that any adjustment to Neptaris would render it useless. I understand the emotional lashing out, but this is a bit much (no offense) :-)

Mr.Loucks
01-24-2023, 04:24 PM
Well now that all arc weapons are adjusted and have some class equivalency
I suggest we have another temple type of event with waves and leaderboards
Especially since majority of this community just got burned for investing in goldloot
I'm sure "most" would appreciate this before being asked to invest more to complete damage sets
Great update overall, I have maps to farm gold // hopefully portals open more than weekly

Valkiryas
01-24-2023, 04:25 PM
I have always wondered what would happen if you (STS) would release (some specific map) or in future expansions the elite zones (or LB) the function of non-Ankhs with much harder enemies

@Cinco, I'm not sure if were you present at the Kraken LVL 26 expasion? I remember that the last map, Bloodhammer was extremely complicated 'cause the enemies and Bloodhammer had an extremely high hp and a brutal damage, that forced us to use the 3 types of classes, Rogue damage to beat down the minions and bosses, smurfs "controlled" the minions and the warrior who tried to keep everyone alive (a real tank)

I'm not sure why now everyone's need is being the perfect kill machine, each class is different, the problem here is that maps aren't harder enough and the rewards are really terrible

I consider myself old school (I started in 2013), when there was the dead city expansion, used to be much more excitement to level up and hunt for golden chests, but now it's all about GL, I personally hate GL, I prefer to farm chests or something else, I feel the rewards for running maps are not worth it at all, everything is so boring now.

Nexior
01-24-2023, 04:25 PM
The opposite of what you say is true. Furthermore, the balanced the game the more fair it is for everyone - especially those starting out.

You seem to be asserting that any adjustment to Neptaris would render it useless. I understand the emotional lashing out, but this is a bit much (no offense) :-)Maybe cus always yours nerfs/adjustment is significant

Ciiepaoa
01-24-2023, 04:29 PM
None wants warrior in their party anyways, pretty good update, thanks

mikesito
01-24-2023, 04:30 PM
You creater labyrinth and farmer event with the excuse that its for helping new players is the nept nerf also for helping new players, because pola isn't a boss killer without 5000000%bd what weapon will new players farm with. I suggest a 1d temple event with lb you'll see which class does more damage. War is the most outdated class the pve weapon for thoose who cant afford kraken is skull axe a l76 weapon, meanwhile in mage and rogue its a l81 (pisces & aqua) you can't kill mobs 1 by 1 with pola neither nuke e sunk boss (being a newbie) you only think about pro players with 2.5k str its so unfair

Nexior
01-24-2023, 04:31 PM
+1 for temple xD

Arkiouj
01-24-2023, 04:34 PM
I have always wondered what would happen if you (STS) would release (some specific map) or in future expansions the elite zones (or LB) the function of non-Ankhs with much harder enemies

@Cinco, I'm not sure if were you present at the Kraken LVL 26 expasion? I remember that the last map, Bloodhammer was extremely complicated 'cause the enemies and Bloodhammer had an extremely high hp and a brutal damage, that forced us to use the 3 types of classes, Rogue damage to beat down the minions and bosses, smurfs "controlled" the minions and the warrior who tried to keep everyone alive (a real tank)

I'm not sure why now everyone's need is being the perfect kill machine, each class is different, the problem here is that maps aren't harder enough and the rewards are really terrible

I consider myself old school (I started in 2013), when there was the dead city expansion, used to be much more excitement to level up and hunt for golden chests, but now it's all about GL, I personally hate GL, I prefer to farm chests or something else, I feel the rewards for running maps are not worth it at all, everything is so boring now.

It's the speed running mentality. It's not about tactics anymore, it's just brainless farming with a mini boss here and there to keep the dopamine running.

Speed sets (then speed awakens compounded it) and ankhs really killed any kind of tactics being needed. Dodging red zones has become a joke for example when you move like the flash or get hit? lol ankh. Remember the days of dying on the boss and having to run back in time? Or when the entire team died and the warrior had to keep the boss from resetting and stay alive himself.

Would love to see the game return to something like that but don't think the playerbase would accept it.

Synergia
01-24-2023, 04:35 PM
What are you talking about rn? U throwing conspiracys without even knowing about anything fr. Orrick hydra is with hyperos and how can u even for a second say bow needs a buff that legit deals most dmg than any other kraken lol.

That's what I heard, now I see that it is Hyperos and not Kraken.
Looks like you take took that as an insult tho

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 04:37 PM
Now because of pro warior user crying complain the new player using mythic weapon affect with the nerf and i hope kraken sword didnt buffs warior didnt contented what the power they have they said rogue is the best in temple event but they surpass the points into x3.

Kystone
01-24-2023, 04:37 PM
Make us useless again fr 💯💯💯🗣️🗣️

Beanecacan
01-24-2023, 04:38 PM

Well I know what going On here .. all is mage and rogue can solo runs in zodias, kill solo main bosses . Warrior cant kill main boss cause always left around 90% hp boss. Ewen with super op str gear and need second proc to kill .. In my opionon this kraken sword should have at least 20%stacking more dmg to can kill main boss in solo run like mage or rogue not that fast ofc like mage or rogue just to kill lmao. When every war excepted a small dmg buff we seen cd+range buff. Sorry for negattive attitude thats all what I wanted to say ty.

Kystone
01-24-2023, 04:41 PM
Well I know what going On here .. all is mage and rogue can solo runs in zodias, kill solo main bosses . Warrior cant kill main boss cause always left around 90% hp boss. Ewen with super op str gear and need second proc to kill .. In my opionon this kraken sword should have at least 20%stacking more dmg to can kill main boss in solo run like mage or rogue not that fast ofc like mage or rogue just to kill lmao. When every war excepted a small dmg buff we seen cd+range buff. Sorry for negattive attitude thats all what I wanted to say ty.

Opionon 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 04:41 PM
I think warior want high dps too just like mage and rogue they they want all the buffs and damage with high armor and good healing skill.

Cinco
01-24-2023, 04:42 PM
Would love to see the game return to something like that but don't think the playerbase would accept it.

Difficulty is supremely controversial.

Valkiryas
01-24-2023, 04:44 PM
It's the speed running mentality. It's not about tactics anymore, it's just brainless farming with a mini boss here and there to keep the dopamine running.

Speed sets (then speed awakens compounded it) and ankhs really killed any kind of tactics being needed. Dodging red zones has become a joke for example when you move like the flash or get hit? lol ankh. Remember the days of dying on the boss and having to run back in time? Or when the entire team died and the warrior had to keep the boss from resetting and stay alive himself.

Yes, I would love to see something like that coming back, I'm not sure how players today are not bored of running the same map over and over again for hours just for some gold, I meant I understand it's a guaranteed reward, but there's nothing exciting about it.

The hard maps created friends, the happiness of beating down a hard boss was just speechless, everything was so balanced, of course these maps were designed for the best players but at least we had a GOAL to achieve (getting the best gear to run these elite maps for huge rewards) not just the "aps", some of the new aps are just ridiculous (100 badge AP is crazy) I want to have fun and spend some time with new friends not run a map like a robot

Fahtsssss
01-24-2023, 04:44 PM

You guys are nostalgia merchants. Because I BET if we were back in the "good days" of arcane legends, there would still be people complaining about how it's hard to survive and how they have to run back to the boss and if there can be a way for them to have an item which they can respawn that isn't plat. Stop with the nostalgia and thinking that everything would be perfect if the game went back to a stage where it's developed from.

yerrisin
01-24-2023, 04:46 PM

You seem to be asserting that any adjustment to Neptaris would render it useless. I understand the emotional lashing out, but this is a bit much (no offense) :-)You're just thinking about a team balance. I don't see that you ever think about how people have to work to get it.

How is it supposed that someone starting out can get the latest gear. If you don't have equipment, you can use it to grow and eventually get enough gold to buy arc gear.

and currently I don't use war. If they make a change it doesn't affect me. but it used to use it before and any changes made to it would render the mitic de war set useless. and believe me you are going to see a lot of people upset about that. in itself using polaris and neptaris is really difficult. its effectively the only reason war is worth using as a beginner.

Fahtsssss
01-24-2023, 04:47 PM

Not surprised, warrior with the most HP and Armor wants to have similar damage to rogues and mages. Where's this fairness that you claim you want? Buff mages and rogs hp and armor and then maybe we can talk about Warrior's damage.

championboost
01-24-2023, 04:49 PM
of course best class gets a buff
while marianos bow still does more damage than kraken bow and rogues dont even have an ultimate

Mr.Loucks
01-24-2023, 04:49 PM
Give rogues and mages that x6 ulti and yall can have that 20%buff
Killing mobs is the new thing right?? So why not fix ultimates next
This has been on yalls "To do List" since expansion over a year ago
All classes can solo run with 2k or more op kraken gear

Kystone
01-24-2023, 04:50 PM
Not surprised, warrior with the most HP and Armor wants to have similar damage to rogues and mages. Where's this fairness that you claim you want? Buff mages and rogs hp and armor and then maybe we can talk about Warrior's damage.

If u die you’re literally bad, sure we have heal/jugg whatever but mages and rogue don’t even die meanwhile they do 3x the damage 🧐

Cinco
01-24-2023, 04:50 PM
Yes, I would love to see something like that coming back, I'm not sure how players today are not bored of running the same map over and over again for hours just for some gold, I meant I understand it's a guaranteed reward, but there's nothing exciting about it.

The hard maps created friends, the happiness of beating down a hard boss was just speechless, everything was so balanced, of course these maps were designed for the best players but at least we had a GOAL to achieve (getting the best gear to run these elite maps for huge rewards) not just the "aps", some of the new aps are just ridiculous (100 badge AP is crazy) I want to have fun and spend some time with new friends not run a map like a robot

We haven't given up on difficulty.

The Design team is working on something called the "Arcane Dungeon," and it's meant to strip out all those things that make running Arlor so very easy (even if you're not well-geared).

Last year a game came out called "Elden Ring." When I first heard about it I figured it would just be another impossibly hard 'Dark Souls' game but with better graphics. I figured that only hardcore souls fans would really care about it because the difficulty would be so crushing. Turns out (almost) everybody loves it! Now, I'm not comparing our humble Arcane Legends to what is widely believed to be the best game ever created; but I am saying that after over a decade of accessibility we should do our very best to deliver something that grinds your guts and slashes your spirit to pieces... because that's love :-)

Valkiryas
01-24-2023, 04:51 PM
You guys are nostalgia merchants. Because I BET if we were back in the "good days" of arcane legends, there would still be people complaining about how it's hard to survive and how they have to run back to the boss and if there can be a way for them to have an item which they can respawn that isn't plat. Stop with the nostalgia and thinking that everything would be perfect if the game went back to a stage where it's developed from.

And you're right, when the lvl 26 expansion went live a lot of players complained about the hard difficulty, but we used to it, also, the loot (back then) was amazing, as only there you could get the mage staff "firesquid" or something like that, I know the game has changed, I simply would like to see something exciting (again), I meant after I reached 1B gold there is nothing relevant or good to do now, hope this helps to clear what I am trying to say

Fahtsssss
01-24-2023, 04:54 PM
If u die you’re literally bad, sure we have heal/jugg whatever but mages and rogue don’t even die meanwhile they do 3x the damage ��

3x the damage? Maybe because Idk those are damage classes? Lmaooo like I said.. buff mage and rogs hp and armor to warriors then we can talk about damage :) ty

Fahtsssss
01-24-2023, 04:56 PM
And you're right, when the lvl 26 expansion went live a lot of players complained about the hard difficulty, but we used to it, also, the loot (back then) was amazing, as only there you could get the mage staff "firesquid" or something like that, I know the game has changed, I simply would like to see something exciting (again), I meant after I reached 1B gold there is nothing relevant or good to do now, hope this helps to clear what I am trying to say

I get what you're saying. As cinco said, some arcane dungeon will be coming out this year so maybe this can please your desires.

Vvaffe
01-24-2023, 04:57 PM
ill finish my feedback with nice words from encryptions: „Tank sucks play rogue“

Beanecacan
01-24-2023, 05:00 PM

Wtf u talking about when on duel i Got 1 shoted from 1.9k dex rog throught 3kstr+jugg+meph which was 49khp and 9k armor most hp and armor ? Huh

Fahtsssss
01-24-2023, 05:10 PM
Wtf u talking about when on duel i Got 1 shoted from 1.9k dex rog throught 3kstr+jugg+meph which was 49khp and 9k armor most hp and armor ? Huh

Please entertain me on how that is relevant to buffing warrior damage? So if u have more damage u won't get one shot? Is that your point?

