PDA

View Full Version : Humania issue

Ogbuehi
08-28-2012, 10:40 PM
I'm fairly new to this game so please forgive if this seems like a noob question. I'm trying to complete all the stages in Humania so I can enter the monster bash. However the only stage I can get into is the boat to villas. And since that stage never ends I figure I missed completing some other stage. But there's no portal to enter any other stage. Any help would be appreciated.

cookiez
08-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Gotta be 71 to enter that bro!:)

Jcyee
08-28-2012, 11:14 PM
U dont need to be 71 to do monster bash. Ur thinking of mystery bash cookiez
However u do not need to complete all humania quests to do monster bash. Just run thru the portal that is more or less on the way to the lost villas portal. It will cost u 3 plat per run if u so desire to play in that dungeon

CheekyRose
08-28-2012, 11:15 PM
You can either join or host the first Humania level from the World Map menu. Once you complete that one, it will unlock the next etc. until you have completed them all.

Ogbuehi
08-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Actually I'm trying to finish the other stages. The boat to villas stage has no end as far as I can tell. I'm trying to complete the other stages.

Ogbuehi
08-28-2012, 11:24 PM
You can either join or host the first Humania level from the World Map menu. Once you complete that one, it will unlock the next etc. until you have completed them all.

Ill see if I can host. I'm kind of new to this.

CheekyRose
08-28-2012, 11:36 PM
If you'd like to message me in game, I might be able to help you better.

JaytB
08-29-2012, 01:43 AM
You're running Humania without ever having hosted a game? O.o

Anyway, you can host a game by going to the world map (touch the globe icon after entering the menu), then select Humania on the map and touch 'host game'. This should select the first Humania map (south point village). Only thing left to do is touch 'create game' and clear all stages.

But, as said here already, you can also just run through the correct portal if you're only looking to play monster bash :)

xcainnblecterx
08-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Also Los villas can't be completed as the enimes intentionally respaw

xcainnblecterx
08-29-2012, 10:20 AM
every pro was a noob. Surely couldn't just start playing pl and know everything you were you doing haha

Chopper
08-29-2012, 10:28 AM
First Map is South Pointe Village. I practically live there since i am continually farming Ocean Blue Diamonds. LOL

Just look for it on the JOIN game list. Complete it and then GO TO NEXT until they are all done.

Chopper
08-29-2012, 10:51 AM
You forgot to answer the question, please do.

Hmm, sorry. Not sure what i missed.

- you dont need to complete levels to join Monster Bash as far as i can recall, just 3 platinum.
- you can access the other levels by JOINing games in progress, or Hosting them if you prefer.
- the first one is South Pointe Village, once you finish that one, you can simply move on to the NEXT map until you are done to complete the levels.

What did i miss? ;)

(ps - in fact, i thought there WAS a portal in the main part of the village in Humania, but i've never used it so i might be wrong)

Roberto077
08-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Use the world map to join games. Its a lot better because you can choose from any mission of your liking...... in the whole game

Energizeric
08-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I never realized you could use the world map to join or host games until I was in the Sewers campaign. Prior to that I just did the quests and used the "go to" command on the quest page. I never did any "farming".

Ephesius
08-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Hey I whered my psts goo

Ogbuehi
08-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks guys. I never knew about hosting or tried it but that's what I needed. Thanks for the help.

Chopper
08-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey I whered my psts goo

guessing maybe removed by moderator?

trunzoc
08-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Hey I whered my psts goo

Can't really come to the forums and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN ANY THREAD but spew hate in every post you make and expect no one to notice/complain.

I mean, you have 49 posts (as of this writing) and 47 of them have been blatant trolling. (The other 2 were you asking the oh so uber and not at all noob questions "What is Plasma Pyramid" followed by the even less noob "How do I get there")

What did you expect? Someone came here to ask for help and your response was basically "OMGZXIM 1337, u suxx HAX, My Mom says I can't curse until I'm 71. THEN I PWNZ JOO OMGOM"

Dolanp
08-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Can't really come to the forums and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN ANY THREAD but spew hate in every post you make and expect no one to notice/complain.

I mean, you have 49 posts (as of this writing) and 47 of them have been blatant trolling. (The other 2 were you asking the oh so uber and not at all noob questions "What is Plasma Pyramid" followed by the even less noob "How do I get there")

What did you expect? Someone came here to ask for help and your response was basically "OMGZXIM 1337, u suxx HAX, My Mom says I can't curse until I'm 71. THEN I PWNZ JOO OMGOM"

oh they get deleted. Kay Iguess ill not correct others mistakes anymore

Ogbuehi
08-29-2012, 03:40 PM
So it seems it's impossible to complete Humania unless you're a level 71? It won't let me select the last stage for Humania.

Chopper
08-29-2012, 03:57 PM
So it seems it's impossible to complete Humania unless you're a level 71? It won't let me select the last stage for Humania.

Are you referring to the new Elite Mystery Mash level? Then yes, otherwise all of the other levels are open for non Lvl 71 players.

cookiez
08-29-2012, 04:18 PM
U dont need to be 71 to do monster bash. Ur thinking of mystery bash cookiez
However u do not need to complete all humania quests to do monster bash. Just run thru the portal that is more or less on the way to the lost villas portal. It will cost u 3 plat per run if u so desire to play in that dungeon

Ahhh right, oops read that to quick:) ty

Ogbuehi
08-29-2012, 06:09 PM
I was referring to the Great Protector achievement. Humania is the only place I have left to get this achievement. But I can't enter the last chapter and I can't get to it by beating the lost villas stage.

Ogbuehi
08-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Okay, I'm an idiot. Apparently I never actually completed the 5th world. I just got the achievement. Thanks everybody for your help.

trunzoc
08-30-2012, 07:12 AM
oh they get deleted. Kay Iguess ill not correct others mistakes anymore

Dolanp, that was not directed at you. It was for Ephesius, unless you are the same person.