PDA

View Full Version : Balefort castle - Fort Blackstone FULL.

xcollectorx
08-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Since the update finding people has been harder and harder, STS claim "you will have no trouble finding your friends"
Well, I am having trouble, several times I try to join people in CS and it's full, but there's still a join button.
What happens then is, I hit that join button, and it says full, then it takes me away from where I was and leaves me "hanging" on my friends list.
Why can I not see a list of available towne rooms with a current population and "max" population.

although perhaps not a vital issue, it's pretty annoying when you are trying to find somebody to trade or hang with :-/

TANKKAAR
08-29-2012, 01:48 AM
Actually you can see a list with that info if you go to your world map, join game, check the box that says town, type balefort castle in the campaign name, hit search. Voila!

Shows you everything your asking for...

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/jointown.png

XghostzX
08-29-2012, 06:47 AM
The chances that someone else joining balefort towne at the same time as you is pretty high ^^

Sorry :/

TANKKAAR
08-29-2012, 08:15 AM
The chances that someone else joining balefort towne at the same time as you is pretty high ^^

Sorry :/

Max number in town is 23 so in that case if you were aiming at the instance with 22 people, you may have an issue. However, if you were to be looking for a quite town to meet in and trade then, please take note of the instance with a pop. of 3 or even 15. Could easily be joined by one then the other joins from friend list with no issues :)

xcollectorx
08-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Tankkaar your post was extremely helpful, I have no idea why I didn't think to search that before, thank you!

However, joining people is still an issue if you are both in a full towne, before one of the recent updates it just used to let you join anyway.

Energizeric
08-29-2012, 06:28 PM
This is becoming a major issue for me as I merch a lot and often times I cannot join the other person and they cannot join me. This never used to happen. Please change it back how it used to be.

Otukura
08-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Max number in town is 23 so in that case if you were aiming at the instance with 22 people, you may have an issue. However, if you were to be looking for a quite town to meet in and trade then, please take note of the instance with a pop. of 3 or even 15. Could easily be joined by one then the other joins from friend list with no issues :)

It's 25.

But this does bring up an issue, some PvP games will have 4/6 or 5/6 people and register as full. I can have a friend in there telling me it's not full, but when I join it says it is. I can't join Balefort Towns with 5 people in them, also getting the message the town is full. This happened a few months ago, right before the DL release I think, and STS fixed it.

xcollectorx
08-29-2012, 07:40 PM
This is becoming a major issue for me as I merch a lot and often times I cannot join the other person and they cannot join me. This never used to happen. Please change it back how it used to be.

Exactly this.