Aeri
01-24-2023, 05:21 PM
lol warrior will never gonna be on par with rogue and mage dmg, they’re literally dmg dealers, we have ult+survivability. We’re in an era of shorter maps/portal bosses where everyone want short quick burst dmg and kill everything under 1 min.
I was hoping for a dmg buff on kraken sword but i’ll take the cd reduction since you can now spam it more on bosses. Hopefully with this new ‘Arcane Map’, warrs can be alot more useful.

gianthills
01-24-2023, 05:27 PM
discuss more about the adjustment in the gold loot of zodias map. even because if the drop of gold is bad, it makes no difference if krak or neptaris are bad seeing that one thing is linked to another. Btw 1+ for the buffs , it's always welcomed :)

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

alainalvar1988
01-24-2023, 05:38 PM
and i just l0ot 10k gold at boss with using 1000gl set in e.sunk. guys, wats wr0ng or happening with the game? i bet people starting to disapoint with ds gl elitemap buff. ds game is dying without glmap. during evg people lo0t 30 to 40 k at 800gl set and people play a lot even theres n0 event as l0ng as evg opens.there is realy a big diference. and whats with the 81 arcane craken staff. it proc 500% to 600% damage c0mpare 2 0ther kraken weap0n. there is imbalance happening. how b0ut the melee or cl0se range character? cant u guys see d big diference with the weap0n. arm0r arcane are well balance nd fair. but the weap0n? 0mg

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

recilencia123
This is incorrect - the weapons need continual reevaluation due to the introduction of newer gear (whether this is upgraded stuff for existing slots or brand new equipment in new slots).Hi, maybe u consider poor people who use nepta bcz is cheap than kraken and can kill boss with this, now they gonna having a big problem, just say ...

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Kystone
3x the damage? Maybe because Idk those are damage classes? Lmaooo like I said.. buff mage and rogs hp and armor to warriors then we can talk about damage :) ty

Why need a buff when no class dies ?

Corviss the Lich
01-24-2023, 05:45 PM
and i just l0ot 10k gold at boss with using 1000gl set in e.sunk. guys, wats wr0ng or happening with the game? i bet people starting to disapoint with ds gl elitemap buff. ds game is dying without glmap. during evg people lo0t 30 to 40 k at 800gl set and people play a lot even theres n0 event as l0ng as evg opens.there is realy a big diference. and whats with the 81 arcane craken staff. it proc 500% to 600% damage c0mpare 2 0ther kraken weap0n. there is imbalance happening. how b0ut the melee or cl0se range character? cant u guys see d big diference with the weap0n. arm0r arcane are well balance nd fair. but the weap0n? 0mg

You went from future or backwards?

Mr.Loucks
01-24-2023, 06:10 PM
Goldloot still feels broken in elite zodias
Might as well farm normal maps for less deaths
As stated above evg dropped more last expansion
Open the portals so we can test them aswell

Fahtsssss
01-24-2023, 06:25 PM

Idk about ya'll but I'm running last map of zodias elite and Im getting a consistent 100k per run with 920gl... pretty good if you ask me.

Fahtsssss
01-24-2023, 06:28 PM
Why need a buff when no class dies ?

Why wars need a damage buff when aegis and armor can clear miniboss and mobs fast then the mages or rogs can clean the boss up?

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 06:30 PM

For me gold there is now better sts did a great job for buffing the 3rd and 4th map, all class needs it too for better run and fast.

Adity
01-24-2023, 06:38 PM
ah thank you, finally one map for farm... at least slowly can buy kraken soon, Thank's STS for understand us which f2p

Adity
01-24-2023, 07:27 PM

excuse me, about "tank" that u thingking, it's like u guys as rog and mage need us for tanking while u guys always make own pt with 4 dps and trash away the tank except u need it for Gauntlet or EvG like use to be... tank just tank for heal, but mage also can do that on this time specially while zodias elite now need better dps than tank lmao

dont try understand about "tank" while this class is useless, he here just for heal but mage and rog can kill fast

Yoloswagx
01-24-2023, 07:33 PM
Wow i nvr thought a buff could ever dissapoint me..and it did...was so happy when i heard kraken sword is getting a buff...and i jus got hit with a dissapointment...

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
01-24-2023, 07:45 PM

The goal here is to have a bunch of viable weapons - different in terms of their activation process, target effects, caster buffs.Cinco, im pretty sure u said u will "never" ever nerf myth weapon, hope u stick to ur words.

Plus we jus need some damsge buff on kraken sword to make it a lil bit better than neptaris.

wowdah
01-24-2023, 07:53 PM
We haven't given up on difficulty.

The Design team is working on something called the "Arcane Dungeon," and it's meant to strip out all those things that make running Arlor so very easy (even if you're not well-geared).

Last year a game came out called "Elden Ring." When I first heard about it I figured it would just be another impossibly hard 'Dark Souls' game but with better graphics. I figured that only hardcore souls fans would really care about it because the difficulty would be so crushing. Turns out (almost) everybody loves it! Now, I'm not comparing our humble Arcane Legends to what is widely believed to be the best game ever created; but I am saying that after over a decade of accessibility we should do our very best to deliver something that grinds your guts and slashes your spirit to pieces... because that's love :-)

Could this include some timed component, that is based heavily on skill and not gear as much? Or - could it include an honor timed mode? Thank you!

Cinco
01-24-2023, 07:53 PM
Cinco, im pretty sure u said u will "never" ever nerf myth weapon, hope u stick to ur words.

Plus we jus need some damsge buff on kraken sword to make it a lil bit better than neptaris.

Nope. Never said never.

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 07:55 PM
When deepmarsh before it nerf warior can kil 3 boss syrilax ursoth and mother in 1 rage ulti with 1 proc buffs of polaris no one rogue or mage complaining, when evg before nerf 1 warior is enough while other class hiding on a wall no body complaing, when polaris is so op killing mini's and big boss on esunk in 1-2 hits while other class only looting gold and items no one complain but why rogue and mage can kill boss with farming death without the heal anad taunt of warior, warior need to complain?

Pac
01-24-2023, 07:56 PM
Why need a buff when no class dies ?Lmao for real

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Cinco
Wow i nvr thought a buff could ever dissapoint me..and it did...was so happy when i heard kraken sword is getting a buff...and i jus got hit with a dissapointment...

Sounds like you haven’t tried it (or you don’t remember how it was before)?

|Ares|
I like how 90% people here fighting in comments and complaining about class balance keep on bringing up the examples that just prove y'all literally have no idea how to adapt to changes and play your own class.
People be spending more time fighting for pointless "adjustments" instead of just playing the game as it is sometimes or even better:

"tHis GaME wIlL dIe NoBoDy WiLl PlAY"

yet here you are, once again, wasting your breath, complaining about non-significant changes or late-added adjustments of how the game actually was supposed to work in mind of developers in first place.

Expect the unexpected, learn, adapt and overcome and if in your mind this is triggering you so hard that you have to "leave" the game, then do it. This ain't an airport, no need to announce your departure.

Lim Weibin
01-24-2023, 08:00 PM
Nope. Never said never.

This will be my new punchline from now on after Justg's "You'll be okay".

Kystone
01-24-2023, 08:04 PM
Could this include some timed component, that is based heavily on skill and not gear as much? Or - could it include an honor timed mode? Thank you!

Just say you’re broke already damn

Encryptions
01-24-2023, 08:08 PM
If you believe warriors are tanks you are actually delusional.
I am sort of for nept nerf but buff krak sword damage. Btw cinco nept isn't what you need to nerf, you need to fix its proc damage with damage on the character. When the damage stat is buffed neptaris gets an insane damage increase. Conduct some tests on the elite zodias map 1 boss and figure out a damage cap for the sword that makes it still useful but not 4shot the boss. Keep in mind nept is a hit or miss proc too, mages and rogs actually clear the boss faster than nept as well.

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 08:11 PM
Lets just stop fighting the balance is already achieve, all 3 class has a weaknesses and strength, all class need on 3rd, 4th and 4 portals, we need strategy to make the run fast and enjoy, we need to help dev to make the game always alive and enjoy to play, chill guys need to suggest better event in the future not to conplain what class is better.

Encryptions
01-24-2023, 08:13 PM
Now because of pro warior user crying complain the new player using mythic weapon affect with the nerf and i hope kraken sword didnt buffs warior didnt contented what the power they have they said rogue is the best in temple event but they surpass the points into x3.

Rogue temple was rng, else rogues would of easily passed wave 150, I completed waves 90 + in seconds. As for warrior you needed 2.7k+ str saber doz axe krak vest all fish oil elixirs which isn't rng.
Btw there are no pristine rogue players Ik of, but there are multiple warrior players who know strat and how to be precise same with mage. For rog I really haven't seen any over achievers.

Elec
01-24-2023, 09:00 PM
Class role is pointless tbh. Remember when no one wants tank in their party to farm.
All class should be able to kill boss, clean mobs and have a way to survive by their own way.

I personally think the problem is having too strong AOE dmg weapons.
There can't be any tactics when a weapon can kill all mobs and boss at the same time. You just run, proc and everything is gone.
Look how people run right now with new arcane.

When Nep and Mariano can only hit one target and Pisces and Polaris can't kill boss with ult, we have to help each other to pull mobs and clean them or park them to Isolate boss alone. But when Polaris can finish all, no tactic needed. Worse with new arcane now.
It's not a lot like we used to do in old days but at least we had to think and do something.

worldwide309
01-24-2023, 09:12 PM
What does this mean for leaderboard???? Hydra and orrick mages use hyperos with kraken armor but now we can’t beat it

kulldeepboro
01-24-2023, 09:23 PM

The goal here is to have a bunch of viable weapons - different in terms of their activation process, target effects, caster buffs.we were not thinking ,we know :/

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-24-2023, 09:48 PM
we were not thinking ,we know :/

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Replace “know” with “overreact” and I’ll agree with you :-)

mamaubear
01-24-2023, 10:24 PM
i dont have speedset. now in 4th zodias map me got left behind more and more than elite sunken map. how sad :(

Adek Nakal
01-24-2023, 11:09 PM

you are clueless honestly...

Mitsooos
01-24-2023, 11:18 PM
Hey can you check kraken gun because still prefer hitting mobs and not boss.
Is 3 target hit gun at least 1 must hit boss too.

Question: if I proc kraken staff and switch to my eating machine gun, am I taking all spirit xp? (I ask about because kraken staff aura kills too)

Ryu_evin
01-25-2023, 12:32 AM
After the kraken sword has been balanced in comparison to nept. Nept nerfed or sword dmg buffed more
Will the kraken gun and bow be compared to sword? cuz the cooldown reduction for sword alone seems odd

kennetics
01-25-2023, 12:48 AM
can you add 2x plat offer this week?

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

johancipluk
01-25-2023, 01:33 AM

I remember the old days when running elite maps we must sacrifice warrior to parking the mobs so entire team can walk safely...yeah its kinda interesting and challenging...

mikesito
01-25-2023, 01:46 AM
Ok sts since you don't want to add 1 D temple event go to hydrafly lb and compare the amount of mages with warriors

Perw
01-25-2023, 02:35 AM
very good update, but when gold loot event?

Neutrone
01-25-2023, 02:44 AM
+ Updated hold position of the Ursoth 2022 Samurai Swords.

Hi, Night Blossom staff has the exact same grip. And the others had perfect grips as far as I remember. What samurai swords are you talking about here?

will0
01-25-2023, 05:55 AM
Hey can you check kraken gun because still prefer hitting mobs and not boss.
Is 3 target hit gun at least 1 must hit boss too.

Question: if I proc kraken staff and switch to my eating machine gun, am I taking all spirit xp? (I ask about because kraken staff aura kills too)

i already posted on suggestion thread before guess this was not look at still .. suggest someone post it there.. the k gun is not aiming boss 90% of the time

Gigannte
01-25-2023, 06:21 AM
coloquem o gold de volta no boss em sunken, obg!

Gigannte
01-25-2023, 06:55 AM
put the gold back on the boss in sunken, thanks!

Azdron
01-25-2023, 07:06 AM
put the gold back on the boss in sunken, thanks!It's good as it is right now, just go farm the 4th map

Sent from my Redmi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

Statsonly
01-25-2023, 07:21 AM
It's good as it is right now, just go farm the 4th map

Sent from my Redmi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

How's gold farming in map 4 vs 3? Decent? Same? Average?

caabarader
01-25-2023, 07:37 AM
How's gold farming in map 4 vs 3? Decent? Same? Average?Map 4 Boss drop 2x Gold piles, so it's like 1x map 4= 2x map 3, 2, OR 1

Gigannte
01-25-2023, 07:52 AM
map 4 is horrible, boring mobs etc...

caabarader
01-25-2023, 08:02 AM
map 4 is horrible, boring mobs etc...So run others maps, they still drop Gold.

