PDA

View Full Version : Farming jewels newbie question.

arkimarucs
01-26-2023, 06:05 PM
Hi since esunk gold drop nerf i decided to farm event and also run hauntlet to farm jewels. Can i ask if farming jewels in hauntlet is normal? is there no bug? no exploits and also safe? bcs jewel elixirs are too cheap. And i see lots of ppl running hauntlet for pve and jewels. I want to know if jewel farming is stable and normal things in AL tactics to earn gold? lmk please.

Thankyou in advance I'll be happy if anyone response.

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-26-2023, 06:12 PM
Yes farming jewels is a good way to make gold but sometimes it takes a long time. It's a good idea for beginners to make gold. 100% Legal

caabarader
01-26-2023, 07:46 PM
Hi since esunk gold drop nerf i decided to farm event and also run hauntlet to farm jewels. Can i ask if farming jewels in hauntlet is normal? is there no bug? no exploits and also safe? bcs jewel elixirs are too cheap. And i see lots of ppl running hauntlet for pve and jewels. I want to know if jewel farming is stable and normal things in AL tactics to earn gold? lmk please.

Thankyou in advance I'll be happy if anyone response.

Sent from my RMX2020 using TapatalkYes, it's safe, curious: why would u think it's illegal/not safe?

Enviado de meu LM-K420 usando o Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
01-26-2023, 10:50 PM
Yes, it is totally safe and 300% more tedious.

you're better off farming normal/elite rahab or Sanctuary of Secrets 30minutes for 1 elix with less than 220k-300k profit is really bad for a 30minutes.

umarrahim
01-27-2023, 01:48 AM
Jewel farming is good for beginners. I started off as a Jewel farmer.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

arkimarucs
01-27-2023, 03:36 AM
thankyousomuch all appreciated :)

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk