PDA

View Full Version : New Update is awesome! List tips, success, etc.

Reyven
08-28-2012, 06:17 PM
I love the update!! New storyline, vanities, campaigns, etc. STS is listening to everything we have to say and it shows. On my first run through with my lvl 26 character, I received a gargoyle mask, then the gargoyle robes. No drop issues. Thanks guys!

With the boss at the end: in order to get the "obsidian lord" title, you have to kill the boss without destroying any of the stones. I've only heard this theory, not experienced it yet, but if any of you have input on this, I'd love to hear it.

As per another thread, I've noticed that the title associated with the last boss is "obsidian lord"...updated.

Shaocalur
08-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Nice sounds like you had a blast! So in that mission you were talking about, you can't destroy any stones until you kill the boss? >_< Sounds difficult.

XchilangopwnX
08-28-2012, 09:09 PM
You can't destroy any of the stones or use elixirs, Shao. It is quite tedious but doable with a good trio. :vD:

minamoo
08-28-2012, 09:11 PM
yeah that baws....I need how to kill him tips. Thanks in advance.

Shaocalur
08-28-2012, 09:14 PM
You can't destroy any of the stones or use elixirs, Shao. It is quite tedious but doable with a good trio. :vD:

I see, in-game right now gonna see if my team and I can do this.

minamoo
08-28-2012, 09:21 PM
I got two rare bosses just now..yay me. In the new maps...dunnou which..I'm soweeeee

XchilangopwnX
08-28-2012, 09:50 PM
It is quite simple to kill him. Now, if you want the achievement you are going to have to make a solo game and invite two well-coordinated friends of yours. Just avoid the stones and keep at the boss and pop some blood packs.

Reyven
08-28-2012, 10:53 PM
I got two rare bosses just now..yay me. In the new maps...dunnou which..I'm soweeeee

That's awesome! I got two of the mini-bosses as well.

Reyven
08-28-2012, 10:54 PM

Thanks for confirming that. :)

BloodGoddess
08-29-2012, 03:33 AM
It is quite simple to kill him. Now, if you want the achievement you are going to have to make a solo game and invite two well-coordinated friends of yours. Just avoid the stones and keep at the boss and pop some blood packs. Well coordinate person here! Lol

Phantomas
08-30-2012, 08:09 AM
Thanks for confirming that. :)

Let's try Rey! We can do it! :excitement:

Phantomas
08-30-2012, 08:18 AM
On my first run through with my lvl 26 character, I received a gargoyle mask, then the gargoyle robes. No drop issues. Thanks guys!

Great job Rey, ur lucky!

have to kill the boss without destroying any of the stones. I've only heard this theory

Wth right company it can be done (hint hint) :vwink:

Phantomas
08-30-2012, 08:35 AM
It is quite simple to kill him. Now, if you want the achievement you are going to have to make a solo game and invite two well-coordinated friends of yours. Just avoid the stones and keep at the boss and pop some blood packs.

Just wondering, can it be done by just two? :eagerness:
And what about best skills to bring him down?:beaten:

Taikeo
08-30-2012, 09:15 AM
I agree.. this update is awesome. It for the most part has addressed most of the things I posted I disliked about this great game! A little more story, check .. a bit larger and more complex missions, check.. some environment variety, check :devilish:

Reyven
08-30-2012, 03:50 PM
On my first run through with my lvl 26 character, I received a gargoyle mask, then the gargoyle robes. No drop issues. Thanks guys!

Great job Rey, ur lucky!

have to kill the boss without destroying any of the stones. I've only heard this theory

Wth right company it can be done (hint hint) :vwink:

Hehe. Thanks Phantom.

We'll take him down! ;)

Reyven
08-31-2012, 07:39 PM
We did it!!! We got the title "Obsidian Lord". It took three of us to do it tho. It is true, don't break the stones!

Phantomas
09-03-2012, 04:26 AM
We did it!!! We got the title "Obsidian Lord". It took three of us to do it tho. It is true, don't break the stones!

Yes we did Rey :adoration:, Vig thnx again, trick is 2 stay in middle urself, no long range attack, just hack and slash away, takes time and bloodpacks but can be done. Btw got also an execution, managed to kill Ry'thes, (last map last mission) = Demonic Reaver title :o

Reyven
09-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Yes we did Rey :adoration:, Vig thnx again, trick is 2 stay in middle urself, no long range attack, just hack and slash away, takes time and bloodpacks but can be done. Btw got also an execution, managed to kill Ry'thes, (last map last mission) = Demonic Reaver title :o

Phantom, how do you get that achievement? Please give details. I'm still trying to figure that one out. Thx! ;)