PDA

View Full Version : question about lvl 71 faces

razerfingers
08-28-2012, 07:18 PM
are they ONLY a one time thing? if so ill try to get to 71 if not ill wait til they come out since thats all i want lol

Jcyee
08-28-2012, 07:46 PM
O.o thats a good question lol i have no idea

Patricks
08-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Only toons with killer elite title can enter mystery mash, which is where the mystery magic mirror is. If you dont get to 71 before level cap increase, you cant enter mystery mash to use the mystery mirror. That dungeon is only available for toons with monarch helm.

But who knows if they plan on placing a mystery magic mirror somewhere else in the future. I cant imagine they would since human faces are established as elite items AND since they are human faces they would naturally only be given in humania.

razerfingers
08-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Only toons with killer elite title can enter mystery mash, which is where the mystery magic mirror is. If you dont get to 71 before level cap increase, you cant enter mystery mash to use the mystery mirror. That dungeon is only available for toons with monarch helm.

But who knows if they plan on placing a mystery magic mirror somewhere else in the future. I cant imagine they would since human faces are established as elite items AND since they are human faces they would naturally only be given in humania.

You never know, they said snowman was gonna be exclusive then next year its deal of the day lol

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.

Unxtoxic
08-28-2012, 11:36 PM

You never know, they said snowman was gonna be exclusive then next year its deal of the day lol

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.

That's the #1 vanity I want, if it goes on the deal of the day definitely it is going to be mines :)

Ephesius
08-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Yea do a snowman for christmas for 100 plat so I can get one