PDA

View Full Version : Cntent Update Issues

Lady_Pebbles
08-28-2012, 04:37 PM
I completed the campaigns... Now all maps on all campaigns say "This Lore Mission has been previously completed, rewards unavailable." How am I supposed to know where to farm for new pinks? Why can't I gain exp and gold from the new maps now that I completed all campaigns?!

EDIT: SGS1 (The Vibrant phone) on Froyo.

Also, no maps grant exp or gold rewards when standing on glyphs.

Carapace
08-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I conpleted the campaigns... Now all maps on all campaigns say "This Lore Mission has been previously completed, rewards unavailable." How am I supposed to know where to farm for new pinks? Why can't I gain exp and gold from the new maps now that I completed all campaigns?!

That IS a problem, so every other campaign level does not have it's own info regarding loot drops and the like? Only the first mission of Fresnel should be a Lore Dungeon.

maneatingtree
08-28-2012, 04:44 PM
I can confirm this it shows no loot options

Lady_Pebbles
08-28-2012, 04:45 PM
All of them say the same thing.

Edit: Also I tried to farm on the maps again and no exp or gold is granted when leaving the campaign by standing on the glyphs.

Carapace
08-28-2012, 04:54 PM
We're looking into it, it's my current top priority at least to find out how / why this is happening. We have found something and are working to address the problem. Thanks for your patience!

octavos
08-28-2012, 04:55 PM
That IS a problem, so every other campaign level does not have it's own info regarding loot drops and the like? Only the first mission of Fresnel should be a Lore Dungeon.

all ok on chrome tho. everything is working. finished all campaigns...but no allies in new missions. but thren did tho.

Shaocalur
08-28-2012, 04:56 PM
We're looking into it, it's my current top priority at least to find out how / why this is happening. It does not appear to be affecting everyone to my current knowledge.
Yeah I just checked, I still get xp/gold every time I leave via glyphs.

Lady_Pebbles
08-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Im prone to bugs. :(

Thanks for looking into it. Hope it gets fixed a.s.a.p.

Edited the first post with my device info.

Lady_Pebbles
08-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Now they are showing the rewads and granting them but the loot thinger is still just a book and the message is still on there.

maneatingtree
08-28-2012, 05:37 PM
No stone robes in store

octavos
08-28-2012, 05:40 PM
No stone robes in store

they are a drop

Carapace
08-28-2012, 05:49 PM
We will be putting a fix for this in the next few minutes, thanks for your patience :vsmile:. The bug was only affecting some and not all of the players.

Lady_Pebbles
08-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Thanks Cara.

Carapace
08-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks Cara.

You're welcome, this should be fixed when the servers come back up again. Happy hunting! :vsmile:

XchilangopwnX
08-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Bug:

Lair-> Achievements-> Progress-> Incomplete Dungeons
When I have already finished both of the new ones. A guildie let me know and I have the same problem.

Carapace
08-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Bug:

Lair-> Achievements-> Progress-> Incomplete Dungeons
When I have already finished both of the new ones. A guildie let me know and I have the same problem.

Thanks Chilango, I'll take a look.

As a side note, if you re-complete the Allies does it re-award the achievement?

XchilangopwnX
08-28-2012, 06:16 PM
I just logged back in and had the achievement. Guess the server reset fixed it. I asked my guild mate and he said he has not finished the allies. I guess it was just affecting me before the update.

Carapace
08-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Glad it all panned out then! All the known major bugs have been addressed at this point I believe but please make a post if something comes up.

DexGOD
08-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Earlier today a pink dropped for me at Willowbrook - Crypt Sanitation with an orange relic glow, not sure if it's been patched.

Lady_Pebbles
08-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Earlier today a pink dropped for me at Willowbrook - Crypt Sanitation with an orange relic glow, not sure if it's been patched.
Same problem @the Krigberg boss map. A weapon drops with the orange glow and its a Pink not a Relic. Also, people saily that at the last campaignvs last boss map, the obsidian crystal relic glows pink and not orange.

Carapace
08-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Same problem @the Krigberg boss map. A weapon drops with the orange glow and its a Pink not a Relic. Also, people saily that at the last campaignvs last boss map, the obsidian crystal relic glows pink and not orange.

There is a fix that will go out with the next update (though not sure when that is). Currently all legendary weapons that drop will incorrectly show up as orange. Sorry for the confusion!

Alolucard
08-29-2012, 08:12 PM
I Had A Drop Fall Through The Floor After Killing A Boss. It Had A Purple Beam, But Couldnt See The Gem. The Other Two Players Got Drops, But Mine Went Under The Ground And Disappeared After About 5 Seconds. Sorry I Couldnt Screen Cap It, Was On My Phone n Couldnt Start The App Without Being DC'ed; But I Think It Was On The Sand Mission