PDA

View Full Version : Need gear advices (returnimg player)

Hanjuva
01-28-2023, 08:38 PM
Hello guys,
I want to come back to AL. Not been around for around 1-2 years. So couldnt followed new updates. Bc of that i need ur advices. Please feel free to comment.

I wanna play as rogue. But have limited budget like 170-180m. What should i buy first? Which items should be my priority? I dont know new proc combos so i need help about it...

Good games :>

SM-A705FN cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

championboost
01-28-2023, 10:23 PM
id go for mage or war
rogue is the weakest class and too expensive

Kystone
01-28-2023, 10:59 PM
id go for mage or war
rogue is the weakest class and too expensive

how is warr better than rogue

Fahtsssss
01-29-2023, 12:16 AM
War is the cheapest class to play right now so if your budget is low I would go for that. If you want to play as rogue, I think you can buy kraken bow for like.. 130m maybe and then get sunken armor so u at least have a weapon/armor proc then maybe invest the rest in a venal set and start farming gold so you can get more equipment. Hope this helps :)

tripexxx
01-29-2023, 12:19 AM
Hello guys,
I want to come back to AL. Not been around for around 1-2 years. So couldnt followed new updates. Bc of that i need ur advices. Please feel free to comment.

I wanna play as rogue. But have limited budget like 170-180m. What should i buy first? Which items should be my priority? I dont know new proc combos so i need help about it...

Good games :>

SM-A705FN cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildiBest Cheapest method in my opinion would be pisc daggs and Arcane krak armor for rog , that's all you need until prices drop more

Sent from Ichigo Kurosaki

gunstick
01-29-2023, 12:38 AM
Kraken armor should be a priority as it has instant + better proc than sunken.... So you can combine armor proc with any other weapon (pisces, marianos, kraken bow/dagger)

And then venal set (venal sets are so cheap, you can easily get 400%+ gl within a few millions)

Later you can save for kraken weapons.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Hanjuva
01-29-2023, 07:55 AM
tysm for all responds guys <3

SM-A705FN cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi