View Full Version : Thoughts about the new Rahab?

Fahtsssss
01-26-2023, 01:41 PM
Aye... I support it but just wanted to know other people's thoughts..

Edited:

Ok.. rahab opens too often. It has been 14 hours and it's already opened?? LMAO

Kakashis
01-26-2023, 02:19 PM
When it's open, it's something to do other than the 4th elite map. With an effective team the 4th map rings in more than rehab. I just don't like it when people purposely stand outside the gate and cheer you on as you do the grunt work. At least help draw the mobs a little xD

Xuds
01-26-2023, 02:25 PM
I get 2x the gold than sanctuary elite from normal rahab, if it opens slower then sure but it does drop a lot of gold

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-26-2023, 02:46 PM
It does drop alot of gold and I think normal needs to drop just a little bit less since its far easier to complete than elite and also that it needs to open every 2 days.. but thats just me

ign kinnq

Foprincesso
01-26-2023, 04:06 PM
I think it's good enough .. no need for another nerf since not all can farm 24/7 .. people hop on when they are free and farm abit then

[emoji172][emoji170]

wilson1108
01-26-2023, 08:24 PM
I just notice after the gold been boost, many players standing outside the gate and let us clear for them, they just need to pick up their gold and go standing outside again. What can I said is it's impossible to get such a lot new players after the update. So I guess those who standing outside gate, most of them is the multiple account from other players. By doing this they can earn more and I hate them💩

hulsi3922
01-26-2023, 09:27 PM
From what I see, at least I get the same gold as in Newlands before, maybe even more if I beat Rahab quickly. Rahab is also crowded with many players so it is the "obligation" to have a kraken for everyone who can't afford it, now they can play and farm well there without the burden of having kraken equipment which is still very expensive to reach.

hulsi3922
01-26-2023, 09:48 PM
I just notice after the gold been boost, many players standing outside the gate and let us clear for them, they just need to pick up their gold and go standing outside again. What can I said is it's impossible to get such a lot new players after the update. So I guess those who standing outside gate, most of them is the multiple account from other players. By doing this they can earn more and I hate them��

maybe for something like that the developer can apply the rule that at least to get gold in rahab players must have attacked rahab or passed the first stage until a mini boss appears.

gunstick
01-26-2023, 09:50 PM
Yes this multiple accounts thing is bad.... STS must do something about this.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

talong
01-26-2023, 11:14 PM
also against afk alt farmers... please implement, no gold drops and chest for players outside the gate.

Dashie
01-26-2023, 11:16 PM
When it's open, it's something to do other than the 4th elite map. With an effective team the 4th map rings in more than rehab. I just don't like it when people purposely stand outside the gate and cheer you on as you do the grunt work. At least help draw the mobs a little xD

Yes, this is so annoying. Please implement that no gold drops for them.

Mr.Loucks
01-26-2023, 11:26 PM
also against afk alt farmers... please implement, no gold drops and chest for players outside the gate.

Agreed, if died or outside gate you shouldn't get gold.
Many leeching or afk at gate
Make it like the elite boss aps
At least run around an slap a few mobs

Dashie
01-26-2023, 11:43 PM
if died or outside gate you shouldn't get gold.

When died, not necessary. There are numerous factors, such as ping or changing between MS/MAIN/GL, that can cause a player to perish in mid-game.

freebump
01-27-2023, 12:34 AM
we are back to EVG farming days, lots of gold, lots of afk farming… good old days.
farm while it last.

freebump

hulsi3922
01-27-2023, 12:37 AM

I don't agree with things like that, unless the person outside the gate hasn't entered from the start and hasn't attacked the boss. for players/newbies who don't have good equipment, they will surely die and if they don't get gold outside even though they have tried to help then it will definitely burden them and make them lazy to play this game again.

Corviss the Lich
01-27-2023, 12:52 AM
Players who dealt 0 (zero) damage on Rahab should not get any amount of gold. Or make Rahab's toxic pool able to target players outside (makes Rahab easier but kills the point of exploiting)

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 01:16 AM
we are back to EVG farming days, lots of gold, lots of afk farming… good old days.
farm while it last.

freebump
Evg is definitely different than rahab, they can't respawn in evg so they only can standing there to prevent die at there. But you can respawn in rahab, so they can try to do some dmg although they have no gears. What we want to see is the effort, not letting us farming for them.

Lim Weibin
01-27-2023, 01:19 AM
Agreed, if died or outside gate you shouldn't get gold.
Many leeching or afk at gate
Make it like the elite boss aps
At least run around an slap a few mobs

-1 til the very end. I myself have pure 2.4k stats as a rogue and sometimes I would die one-shot when the boss is dying at his final 3rd attack launch. So what you're saying is that even after dealing damage to the boss and having to die one-shot at the very last moment, I shouldn't get any gold? Sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Itzmemohsin
01-27-2023, 01:24 AM
Btw all those people complaining here about the exploiting part , it's not that big of an issue coz the player has to be online and move the character and many a times people in randoms are very weak and take a lot of time to kill.

That's what I feel , but there should be a thing like the person should atleast hit the boss once to get the loot from the boss even if the player dies he should get loot , else it will get too annoying for the weaker players and rahab is already very annoying boss with a lot of cooldowns.

But there is another issue sometimes people enter the zone too quick and sometimes coz of lag or some work player is left outside the gate when the gate is closed. I feel like rahab map needs a bit of considered refinement.

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 01:31 AM
Btw all those people complaining here about the exploiting part , it's not that big of an issue coz the player has to be online and move the character and many a times people in randoms are very weak and take a lot of time to kill.

That's what I feel , but there should be a thing like the person should atleast hit the boss once to get the loot from the boss even if the player dies he should get loot , else it will get too annoying for the weaker players and rahab is already very annoying boss with a lot of cooldowns.

+1. Every player should hit the boss to get loot to avoid ppl afk outside the gate and to prevent some players using multiple account to AFK and get more golds without doing nothing. All we want is just the effort while farming. Just imagine ppl those who don't have kraken and with the low dmg trying to kill rahab, on the same time one guy standing outside the gate chilling and cheering go go you can do this.

mikesito
01-27-2023, 01:32 AM
Dont cry about the afk players and go solo/party leave them let they play alone

Dashie
01-27-2023, 01:38 AM
go solo/party leave them let they play alone

Everyone is not strong enough to deal with rahab solo.

gunstick
01-27-2023, 02:21 AM
Dont cry about the afk players and go solo/party leave them let they play aloneI am having a feeling that you are one of those AFK/alt account farmer lol

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 04:44 AM
This is the one exp, standing outside when I ask whether he want AFK he told me he would die. Lol don't joke with me that you able to buy aura but you couldn't buy legendary gear that already enough for you to survive for few min. If you have effort to earn gold, you can buy some legendary gear after killing rahab for the 1st time. Legendary gear didn't cost you to millions. All you want is just AFK let others player to do for you

arthurboyle
01-27-2023, 05:46 AM
Gold is great. Dont have a problem with afk do*s , i can solo carry my team with a 4/4 myth gear. I just want to know how long the lair comes back after the 24 hr session.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 05:58 AM
Gold is great. Dont have a problem with afk do*s , i can solo carry my team with a 4/4 myth gear. I just want to know how long the lair comes back after the 24 hr session.

Can you invite me to your party when you going to farm rahab? I would like to cheer for you outside the gate. Ty!

VityanskiyMage
01-27-2023, 06:26 AM
This is the one exp, standing outside when I ask whether he want AFK he told me he would die. Lol don't joke with me that you able to buy aura but you couldn't buy legendary gear that already enough for you to survive for few min. If you have effort to earn gold, you can buy some legendary gear after killing rahab for the 1st time. Legendary gear didn't cost you to millions. All you want is just AFK let others player to do for you

Hey! I am a WTP (Kristinavenin inactive) guild master. I already understand the situation. Sorry for the player!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Mr.Loucks
01-27-2023, 08:17 AM
Multiple ways to heal as rogue and get past that final phase
Especially in normal rahab, pets aa and skills , but
9/10 if your carrying party and die party wipes anyway
I can understand that, so make it like house party event
You have to touch the boss or mobs to get loot
Or auto kick if you get locked out before boss is hit
If you get locked out bc of ping or people rushing boss
Then simply remap [auto kicked] or make a party to farm it

wuhwwohwhs
01-27-2023, 08:24 AM

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

arthurboyle
01-27-2023, 08:45 AM
Can you invite me to your party when you going to farm rahab? I would like to cheer for you outside the gate. Ty!Idk why some people dislike some "noobs" in their runs , they are new players that cant afford some good gears and they try to leech on others runs for some gold. I know coz i was a leecher too when i was a noob. Now i can afford some good gears.

I understand they are getting free gold but who cares, not like they are in every run you run.

Also some flexers are running the map who like to solo and are we called leechers if we standby cannot do anything? its a good thing they can solo and you dont have to do ****.

Just party with other people to avoid them or just get good ffs.

-I suggest adding a labyrinth event system tho where we have to fill 4 people so that boss spawns, And doesnt spawn if some people afk.

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 09:02 AM
Idk why some people dislike some "noobs" in their runs , they are new players that cant afford some good gears and they try to leech on others runs for some gold. I know coz i was a leecher too when i was a noob. Now i can afford some good gears.

I understand they are getting free gold but who cares, not like they are in every run you run.

Also some flexers are running the map who like to solo and are we called leechers if we standby cannot do anything? its a good thing they can solo and you dont have to do ****.

-I suggest adding a labyrinth event system tho where we have to fill 4 people so that boss spawns, And doesnt spawn if some people afk.

Firstly, Im not saying that I dislike noobs. I was also a noobs when I start to play but I try my best to help them, not standing there doing nothing. I never said I hate noobs, you can check what I have write at those previous post. Im talking about effort, trying to do their best although they cant, not standing there and said i cant. I never did such things when i was a noob. And i want to said that those ppl who afk most of them not newbie, they are multiple acc from other player. I saw ppl get inside the gate standing there get smack by rahab without avoid the red zone and respawn back. New players is with no better gear, but not blind. (Dont said they have low ping, once they die, they can respawn faster than me)

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 09:08 AM
Idk why some people dislike some "noobs" in their runs , they are new players that cant afford some good gears and they try to leech on others runs for some gold. I know coz i was a leecher too when i was a noob. Now i can afford some good gears.

Saw that guy over there? Is he a noob? Full mythic gear standing doing nothing

arthurboyle
01-27-2023, 09:22 AM
Firstly, Im not saying that I dislike noobs. I was also a noobs when I start to play but I try my best to help them, not standing there doing nothing. I never said I hate noobs, you can check what I have write at those previous post. Im talking about effort, trying to do their best although they cant, not standing there and said i cant. I never did such things when i was a noob. And i want to said that those ppl who afk most of them not newbie, they are multiple acc from other player. I saw ppl get inside the gate standing there get smack by rahab without avoid the red zone and respawn back. New players is with no better gear, but not blind. (Dont said they have low ping, once they die, they can respawn faster than me)We are getting on loops here, this will be my last message on this thread. If you hate them go party with others, or just remap (very easy fix i say). Random runs consist different types of people , you will run into some toxic, afk , leecher dogs etc. but they are not in every run are they? If you are not prepared for that then go run with party. If you cant just deal with it.

Also i read ur post with a picture of a afk mage 4/4 gear( who cares they are not in every run you run if you hate them just remap)

Well idc what you say from now on and this is my take on your takes so goodbye.

also im just a wandering rogue. ^.^

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 09:35 AM
We are getting on loops here, this will be my last message on this thread. If you hate them go party with others, or just remap (very easy fix i say). Random runs consist different types of people , you will run into some toxic, afk , leecher dogs etc. but they are not in every run are they? If you are not prepared for that then go run with party. If you cant just deal with it.

Also i read ur post with a picture of a afk mage 4/4 gear( who cares they are not in every run you run if you hate them just remap)

Well idc what you say from now on and this is my take on your takes so goodbye.

also im just a wandering rogue. ^.^

Im would like to said I met this kind of player 8/10 times I farm rahab. If i have party to farm, who cares about these guys? You though everyone having friends running together? And pls dont simply put words into my mouth, pls understand it first and then comment. Btw no one care whether you reply me or not, bc you the only one who letting these guy afk doing nothing. Ty!

mikesito
01-27-2023, 09:41 AM
No lol i have full kraken, you can farm with friends/guildies makes party more fun. Its sounds stupid to die at the last wave while switching to gl set and receive 0g. Its rahab not e sunk

mikesito
01-27-2023, 09:45 AM
Firstly, Im not saying that I dislike noobs. I was also a noobs when I start to play but I try my best to help them, not standing there doing nothing. I never said I hate noobs, you can check what I have write at those previous post. Im talking about effort, trying to do their best although they cant, not standing there and said i cant. I never did such things when i was a noob. And i want to said that those ppl who afk most of them not newbie, they are multiple acc from other player. I saw ppl get inside the gate standing there get smack by rahab without avoid the red zone and respawn back. New players is with no better gear, but not blind. (Dont said they have low ping, once they die, they can respawn faster than me)

What do you expect the noob to do if he deals 0.5 damage, suicide hiting the boss?

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 09:46 AM
No lol i have full kraken, you can farm with friends/guildies makes party more fun. Its sounds stupid to die at the last wave while switching to gl set and receive 0g. Its rahab not e sunk

Thats is the best way i know, but all my friends quit, and all the guild member having their own team party. I cant do anything so I have to join random.

wilson1108
01-27-2023, 09:50 AM
What do you expect the noob to do if he deals 0.5 damage, suicide hiting the boss?

Lol what i want to see is help not expect them to kill, can you read what I wrote before? dont simply put words into my mouth

Avaree
01-27-2023, 07:40 PM
I think it's good enough .. no need for another nerf since not all can farm 24/7 .. people hop on when they are free and farm abit then

[emoji172][emoji170]

Well said!

coffee
01-27-2023, 09:21 PM

ROFL this is funny stand outside the gate cheer you on yeah happens most runs with randoms or the put poison pool under boss xd

snakeeyes
01-28-2023, 09:21 AM
I see the intensions of this post, to find a bad effect of opening portals so quick because you are the only one hate the update and you dont like what dev doing for their players.

Fahtsssss
01-28-2023, 01:56 PM
I see the intensions of this post, to find a bad effect of opening portals so quick because you are the only one hate the update and you dont like what dev doing for their players.

LMAO

I'm a gold farmer, I don't hoard or merch, I farm gold. The intentions for this post were to see what other people's opinions are about the new rahab like the title says. You're overreacting.

snakeeyes
01-28-2023, 02:15 PM
LMAO

I'm a gold farmer, I don't hoard or merch, I farm gold. The intentions for this post were to see what other people's opinions are about the new rahab like the title says. You're overreacting.

Because to your 2nd post you reveal your intentions. Sory if i miss understood.

Fahtsssss
01-28-2023, 03:06 PM
Because to your 2nd post you reveal your intentions. Sory if i miss understood.

It's all good. I knew my second post would cause some reactions people didn't like. Ultimately it's true though, but oh well :)

Shironoryuuu
01-29-2023, 01:59 AM
I realise.. those leeches, change tactic just now.. maybe cos of a lot notice them lol now they enter the raid and suicide