PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for Dragon Drops

Griffinfan
08-28-2012, 11:49 AM
So, as I was farming fang today (for the 5000th time) I was wondering, Why not put the dragon drops in humania to? since fang is no longer a place of interest for end level (except for the dragon drops). Im sure that the dragon prices may come down, but they are way out of this world anyway. But dragon is such a nice set for PvP that IMO it shouldn't be limited to Fang... Opinions are welcome

onemadzhau
08-28-2012, 12:10 PM
I think that's a good and bad idea some ppl will lose millions but why should any one item be more then cap? I doubt they really had that in mind when they introduced them.

ThePvpTwink
08-28-2012, 12:10 PM
dragon gear would drop too much then since humania bosses r easy.

Griffinfan
08-28-2012, 12:12 PM
dragon gear would drop too much then since humania bosses r easy.

Of course, they could refactor the drop rates to fit the excessive runs at humania

Energizeric
08-28-2012, 12:22 PM
No need to change anything regarding dragon drops.

JaytB
08-28-2012, 12:24 PM
I would rather see them release new vanity sets for Humania or the next cap. When it's for the next cap, they should be extremely rare, but drop at the beginning of the release of the campaign.

A least that's what I think about it :)

LwMark
08-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Dragons = mt fang, new vanity set = humania /next cap?

Dragons are l60 maybe next one will be 70? Or right before new map comes they will release new vanity set in humania, i think they did it cause less people will farm fang cause new cap makin em harder to get, but definitly next vanity sets dragons will drop forsure, but not really.

Why would u put dragon drops in humania, doesnt even match.humania, thats like putting Sandstone drops in Forest haven, they will just make new sets, with better stats

Only thing diff thats guna happen with the new vanity sets is this imo, people will sell highhhhhhhhhh, cause they will learn from dragon drops

Griffinfan
08-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Well, dragons dont really "match" with vampires

Chopper
08-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Dragon sets are ridiculously high.

I also think there will be a new vanity set coming that will trump the dragon sets. How else can STS sell more "gamble packs" of 500 platinum each?

LwMark
08-28-2012, 01:32 PM

But it does, because mt fang takes place in a castle, and theres knights running around in their armor, and dragon armor looks like knights armors

Energizeric
08-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Yeah, part of the reason I've been conflicted on whether to get a dragon armor or not. I have sand walker set and dragon armor doesn't really go with the sand walker set. So you need some sort of vanity shield as it would look funny with a dragon set and bongo/mace. But now with the coin vanity shield maybe it looks ok. But definitely dragon sets look better with fang gear. I'd like to see a humania vanity set, that would be very cool. :)

LwMark
08-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Ok a player told me dragons are guna be discontinued just like founders and cop and soh etc, lol. can someone post sayin they arent and that they will always drop in fang and devs said they are here for the stay.

xcainnblecterx
08-29-2012, 02:13 AM
OK I say dragon drops are perfect the way they are No need to move em to humania, if you want to farm dragon go to fang. Also I dont think they are over priced as you try to farm for months for one piece and tell me you want to sell it really cheap. No I do not have any dragon peices nor am I a zillionaire, but im perfectly fine with the drop rate we dont need every single person in pl cappable of getting them, other wise they wouldn't be unique. Quick question though, isn't it when you have complete set you get bounus? Or is it piece by piece

小孩子
08-29-2012, 02:28 AM
So, as I was farming fang today (for the 5000th time) I was wondering, Why not put the dragon drops in humania to? since fang is no longer a place of interest for end level (except for the dragon drops). Im sure that the dragon prices may come down, but they are way out of this world anyway. But dragon is such a nice set for PvP that IMO it shouldn't be limited to Fang... Opinions are welcome

Neigh i say!

LwMark
08-29-2012, 03:07 AM
OK I say dragon drops are perfect the way they are No need to move em to humania, if you want to farm dragon go to fang. Also I dont think they are over priced as you try to farm for months for one piece and tell me you want to sell it really cheap. No I do not have any dragon peices nor am I a zillionaire, but im perfectly fine with the drop rate we dont need every single person in pl cappable of getting them, other wise they wouldn't be unique. Quick question though, isn't it when you have complete set you get bounus? Or is it piece by piece

Gta wear the set bro, each set gives same stats except each one has a lil more of some then others, you can find exact stats in the announcements part where they posted dragons being released wen i get on a computer,il post link if u havent found alredy

JaytB
08-29-2012, 03:12 AM
Gta wear the set bro, each set gives same stats except each one has a lil more of some then others, you can find exact stats in the announcements part where they posted dragons being released wen i get on a computer,il post link if u havent found alredy

I'll save you the trouble...

Red Dragon Set - 10 dmg, 5 armor, 1 crit
Blue Dragon Set - 10 dmg, 5 armor, 1 ms
Green Dragon Set - 10 dmg, 5 armor, 1 hs
Gold Dragon Set - 8 dmg, 5 armor, 1 crit, 1 hs, 1ms

xcainnblecterx
08-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Wow those are some nice bonuses makes me want to buy a dragon and farm fang day and night now lol

Suentous PO
08-29-2012, 09:07 AM

The historical figure Vlad gained the surname DRACUL when he joined the order of dragons.

Chopper
08-29-2012, 10:02 AM
I'll save you the trouble...

Red Dragon Set - 10 dmg, 5 armor, 1 crit
Blue Dragon Set - 10 dmg, 5 armor, 1 ms
Green Dragon Set - 10 dmg, 5 armor, 1 hs
Gold Dragon Set - 8 dmg, 5 armor, 1 crit, 1 hs, 1ms

It's crazy to think people are paying 45M gold for small stat bonus like that. Just goes to show you how much of a kick-in-the-teeth/loss STS' decision not to have the Humania Elite Vanity work with the Mount Fang Armour is. Imagine 50Hps. That would be worth 100M gold.

xcainnblecterx
08-29-2012, 10:27 AM
@Chopper the price are not high just because of stat bonus, people have dedicated a lot of time and effort not to mention plat to farm these. I'm sure if you had a dragon piece or set you would sell the same. Also if you farmed countless hours like I said wouldnt you want to be paid for your hard work? Or would you sell for the same price of a another pink that you could farm in a few hours?

Chopper
08-29-2012, 10:32 AM
@Chopper the price are not high just because of stat bonus, people have dedicated a lot of time and effort not to mention plat to farm these. I'm sure if you had a dragon piece or set you would sell the same. Also if you farmed countless hours like I said wouldnt you want to be paid for your hard work? Or would you sell for the same price of a another pink that you could farm in a few hours?

ah, no i wasn't bashing it. i know it takes a lot of hard work. It's just curious that, say, a new forgotten bow can add 25 (or whatever) dmg and costs 50k, while a Dragon set adding 10 dmg can costs 45M. Not saying Dragon drops aren't rare or hard to get, but the costs seems to vastly outstrip the stat bonuses alone.

Heck, a new green drop weapon when they release a Lvl 72 will probably add 10dmg to the previous Lvl 71 weapons. and those wont costs 45M either.

Superduper
09-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Getting dragon drop is next to absurd.