PDA

View Full Version : Rahab opens too quickly...

Fahtsssss
01-28-2023, 03:00 AM
2nd post...

I feel like rahab should open every other day minimum, it closed at around 11am earlier yesterday and is already back up open and it's been like 14 hours.

Thoughts?

ign Kinnq

recilencia123
01-28-2023, 03:02 AM
2nd post...

I feel like rahab should open every other day minimum, it closed at around 11am earlier yesterday and is already back up open and it's been like 14 hours.

Thoughts?

ign KinnqWhen open too late is bad, quickly is bad, idk people so rare this days zzZ

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
01-28-2023, 03:33 AM
2nd post...

Thoughts?

ign KinnqLol , i don't understand what's the problem, the game is more active now.

Marosok
01-28-2023, 04:31 AM
Why do you think it opens very fast? I bet you know the answer.

hulsi3922
01-28-2023, 05:00 AM
I slightly disagree when portals become rare or open for a long time, especially if Rahab's portal rarely opens. why? because the elite zodias 4 mobs are very thick and hard to kill, even people who are full kraken can still be killed instantly by mobs / mini bosses, zodias 4 is not a good farming place for farm gold but a farming place for death. so if you really want the portal to open longer, then the mobs and mini bosses in Zodias 4 must be nerfed.

snakeeyes
01-28-2023, 05:51 AM
I see you tought it open in a same time every day? It opens too quickly because of to many player now are active to run map 4 to open ekentra and run ekentra to open rahab, i have some friends player returning after they quit last year because they dont like the nerf of evg.

mikesito
01-28-2023, 06:01 AM
I find it perfect because people can now farm ekenta, rahab and 4th map and not e sunk like bots.

snakeeyes
01-28-2023, 06:10 AM
I slightly disagree when portals become rare or open for a long time, especially if Rahab's portal rarely opens. why? because the elite zodias 4 mobs are very thick and hard to kill, even people who are full kraken can still be killed instantly by mobs / mini bosses, zodias 4 is not a good farming place for farm gold but a farming place for death. so if you really want the portal to open longer, then the mobs and mini bosses in Zodias 4 must be nerfed.

This is right i run there to open ekentra and i farm deaths 4-8 max deaths per run because of bomber bug and reflecting mobs even i use pisces because dagger cd is to long.

Lim Weibin
01-28-2023, 06:13 AM
So the first post you made you complained about the gold drop from esg and the accidental nerf in the portal bosses that was too low after the nerf patch, and the devs re-buffed the portal bosses's portal opening rate while reverting them back to the original gold drop rate in it. Give them and all of us a break.

Then when they revert it back to the original spawn portal opening rate, you're gonna complain once again with the 'portals opening too slow again and I cant farm in esg because of how low the gold drop is'.

snakeeyes
01-28-2023, 06:13 AM
I find it perfect because people can now farm ekenta, rahab and 4th map and not e sunk like bots.

Yes becase those 1maps and 2 portals are not bored to run, i think so many player like this update than to run esunk that so fast to finish.

Corviss the Lich
01-28-2023, 06:46 AM
I think it opens pretty often because of Sanctuary of Secrets. :apple:

and I think its fine.

xkadoodle
01-28-2023, 07:06 AM
so funny when everything is balance right now ,we still can't part with people who are never grateful.
people so rare this days
people so ungrateful this days

Cheers

Encryptions
01-28-2023, 07:17 AM
And why is this a bad thing?

nathan2693
01-28-2023, 07:53 AM
haha and soon once they nerf it you guys will complain again XD

come on, sts is being generous to you guys since the economy is starting to feel the "drought" in the past few days

nephthys31
01-28-2023, 07:54 AM
This is good for me. Rather than esunk 24/7 open

Dashie
01-28-2023, 08:51 AM
This is good. Stop complaining now.

hulsi3922
01-28-2023, 10:03 AM
2nd post...

Thoughts?

ign Kinnq

I don't know if I might understand what you mean or not, will this have an impact on the economy of arcane legends? What we know is that the more money circulates, the price of goods will increase or in other words it's expensive. like farming in rahab is quite easy, there every class can join in it. This of course makes more and more gold circulating, is this what makes you feel worried because quickly the portal opens will result in many people having gold and some items' values will become less valuable? I myself think like this, will a lot of gold and it's easy to get make things cheaper or more expensive? because according to me it's like having a lot of money is useless but the price of goods has increased, like the price of the kraken bow that I saw from the YouTuber arcane legends video used to cost around 90m full awaken/clean. now the price of kraken is actually as expensive as a vanity whose price is getting more and more expensive.

Undershooting
01-28-2023, 10:53 AM
Fr people can’t seem to enjoy when everything seems to going fine asf

Adek Nakal
01-28-2023, 01:31 PM
2nd post...

Thoughts?

ign Kinnq

all you do is afk expedition hoarding stuff that why you bring this up nty

Fahtsssss
01-28-2023, 01:53 PM
Lmaoooo

I just wanted ya opinions on it, I shared my opinion and immediately received backlash. It's fine if you guys think that it's ok how it is... thats why I made this post.. to see what other people thought.

2. Thank you hulsi for looking at it from a different point of view, that's exactly what I meant.

Kakashis
01-28-2023, 07:00 PM
It opens because lots of people farming! I run 4th map when it's not open, and Rahab when it is open. This is in contrast to everyone running esunk. The game is awesome with how so many people are active playing. I like to run with randoms as I don't need to commit run after run. Nothing is more sad than joining an endgame map and no players there.

talong
01-28-2023, 07:22 PM
please rotate GOLD from the three portal monthly…

Itzmemohsin
01-28-2023, 08:16 PM
It opens because lots of people farming! I run 4th map when it's not open, and Rahab when it is open. This is in contrast to everyone running esunk. The game is awesome with how so many people are active playing. I like to run with randoms as I don't need to commit run after run. Nothing is more sad than joining an endgame map and no players there.Ye exactly, let it be the way it is , people have complains for everything, i like it like this way , it makes the game more active & Fun

|Ares|
01-28-2023, 11:14 PM
It's good as it is, it opens more frequently = people from different time zones have time to farm it whenever they can. It was much more limited before and is just fine now.

Yoloswagx
01-28-2023, 11:47 PM
Lmao we can nvr rlly have good things these days

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Shironoryuuu
01-29-2023, 01:41 AM
Too many bummers in random normal rahab..

Putein
01-29-2023, 06:31 AM
It opens because lots of people farming! I run 4th map when it's not open, and Rahab when it is open. This is in contrast to everyone running esunk. The game is awesome with how so many people are active playing. I like to run with randoms as I don't need to commit run after run. Nothing is more sad than joining an endgame map and no players there.
Well said!!!

newbielicious
01-29-2023, 10:16 AM
opening a rahab quickly is a +1 for me that cant farm 24 hours and have work on weekdays the zodias 4 map is hard for me that only have mythic set . in rahab atleast i can feel my gears 😆 besides i encounter so many farmers in rahab that i feel the game is more alive now . hoping it wont get nerf .

Wortwechsel
01-29-2023, 12:08 PM
Ye exactly, let it be the way it is , people have complains for everything, i like it like this way , it makes the game more active & Fun

+1
That's true
It's funny and the aktivity of the players are awesome 👍

Ilove_Poopoo
01-29-2023, 12:26 PM
People still play ES or Sanctuary.

This leads to Ekenta opening, where people now farm there, with a goal of opening Rahab where the best gold yeild is.

This creates distribution and a common goal on the Zodias maps/portals, gaining aps as a bonus. Far better than being stagnated from ES of before.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-29-2023, 03:03 PM

Thanks for this. I def forgot that people were running the last map a lot so it would exemplify the speed to open Rahab. :) No need for a nerf anymore

arikurkur
01-29-2023, 07:06 PM
Lu sok asik bngsat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamsoloroguer
01-29-2023, 08:52 PM
What? Omg this is a real joke hahahaha

arikurkur
01-29-2023, 09:11 PM
Yang bikin thread ini manusia gatau diri. Poke main sepeda aja

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GuessWhat
01-29-2023, 11:51 PM
2nd post...

Thoughts?

ign KinnqNoob. Then don't run when it's open, run every second day if you want. You're Dumbass player

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
01-30-2023, 12:03 AM
Noob. Then don't run when it's open, run every second day if you want. You're Dumbass player

Sent from my RMX2103 using TapatalkChill bro , he just asked for thoughts .

leprereturningplayer
01-30-2023, 12:54 AM
Noob. Then don't run when it's open, run every second day if you want. You're Dumbass player

Nah bro took that personal ..

Most def bought a 1.1k gl set and don’t want rahab to get nerfed 🤣

danialazhad63
01-30-2023, 06:48 AM
another foolish thread[emoji3061]

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-30-2023, 11:32 AM

:sleeping: When you can't articulate anything else so you resort to personal insults

Oawaoebi
01-30-2023, 11:46 AM
When major events are relaunching the portal will open more less on its own you are going to see

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk