PDA

View Full Version : No more private games?

Xettacross
08-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Is there no way to make a private game in Humania monster bash anymore? I recently went to Humania and was bored and decided to farm monster bash for a bit. I like running alone usually so I did what I always do and put a password. I was running through like whatevers until someone joins my game.... I was like Wtf?! I thought he hacked my pass. I was like ok whatever I'll kill a few bosses and rmk with a new pass. Problem solved right? Nope. I made another private monster bash game and like 3 people joined this time. Is this happening to anyone else? I don't mind people joining my games when they're open but I make my games private for a reason. I hope any dev see's this and fixes it (I'm looking at you techno >_>) lol jk but a fix would be nice thnx :)

FluffNStuff
08-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Sounds like the Nuris problem slipped into the Monster Bash code. Well, at least you can still buy entry from the join screen.

Chopper
08-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Why would you not want help to clear that boss map faster? Strange.

Roberto077
08-28-2012, 03:37 PM

Better chance to get a pink

Yich
08-28-2012, 03:37 PM

Probably because he/she uses an elixir. Fasting clearing = more efficient elixir usage. Who wants that?

Suentous PO
08-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Better chance to get a pink
Curious why some think this is true?

FluffNStuff
08-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Curious why some think this is true?

The same reason some people think the earth is flat.

Suentous PO
08-28-2012, 03:51 PM
The earth is clearly hollow, and filled with evil robots.
Or caramel I forget

Energizeric
08-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Your chance to get a pink has nothing to do with who else is with you or if you are alone. It's simply a percentage chance for each player, and that percentage is the same regardless of whether you are alone or with other players.

Xettacross
08-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Lol were getting off topic here. I run alone simply cause I like running alone. The question is, are people joining your private games in Humania monster bash without you telling them your password? I don't run alone cause I think the pink drop rate is better like that like some of you said earlier. Try running it solo for yourselves sometime with no elixer. It's fun that way XD

Xettacross
08-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Why would you not want help to clear that boss map faster? Strange.you get a sense of accomplishment when you clear maps by yourself. I do join and host a lot of open games but its nice to clear maps solo sometimes. Test your skills and what not :)

Chopper
08-28-2012, 07:23 PM
you get a sense of accomplishment when you clear maps by yourself. I do join and host a lot of open games but its nice to clear maps solo sometimes. Test your skills and what not :)

ahhh, fair enough. Understood! :)