Adrumos
01-25-2023, 08:19 AM
Normal rahabkor drops more gold than elite ekenta. Please fix

Itzmemohsin
01-25-2023, 08:42 AM
Normal rahabkor drops more gold than elite ekenta. Please fix

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPlease buff elite gold drops.

recilencia123
01-25-2023, 09:12 AM
Please buff elite gold drops.Nah, all good

iTemSell
01-25-2023, 03:10 PM
This update is really nice, thank you so much cinco and all the devs, now the game is much more enjoyable, u have a variety of maps to run for gold instead of spamming elite sunken 24/7
Also the kraken sword buff makes it a viable option to replace the aegis, now warrior can be played with same efficiency without necessarily spending 150million+ on an aegis.
Thanks cinco we love you <3

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
01-26-2023, 01:19 AM

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
01-26-2023, 01:21 AM

Could kraken bows and guns get the same love? 16s is so long cd

will0
01-26-2023, 04:44 AM

if u need to buff the sword mechanics .. make it all equals thats how this kraken sword / gun / bow works all the same mechanics... also it is not aiming the boss properly please check ...

Staaarlord
01-26-2023, 04:53 AM
if u need to buff the sword mechanics .. make it all equals thats how this kraken sword / gun / bow works all the same mechanics... also it is not aiming the boss properly please check ...Kraken bow's split shot hits 1 target less than bounty and i think it has smaller AoE range aswell so it just doesn't feel very good and it often decides to hit 4 mobs instead of boss.
I assume its similar case with gun. Hope devs can take a look into this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

will0
01-26-2023, 05:02 AM
Kraken bow's split shot hits 1 target less than bounty and i think it has smaller AoE range aswell so it just doesn't feel very good and it often decides to hit 4 mobs instead of boss.
I assume its similar case with gun. Hope devs can take a look into this.

yes smaller defo .. compared to smuggle and hyperos gun ... quite inferior .. i see alot smurf still using smug gun on boss instead

Advocacies
01-26-2023, 05:16 AM
excuse me, about "tank" that u thingking, it's like u guys as rog and mage need us for tanking while u guys always make own pt with 4 dps and trash away the tank except u need it for Gauntlet or EvG like use to be... tank just tank for heal, but mage also can do that on this time specially while zodias elite now need better dps than tank lmao

dont try understand about "tank" while this class is useless, he here just for heal but mage and rog can kill fast

??? I'm taking tanks into farming u okay? Mage heals isn't enough to out heal the dmg nor shield and idk what's your problem I'm pointing out why would the concept of actually "tank" be useless if neptaris is nerfed have a clue please stop jumping to conclusions

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 08:21 AM

+1 for this make all boss killer weapon 12sec cd after all this weapon miss sometimes

kennetics
01-26-2023, 08:51 AM
can we have 2x plat offer before the limited weekend sales?

Auiu
01-26-2023, 09:04 AM
Warrior : Pt me, i have kraken set,,
Mage : sorry. no need war
Rogue : yeah no war,
Warrior : I will heal u
Mage : sorry, full!!
Warrior : #$/! %=$# T.T

Job :
Mage : boss killer
Rogue : boss killer
Warrior : healling or merch XD

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-26-2023, 09:54 AM
if u need to buff the sword mechanics .. make it all equals thats how this kraken sword / gun / bow works all the same mechanics... also it is not aiming the boss properly please check ...

Rogue and Mage weapons do tons more damage making the gap between them and Wars extremely huge. Cutting the Kraken Sword cooldown and buffing the damage a bit closes that gap a little - but the Rogues and Mages still do TONS more damage. If the Rogue and Mage weapons got shorter cooldowns it would just restore the problematic damage gap.

Hope that makes sense!

Staaarlord
01-26-2023, 09:58 AM
Rogue and Mage weapons do tons more damage making the gap between them and Wars extremely huge. Cutting the Kraken Sword cooldown and buffing the damage a bit closes that gap a little - but the Rogues and Mages still do TONS more damage. If the Rogue and Mage weapons got shorter cooldowns it would just restore the problematic damage gap.

Hope that makes sense!Understandable but u recently mentioned u will be buffing sword's damage output aswell, i guess we will have to see how will they compare after that.
But what bothers me is the aim of kraken bow and gun, their mythic counterparts have way better split shot and if u miss the boss with kraken u have to wait long time before next chance.

Adrumos
01-26-2023, 10:03 AM

Hope that makes sense!

Or or or bring back proc stacking, like as long as the weapons are ONLY the same level/rarity it will work. And proc stacking should only work at cap level.this would help i hope and i guess🫣

Cinco
01-26-2023, 10:03 AM
Understandable but u recently mentioned u will be buffing sword's damage output aswell, i guess we will have to see how will they compare after that.
But what bothers me is the aim of kraken bow and gun, their mythic counterparts have way better split shot and if u miss the boss with kraken u have to wait long time before next chance.

I'll take a look at the targeting mechanics for the Kraken Bow and Gun and see if there is anything that I can improve in the short-term. No promises on the outcome (but I'll dig into them today).

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Thats what happen when the most op class on tanking buffs just like special class the other class needs a buffs too. @Cinco try to kill hydra and fly with neptaris mythic set you can kill it without ultimate fast just use heroic garlic aa, warior user is over reacting because they want their class to rule all.

Oakmaiden
01-26-2023, 10:11 AM
Buff my Holley weapons! :) :) :)

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 10:11 AM
I'll take a look at the targeting mechanics for the Kraken Bow and Gun and see if there is anything that I can improve in the short-term. No promises on the outcome (but I'll dig into them today).

Yeah thats the problem of bow and gun they miss on miniboss sometimes on main boss.

Oakmaiden
01-26-2023, 10:13 AM
Yeah thats the problem of bow and gun they miss on miniboss sometimes on main boss.

Same with the Bounty bow, it targets crates, mobs if they are near the boss. Even if you aim directly at them.

Cinco
01-26-2023, 10:13 AM
Thats what happen when the most op class on tanking buffs just like special class the other class needs a buffs too. @Cinco try to kill hydra and fly with neptaris mythic set you can kill it without ultimate fast just use heroic garlic aa, warior user is over reacting because they want their class to rule all.

Right... but I can kill it faster with my Sorcerer. Just sayin'

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 10:15 AM
Right... but I can kill it faster with my Sorcerer. Just sayin'

But if sorc/rogue hit by fly die easily but warior is not

Cinco
01-26-2023, 10:16 AM

In the case of the Kraken Bow from what I see they're not missing; the shots are being dodged. This may sound like a distinction without a difference but: miniboss and boss monsters typically have a lot higher Dodge % than minions.

In an environment with a high ping, it's possible that the closer enemies are not visibly closer when you fire the weapon. I think this is a more rare problem (and would be pretty consistent 'cause your ping would be yellow or red most of the time anyway so you'd probably adjust to the feel over time).

Making the Bow and Gun impervious to Dodge % would be a buff :-)

Cinco
01-26-2023, 10:18 AM
But if sorc/rogue hit by fly die easily but warior is not

I don't see your point with this (in the context of Infested / Hydra). Best times are Sorc times too.

Cinco
01-26-2023, 10:20 AM
Same with the Bounty bow, it targets crates, mobs if they are near the boss. Even if you aim directly at them.

That sounds like being out of sync and these crates and minions being closer to you than the boss.

The targeting angle for the Bow and Gun are 180 degrees directly in front of your character's facing.

I could extend this to 360 degrees (like the Sword) but it's not guaranteed to help a situation where you're not in sync.

Staaarlord
01-26-2023, 10:25 AM
In the case of the Kraken Bow from what I see they're not missing; the shots are being dodged. This may sound like a distinction without a difference but: miniboss and boss monsters typically have a lot higher Dodge % than minions.

In an environment with a high ping, it's possible that the closer enemies are not visibly closer when you fire the weapon. I think this is a more rare problem (and would be pretty consistent 'cause your ping would be yellow or red most of the time anyway so you'd probably adjust to the feel over time).

Making the Bow and Gun impervious to Dodge % would be a buff :-)Dont think its about dodge, it simply seems to have smaller area of effect for splitshot and targets 4 targets while bounty targets 5 (if im not wrong), it might seem negligible but its very noticable when playing.
Targeting - we r talking about when u r facing the boss but bow still fires backwards (idk is it cuz it prefers to target a group?), u could be standing still and facing the boss and it still happens so it doesnt seem to be about ping.
Damage - i wouldnt mind if damage is slightly lowered (like 10-20%) in exchange for 12s cooldown because rogues who run rahab prefer to use daggers because in normal party these days u alrdy have plenty of damage and lower cooldown of the daggers fits better for the 4 stages that rahab has, similar with other bosses even without "stages" there is plenty of damage in full party.

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 10:26 AM
That sounds like being out of sync and these crates and minions being closer to you than the boss.

The targeting angle for the Bow and Gun are 180 degrees directly in front of your character's facing.

I could extend this to 360 degrees (like the Sword) but it's not guaranteed to help a situation where you're not in sync.

This the example of bow aiming proc, i charge to hit miniboss in front of my character and suddenly my character automatic turn around prefering to hit the farthest mobs.

Cinco
01-26-2023, 10:45 AM
Dont think its about dodge, it simply seems to have smaller area of effect for splitshot and targets 4 targets while bounty targets 5 (if im not wrong), it might seem negligible but its very noticable when playing.
Targeting - we r talking about when u r facing the boss but bow still fires backwards (idk is it cuz it prefers to target a group?), u could be standing still and facing the boss and it still happens so it doesnt seem to be about ping.
Damage - i wouldnt mind if damage is slightly lowered (like 10-20%) in exchange for 12s cooldown because rogues who run rahab prefer to use daggers because in normal party these days u alrdy have plenty of damage and lower cooldown of the daggers fits better for the 4 stages that rahab has, similar with other bosses even without "stages" there is plenty of damage in full party.

Well... it's about something! :-)

As for the damage nerf and cooldown buff - that's a reasonable tradeoff. I'll put it on my list of things to address.

This tradeoff is clearly the sort of thing that I should preroll in an announcement thread. If the Bow and Gun suddenly get a shorter cooldown but lower damage, even if the DPS, min, max all stay exactly the same, there will be an (entirely avoidable) ragecry tantrum.

recilencia123
01-26-2023, 10:48 AM
Dont think its about dodge, it simply seems to have smaller area of effect for splitshot and targets 4 targets while bounty targets 5 (if im not wrong), it might seem negligible but its very noticable when playing.

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk-1 bad idea, is good mage and roug dmg rn dont disturb

Cinco
01-26-2023, 10:50 AM
-1 bad idea, is good mage and roug dmg rn dont disturb

I'll make an announcement before committing to the change.

But if you don't mind weighing in: if damage is reduced but cooldown is also reduced and you get the exact same amount of DPS, min, and max damage... that's unacceptable?

Thanks in advance.

recilencia123
01-26-2023, 10:53 AM

But if you don't mind weighing in: if damage is reduced but cooldown is also reduced and you get the exact same amount of DPS, min, and max damage... that's unacceptable?

Thanks in advance.Yes i mean, i need more dmg to kill boss faster if i have my proc quickly my proc from others like arti or armor still on cd :( so it's ok rn

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 10:55 AM

-1 no to nerf bow and gun damage maybe buffs cd not like swords cd, maybe sorten to 14sec, 12 sec is too much.

Staaarlord
01-26-2023, 11:00 AM
-1 no to nerf bow and gun damage maybe buffs cd not like swords cd, maybe sorten to 14sec, 12 sec is too much.idk about u but i have full rogue kraken set (average dex%, not even jeweled yet), around 1700dex only, and even i can alrdy solo elite rahab with bow, it does take a bit more than 1 minute because of the cooldowns but 1 proc = half rahab's hp, i dont see why trading a lil dmg for lil cooldown is a bad idea

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 11:07 AM
idk about u but i have full rogue kraken set (average dex%, not even jeweled yet), around 1700dex only, and even i can alrdy solo elite rahab with bow, it does take a bit more than 1 minute because of the cooldowns but 1 proc = half rahab's hp, i dont see why trading a lil dmg for lil cooldown is a bad idea

Kraken bow alone is not stronger than you think, it is only stronger if you proc bow+ armor, armor cd proc is very long i still wait for armor to proc the bow so its unreasonable to tradr the damage to cd.

recilencia123
01-26-2023, 11:09 AM
Kraken bow alone is not stronger than you think, it is only stronger if you proc bow+ armor, armor cd proc is very long i still wait for armor to proc the bow so its unreasonable to tradr the damage to cd.One proc is half hp he said, crazy xD

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 11:13 AM
One proc is half hp he said, crazy xD

Yeah its unreasonable to trade the damage to shorten the cd of bow, he can kill elite rahab alone yes because of armor proc try to proc only kraken bow dont use armor its not strong.

Cinco
01-26-2023, 11:18 AM
Yeah its unreasonable to trade the damage to shorten the cd of bow, he can kill elite rahab alone yes because of armor proc try to proc only kraken bow dont use armor its not strong.

I see - so your argument against balanced damage with a shorter cooldown is because you don't have the Kraken Battle Shell Armor.

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 11:19 AM
I see - so your argument against balanced damage with a shorter cooldown is because you don't have the Kraken Battle Shell Armor.

I have but i still wait for armor cd to make the bow proc strong.

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 11:23 AM

Kraken bow is not stronger than he think. Thats is why i said kraken sword is already strong with the help of kraken armor, i dont know why is warior user over reacting about the sword is weak they say. I see warior killing zodias boss alone just try to proc both.

Adrumos
01-26-2023, 11:26 AM

Thanks in advance.

Can we get that in krak sword. Increase the cd back to 16s but increase the damage instead

Thanks

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 11:26 AM

I think this is the balance to all class shorten the kraken armor cs to 15 sec no need to buffs all kraken boss killer weapon.

Cinco
01-26-2023, 11:35 AM
+1 for this make all boss killer weapon 12sec cd after all this weapon miss sometimes

..make it all equals thats how this kraken sword / gun / bow works all the same mechanics.

Short answer to this is: Yes.

I'm game to make this adjustment without nerfing the Bow / Gun damage.

While I don't think it will be a salve for the bitter rivalry between Wars, Rogues and Sorcs it will be a boon to players that are cooperating.

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 11:37 AM
@Cinco maybe we can watch you testing all kraken boss killer with the help of armor proc just like encryption did. Im not lying bow gun and sword is equal they dont need a buffs.

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 11:40 AM
Short answer to this is: Yes.

I'm game to make this adjustment without nerfing the Bow / Gun damage.

While I don't think it will be a salve for the bitter rivalry between Wars, Rogues and Sorcs it will be a boon to players that are cooperating.

I see thanks for this Cinco i hope next expansion arcane release make a video to all arcane and mythic to test so we can see how good all of this weapon before it release

spityful17
01-26-2023, 12:30 PM
Kraken bow is not stronger than he think. Thats is why i said kraken sword is already strong with the help of kraken armor, i dont know why is warior user over reacting about the sword is weak they say. I see warior killing zodias boss alone just try to proc both.

Funny, did you even bother try to test them? In portals? I have my rogue with krak bow and krak armor which deals tons of dmg to bosses compared to war with krak sword and krak armor. You're the one overreacting.

Kakashis
01-26-2023, 01:21 PM

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Cinco for looking into other things! As a rogue, to keep up with the Warrior mythic weapon was near impossible where it just melts the boss. It took pretty much Kracken full set to be able to reach that same speed and power. It does come with some issues as others have said with targeting such as missing or dodged where we just need to wait till it cools down before trying again. Before the kracken bow, I was using the marianos bow and the way that works with targeting and charging in my opinion is much more interactive and cool with the sea blasts. The only issue was again getting the charged shots to the target of interest xD I'm in favor of reduced damage if we can gain better control over targeting, otherwise current system isn't too bad.

Neutrone
01-26-2023, 01:46 PM
Hi, Night Blossom staff has the exact same grip. And the others had perfect grips as far as I remember. What samurai swords are you talking about here?But for real though which swords?? Theres only 3 bladed weapons. And the only one with a weird grip was the staff which still has that grip. I can't seem to notice any changes on the other two..

Niiina
01-26-2023, 02:22 PM
+1 to trading damage for cooldown on kraken bow

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 02:36 PM
Funny, did you even bother try to test them? In portals? I have my rogue with krak bow and krak armor which deals tons of dmg to bosses compared to war with krak sword and krak armor. You're the one overreacting.

Then compare neparis to marinos, while you are enjoying killing boss solo what happen to marianos? About krak sword vs krak bow use your common sense warior is a warior you want warior to be assassin tank? Bow and sword is equal the one thing are not equal is skill of class of course rogue do more damage than warior and warior take less damage than rogue.

spityful17
01-26-2023, 03:08 PM
Then compare neparis to marinos, while you are enjoying killing boss solo what happen to marianos? About krak sword vs krak bow use your common sense warior is a warior you want warior to be assassin tank? Bow and sword is equal the one thing are not equal is skill of class of course rogue do more damage than warior and warior take less damage than rogue.

Oh good for you then, say that to yourself and first thing we are talking kraken weaps why would you slip mythic? Hahaha and because you said a while ago at the top krak sword with armor is better than krak bow with armor lmao, then now wars are overreacting? what a nonsense crybaby.

snakeeyes
01-26-2023, 03:14 PM
Oh good for you then, say that to yourself and first thing we are talking kraken weaps why would you slip mythic? Hahaha and because you said a while ago at the top krak sword with armor is better than krak bow with armor lmao, then now wars are overreacting? what a nonsense crybaby.

Where did i say thay i remember i said its equal sword bow and gun or your not pay attention to to this conversation? Show or reply to my comment that i say damage of krak sword is better than bow

recilencia123
01-26-2023, 03:19 PM
Where did i say thay i remember i said its equal sword bow and gun or your not pay attention to to this conversation? Show or reply to my comment that i say damage of krak sword is better than bowSpityful talk like a kid :v

Adrumos
01-26-2023, 03:49 PM

Regardless class role is dead. Last time we had a class role it was back in mausoleum days. So it would be fair if warriors can kill the bosses as fast as rogues and mages. Nowadays warriors are having a hard time getting a pt specially when it comes to elite portals. Because majority of the party wanted either rogues and mages for faster runs. And maps nowadays can be ran solo by all classes. Except in elite portals warriors can solo it but it would take a lot of time if you compare it to rogues and mages.

capeo
01-26-2023, 04:27 PM
Tested the sword in pvp and it's better then before the update, thank you

alainalvar1988
01-27-2023, 06:03 AM
rogue ulti rand0mly target m0bs. its useles. its been like this for since ulti came0ut. many c0mplained.but seen m0de. how is this posible. is d rogue blind to rand0mly ulti m0bs. roge ulti has single shot. y cant fix it? im just saying.all rogue ulti r useless. u can set auto heal instead unlock ulti replenish life. u can use speedset instead unlock ulti speed. better n0t unlock ulti aimshot just to rand0mly kill 0ne m0bs.

