PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation for Devs

Fahtsssss
01-24-2023, 09:30 PM
I know I was one of the many people angry because of the esunk nerf and how sudden it was but with the 4th map buff, I just wanted to post an appreciation for the devs to spread some positivity..

snakeeyes
01-24-2023, 09:37 PM
Thanks for dev specially cinco and assomers for doing a grate job hearing all to buffs gl with adventure run, thanks also for balance class done.

Cinco
01-24-2023, 09:46 PM
I know I was one of the many people angry because of the esunk nerf and how sudden it was but with the 4th map buff, I just wanted to post an appreciation for the devs to spread some positivity..

It takes a lot of courage to support the developers in times of change. So thanks!

We appreciate you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dashie
01-24-2023, 09:49 PM
Thanks Devs. I was also one of those who disappointed earlier. But yeah, I am sorry for that and thanks for listening. Appreciate your efforts.

Kakashis
01-24-2023, 11:08 PM
I'll chime in here too after trying out the changes. Really appreciate the devs listening to us for another good farming map. The difference between this map and esunk is that you gotta slow down to loot the chests as well as killing the minis. It's slightly slower with randoms as the weapon cool down is greater felt as are the reflection deaths xD. This map is a little more frustrating, but at the same time more fun so far.

codered
01-25-2023, 04:52 AM
I always love the 4th map more than any other zodias, so this one is good news right [emoji38]
Thank you devs

Avaree
01-25-2023, 10:23 AM
Changes are always good and i have faith in what the devs are planning to do, even if it seems it don’t make sense at the time (:

I appreciate the time devs take to listen, and compromise with the community.
Thank you!

Nirvaz
01-25-2023, 11:22 AM
that good buf on elite map.
but when i update AL and playing 1 hour. i got banned ? is something wrong with patch ?

Elec
01-25-2023, 01:02 PM
Same here.
After trying out realized kraken sword is designed to let all party do more dmg not kill alone. New update was great.

And making new gold maps to portals is a great idea too. Now we can farm aps while farming gold too.

Thank you

Bladelf
01-27-2023, 01:39 AM
At the end of the day, everything turns out good after the changes, people just need to be patient cuz the changes are still ongoing. Not everything can be done at once.

Thanks devs for the hard work and consideration put in.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk