PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing act

Shaocalur
08-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Don't have a screenshot but allow me to explain:

I was grinding like everybody else is right? I head to my map, someone invites me to join them. I join them ans my joystick is gone.

>_<

I've triple checked all the settings, signed out then back in. Nothing. I'll keep trying see if something changes but... >_< using 'tap to move' just isn't me lol.

Oh and this is on mobile. Motorola DROID X from Verizon.

Edit: Okay so last night I logged off and went to bed with my phone off. I turned it hack on this morning and logged into DL. Joystick was still gone, I decided to fiddle around with the settings one last time and, it came back.

I swear I didn't leave the settings alone last night >_< And even if it was the settings that doesn't explain why it just disappeared suddenly when I was nowhere near the options page.

Paar
08-28-2012, 10:39 PM
The awkward moment when you lose your Joystick.

Shaocalur
08-28-2012, 10:41 PM
The awkward moment when you lose your Joystick.

Yeah I had a moment of confusion. I was like, "I am not pushing down hard enough?" Then I lifted my thumb and realized it just wasn't there. Lol...

Shaocalur
08-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Ahh it did it again not to long ago. This time I messed with the settings plenty of times and nada. Also, someone else claims to have had the same issue. :o

Phantomas
09-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Have had same problem, it dissapears and don't know how, also reappears.
like u I figured that it had something to do wth settings. Only total restart, am using mob phone, seemed to help, but not every time. Stiil not sure why/what is wrong.