PDA

View Full Version : Opening Aps Services! (Bosses,Location,Antignome,Uller,Villi,Himi Set,Hardcore Boost)

AucResearcher
01-28-2023, 06:46 AM
Hiii all ! Im creating this new thread because im opening alot lot more services than before which is just Rare Boss Aps . Now im opening alot more services for those who wants to boost their aps or even for those who simply wants to add their character achievements points ! This services is open to all characters and not just for Seasonal Lb Players

Without wasting any time i will give you insight of what services im opening and feel free to lmk if you are interested in any of this services :> and of course not forcing anyone too use my services XD

Services List :

1)Rare Aps Boss Hunt (Elusive Four, Evasive Six, Phantom Five, Krunch Part II,Bael Part II,Child's Play Aps) <For Price List Pm Me>

2)House Locations Rentals (For now got 8 Location for rental , for further detail pm/housemail me)

3)Antignome Set Rentals (Just lmk which class set you need and i will rent it to you ASAP , dont worry cuz i have all classes set :> , for further detail & guide pm/housemail me)

4)Uller,Villi,Himingleva Set Rentals (Just lmk which class you need ^_^ , for further detail & guide pm/housemail me)

5)Hardcore Character Boost (This service is for a very limited amount of ppl and only doing this service during Double Xp Event which is on 1st and 16th day of each months , you can reach lvl 71 in just few hours if you follow all my terms & conditions , pm/housemail me for further details)

6)100 House Slot Aps (This works by me renting you Mansion/Tavern/Hideout which grants you 100 House Slot , the system is kinda delayed every single time so you have to restart your game/off for minute and relog until you get the aps , for further detail pm/housemail me)

And yeah thats all the services im opening ! Im still working myself to open few more services (Banished Set Rentals & More) which will come very soon :>

This is too long already i cant put all details of each service here , so again for any further details just pm/housemail me and i will reply them as soon as i read it !

!!!!! Important Notes !!!!!

As of all the Rentals Services , of course i need a collateral (in gold/item of the same value of the items im renting to you for my own safety) and also im charging a small amount of fee for every single items rented of course (pm me for further detail about the fee & collateral amount)

for Hardcore Boost , if you follow all my instructions all will be good and you will manage to reach Lvl 70-72 in 2-3 hour and also this service is very limited as i will only choose few ppl cuz of course i cant boost 20 ppl in a day cuz i have my daily routine too in real life , so i will choose only few ppl to do this service with me ONLY during double xp

And of course i know some guild out there is opening some of the services like Antignome Set for their guildies and other , im opening this service for those who dont have and dont know where to get this services but wanted to boost their aps , and again im not forcing anyone to use my services if you need em i will do it for you its that simple ^_^

So thats all , Tysmmmmm for those who read this LONGGGG post from beginning until the end ! For those who using my services i will try my best to serve you the best services you can ever get and i will make sure you completed your aps ASAP ! I wish you all GL in whatever you doing and wish you all have a very good day ahead !

Contacts :

Ign : Urbestfriends (mostly active here so send the housemail here ty)

I prefer you guys to leave your discord id (if have) because its going to be easier for me to contact you whenever your offline (mostly for boss aps)

Discord : Resetseason #9348

AucResearcher
01-29-2023, 01:07 AM
Bump

Double xp in 2 days .... Still have few slot for a few hardcore characters pm me for more details if interested

All services still open :>

AucResearcher
01-30-2023, 10:27 PM
Bumppppp double xp in few hours still have few slot for hc boost just pm/housemail me

Other services still open as well :>

AucResearcher
02-01-2023, 12:15 AM
Have successfully boosted some more char to lvl71 with 0 death :> still open for few more slot until my sleep time

(1 char in average took 1 Hour-1 Hour 30 Minute to Lvl 71)

Magaling ka pre
03-25-2023, 09:33 AM
interested in renting himingleva!

Sent from my M2101K7AG using Tapatalk