Hamsoloroguer
01-27-2023, 02:00 PM
Hello where can farming jewel? It would be good if they made a map or event where you can win jewels

Thanks greetings

Roguemaybe
01-27-2023, 10:44 PM
I think previously it was jewel elix and haunlet (non lb). If you have fine/fury/mind elix all at the same time it was roughly 1 to 2 excellent jewel for each session.

It was decent earnings until the elite zod and the GL Stuff happened. Still a good and cheap way to earn gold tho.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
01-28-2023, 06:03 AM
Hey devs you have changed the guns aiming system so much on this expansion (we mages never complain about , we accept for better balance)
from auto aiming to only aim to hit, at least can you make it to hits what you aiming? because miss hitting bosses!
Or the kraken is a boss gun but not like to hit the bosses and prefer hitting mobs?

kennetics
01-28-2023, 06:42 AM
still no 2x offers??

okisok
01-28-2023, 11:25 AM
Warrior : Pt me, i have kraken set,,
Mage : sorry. no need war
Rogue : yeah no war,
Warrior : I will heal u
Mage : sorry, full!!
Warrior : #$/! %=$# T.T

Job :
Mage : boss killer
Rogue : boss killer
Warrior : healling or merch XD

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalkcorrect... haha

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 01:07 AM
I do think its unacceptable! As the system currently is, the damage of bow is just high enough to do good in any combination of ur liking.

Less cooldown isnt the solution to hitting ur shots. Ur weapon is still on a cooldown and now u have to deal with the mobs comming towards you and the boss while weapon is dtill on cooldown. Making ur next shot wich might be shorter even harder to hit.

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 01:11 AM
Also what has to be taken in consideration for all who struggle hitting right mobs is it takes some time to send ur position to server, with high more speed it might show that the boss is closest to you but in realtime ur a little back making ur shot aim on other mobs.

It takes some practice to master the bow but if you want a shorter cool

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 01:14 AM
*Cooldown then take out the beitufull daggers wich has lower damage but shorter cooldown.
In my opinion its fine as it is.

I do agree on the ultimate shot for rogue not sure what changed but in gameplay it clearly shoots mobs over boss even standing inside of it (while being at same position for enough time to settle "sync").

-1 to shorter cooldown and less damage
Its how this weapon should work we got
We got daggers doing exactly that!

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 01:25 AM
Because not every boss is raha maybe? I understand its in the light of day with the changes but many other senarios it it a bad change as said above ur cd still going anyhow, yes u could use 1 set with krak arm+ bow and maybe other with arti belt and bow but still we got more gnarly enemies to worry about.

Staaarlord
01-29-2023, 06:43 AM
Because not every boss is raha maybe? I understand its in the light of day with the changes but many other senarios it it a bad change as said above ur cd still going anyhow, yes u could use 1 set with krak arm+ bow and maybe other with arti belt and bow but still we got more gnarly enemies to worry about.idk if u read all the comments but dmg over time will remain the same and he said he will take a look into if there is anything wrong with aiming, besides 12s cd will work better with your armor than 16s

Staaarlord
01-29-2023, 06:47 AM
Also what has to be taken in consideration for all who struggle hitting right mobs is it takes some time to send ur position to server, with high more speed it might show that the boss is closest to you but in realtime ur a little back making ur shot aim on other mobs.

It takes some practice to master the bow but if you want a shorter cooland its got not much to do with your movespeed since im not using haste set when trying to hit boss and it still often chooses to not send an arrow towards boss but rather hit group of mobs, a boss killer wpn shud prefer the boss especially if im facing it

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 08:04 AM
U clearly dont know what u talking about! Here was my opinion and im im im yes some others don't experience your weird problemen? Atleast i havent ultimate shot yes it does. 12s wont work better, as i said how i feel about it is all in the above ^^
Note, the damage shouldn't be lowered in trafeoff for cd there is my thoughts

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 08:06 AM
Idk if u read the message but dmg over time isnt the subject its lower dmg on complete proc for shorter cd im talking about

snakeeyes
01-29-2023, 08:31 AM
Idk if u read the message but dmg over time isnt the subject its lower dmg on complete proc for shorter cd im talking about

Cinco said yes he going to short the cd without redusce of neerfing the bow and guns damage.

alainalvar1988
01-29-2023, 09:52 AM
gud buffed for kraken sword. its realistic n0w sword can realy 360 in realife. how bout rogue ulti. it has 0nly 0ne shot. how c0me its rand0m? take n0te its name. "AIm Shot Ulti" its aim at will. not random.

arcanelengends
01-29-2023, 12:15 PM
I hope buff damage krk sword can back 16s cd but buff damage will good.. war try build 2k7- 3k str can kill 1/2 hp raha... rog and mage need 1,7k+ stats .. need buff krk sw plsss sts

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 03:11 PM
Tysm for pointing out missed that!

Tekila
01-30-2023, 03:38 AM
Can we remove the damage reflection shield from zodias monsters in deeper zones and replace It with a shield that increase their armor?
There is no consistent way to aim your spells or procs even if you need your proc to deal enough dmg and it’s frustrating to die when you use your massive dmg.
The dmg reflect is a great mechanic on boss but on mobs it’s a pain if you can’t aim manually your spells and procs

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

rusjeka
02-01-2023, 01:52 AM
Почему после нерфа вы убили кракен шит? Тиреть он не востребован, вы изменили боланс, теперь меч стал актуален , я не могу понять что вы делаете)))

okisok
02-01-2023, 03:39 AM
Почему после нерфа вы убили кракен шит? Тиреть он не востребован, вы изменили боланс, теперь меч стал актуален , я не могу понять что вы делаете)))???

Dashie
02-01-2023, 03:42 AM
???

Russian to English -- Why did you kill the kraken shield after the nerf? It is not in demand for typing, you changed the balance, now the sword has become relevant, I can’t understand what you are doing)))

Thanks to Google Translate.

Staaarlord
02-01-2023, 04:15 AM
Russian to English -- Why did you kill the kraken shield after the nerf? It is not in demand for typing, you changed the balance, now the sword has become relevant, I can’t understand what you are doing)))

Thanks to Google Translate.he cant understand that both weps r supposed to be usable? aegis for mobs and sword for boss, such difficult concept pff

kennetics
02-01-2023, 03:02 PM
where is the preview of next event?

Oakmaiden
02-01-2023, 03:08 PM
where is the preview of next event?

Power outage in Texas... send batteries :)