PDA

View Full Version : Double XP Weekend - Sept 1 to Sept 3. Level Cap Raise and New Campaign Soon!

Samhayne
08-28-2012, 05:54 PM

Double XP Weekend - September 1 to September 3

The level cap raise and new campaigns are right around the corner. Level up to 41 to get the elite vanity before it is gone!

Terrellz
08-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Woot!:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Kaytar
08-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Haha the scorn golem is cute!

abbasjammmy
08-28-2012, 06:16 PM
Not saying people dont want it but dont u think they have a bit too much time to already get there ur now giving them another double exp that kind of like giving a man million pounds/dollars to start a business...just saying has to be properly earned not recieved on a dish

Cahaun
08-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Not saying people dont want it but dont u think they have a bit too much time to already get there ur now giving them another double exp that kind of like giving a man million pounds/dollars to start a business...just saying has to be properly earned not recieved on a dish
This is the proper way of introducing the new content. No one can complaign or whine they didn't have enough time, how it's so unfair, eta cetera. I still agree that they had plenty of time to level up, but then again, new players love double xp.

Zeus
08-28-2012, 06:30 PM

People always have to complain about something, especially gifts.

Does double XP weekend bother you? Fine, don't level on double XP weekend then, it's only one weekend.

I think you're the first person I've seen that has complained about faster leveling.

tearacan
08-28-2012, 07:55 PM
This is the proper way of introducing the new content. No one can complaign or whine they didn't have enough time, how it's so unfair, eta cetera. I still agree that they had plenty of time to level up, but then again, new players love double xp.

Proper way was back in april when they said cap raise would be after dl release. I know its still after dl release n yes i will enjoy free extra xp. ;)

flashbackflip
08-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Proper way was back in april when they said cap raise would be after dl release. I know its still after dl release n yes i will enjoy free extra xp. ;)

Like Cahaun said it's just the way STS announce new content - this post means 'YES, NEW CAP IS REALLY NEAR'

Good thing for our guild. They need to lvl fast to be end-game so we can run new lvls together. Thanx

Szangheili
08-28-2012, 09:15 PM
I hit Lvl 40 and literally do not care if I cap or not... And the bad thing about this is that my little brothers birthday is on the first which only gives me one day to cap... Oh well, I guess I'm not getting the arbiters chest... :( I think throughout the weekend I will be lvling my comm that's only Lvl 17 then, seems like a good idea ;)

Ghostsmacker
08-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Does this mean we're finally getting our final skill?

Kiith
08-28-2012, 11:27 PM
I have 15k xp need 13k more I need to play like nonstop lol

flashbackflip
08-29-2012, 05:30 AM
Does this mean we're finally getting our final skill?

I doubt it coz as Gibber said we don't get passives coz our main can not be maxed out yet..

So i think they will save final skill for later as well

Xarxas
08-29-2012, 05:43 AM
Thanks to Uegidez I caped last night. Now I'm of to lvl my com!

*Zero*
08-29-2012, 05:54 AM
Last chance for that sweet chest. Then we are off to new stuff!!!

Esoul
08-29-2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks to Uegidez I caped last night. Now I'm of to lvl my com!

Grats Xarxas
what your com nick? I'm Axesoul operative...
i remember. we do some run on savant.

abbasjammmy
08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Not being harsh but Why is there so many people trying to cap now you have already been given about 9 months apparantly cap raises were planned to come every three months and thats triple the time u should have had what would u have done if it came 6 months ago.....

Exion
08-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Why do you think that everyone has had 9 months to cap..
Not everyone has been here from day 1.
What about the ppl that only started playing a couple of weeks ago.
You lot are just plain selfish..

evilgenesis
08-29-2012, 09:45 AM
Ugh. >< i capped all my acc so i cant do anything.

akfury
08-29-2012, 03:22 PM
how is he being selfish ... he doesnt want another double exp he wants a bloody cap raise... im with him

Kraze
08-29-2012, 03:36 PM
how is he being selfish ... he doesnt want another double exp he wants a bloody cap raise... im with him
Good lord cap on its way enjoy the double xp or not but there is nothing to complain about here just be patient. Sometimes I swear devs can't do anything to please some people.

Worship
08-29-2012, 04:12 PM
I am thirsty for the elite armor! >:D

I must cap! 26k xp to go!!!

Cephei
08-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Soo Cap raise is right after the Double Exp Weekend? :OOOO
HELL YEA!!

Worship
08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
I am sooooooo excited! xD Woo!

Prestige
08-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Soo Cap raise is right after the Double Exp Weekend? :OOOO
HELL YEA!!

Sadly, I don't think that's what it means :(. Since I don't think DL cap raise is out yet.

abbasjammmy
08-29-2012, 05:11 PM
You lot are just plain selfish.. ur point isnt valid say if the cap raise is tomorrow and a new players signs up they cant postpone till he/she caps.some may see elite meaning from there from the start

Kraze
08-29-2012, 05:38 PM
You lot are just plain selfish.. ur point isnt valid say if the cap raise is tomorrow and a new players signs up they cant postpone till he/she caps.some may see elite meaning from there from the start
I really think you may be missing the point. The point is that the double xp weekend gives people the extra push with attempting to reach the cap. This is just a nice thing they are doing to build a little hype for the new content. At no time or in no way is there any indication the new content is being held up for the double xp. As I've seen every new release for PL let alone sl I can verify the promise of new content soon creates a mad dash for the cap. There really is no down side here.

Xarxas
08-30-2012, 04:40 AM
Grats Xarxas
what your com nick? I'm Axesoul operative...
i remember. we do some run on savant.

His name is Xaxas I got to lvl 23 so far.

Traosabara
08-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Sadly, I don't think that's what it means :(. Since I don't think DL cap raise is out yet.Actually, the DL cap raise came out Tuesday. The topic for it only has one reply though. I guess no one cares about it. :tongue:

akfury
08-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Good lord cap on its way enjoy the double xp or not but there is nothing to complain about here just be patient. Sometimes I swear devs can't do anything to please some people.

Mmm you obviously were not one of us who have been waiting for 9 months :) I would love a double if it was only a 3 month wait... But it's been 9 freaking months, and you know it's true stop loving sts they dropped the ball on this one thank you

Slant
08-31-2012, 01:39 PM
we need some xp in any map weekends

*Zero*
08-31-2012, 03:22 PM
They've been patient for what? 8 months. Its time for a cap raise.

akfury
08-31-2012, 03:47 PM

thank god someone else speaks english

Cahaun
09-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Best thing I've just read

KillaSkillz
09-02-2012, 02:58 PM
I've been capped in the first couple weeks of voleria, the reason: i didn't think i would have time because i dragged out and struggled with shipyard and ended up panicking at the last minute. 8-1/2 months later and wishing i would have know how long it would take so i coud have taken my time.

Double xp weekend does nothing for me. And honestly a few more will cap, but there will still be hundreds saying "we didn't get enough time"
Theres been plenty of opportunity, i leveled and alt from L33-L41 the last double xp weekend in one day thinking a cap was coming (since they usually do a double xp right before an increase since the arbiters started) it didn't happen and we have another double xp weekend. I
love SL, it's my favorite of the STS games, but i do not like how its been left in limbo for so long. Don't stall out another 2 weeks to a month after this double xp weekend. I hope this is the last shot to cap and the new cap is a week away.

Mitchturbo
09-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I think we are looking at a New cap on Tuesday :-)

Aracnus
09-02-2012, 04:34 PM
I think we are looking at a New cap on Tuesday :-)

WOOOOOOOOOOO! Only 7.6k xp til my Op caps (i'm a noob) I capped my main about 6 months ago, so this is pretty good news for me. I'll be Drexplosion late tonight, and all day tomorrow for running. Help if ya' like :D

Jblazer
09-02-2012, 05:38 PM
People always have to complain about something, especially gifts.

Does double XP weekend bother you? Fine, don't level on double XP weekend then, it's only one weekend.

I think you're the first person I've seen that has complained about faster leveling.
Very well said,*applaud*

BodMaster
09-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Best thing I've just read

"Elite" should be removed from the OP (;

masterinfinit
09-11-2012, 07:48 AM
I have 15k xp need 13k more I need to play like nonstop lol

i need 8k left.......