PDA

View Full Version : New cap! yay!

vidarr666
08-29-2012, 02:32 AM
coughs* chilly hint hint ;) can't wait to have our 1on1 conversation regarding skill builds :) You too mel, i'm lookin at you! xD

so i've been reading through skills description right? i predict heaps of 'sniping' and long range battles during CTF. I have a build in mind and can't wait to try it out :D Hope we all find that build that best suits our playstyle :)

Helping out a teammate is fine but if you do help, try not to do it in the final moment kay? bahahahaha!

New CTF Maps pleeeaseeee :)

Cheers!

XchilangopwnX
08-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Cannot wait to cap, bro! I will be testing a new build under the restriction of 0 platinum. So no respec's :(

vidarr666
08-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Cannot wait to cap, bro! I will be testing a new build under the restriction of 0 platinum. So no respec's :(

that's a toughie mate. there any way you can grab em free plats? or maybe an 'undo' botton? lmao!

dbozam
08-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Anyone else think dark binding is broken?

in pvp now, everyone uses dark binding and, presently, it works as a 1-shot-kill 100% of the time. I have 1650 health and thus require 165 dps for 10 seconds for a 1 shot kill. The dark binding stats aren't even close to that. Moreover... Even if people had all their attack and damage passive abilities so they could kill me in 1 shot, i have none... So i shouldn't be able to kill them... But i do.

It's really like a vampire suicide pact.... Both run in and dark bind.... Both die.

It's even worse then the fatal burst system when whoever let go first likely one.

Carapace
08-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Anyone else think dark binding is broken?

in pvp now, everyone uses dark binding and, presently, it works as a 1-shot-kill 100% of the time. I have 1650 health and thus require 165 dps for 10 seconds for a 1 shot kill. The dark binding stats aren't even close to that. Moreover... Even if people had all their attack and damage passive abilities so they could kill me in 1 shot, i have none... So i shouldn't be able to kill them... But i do.

It's really like a vampire suicide pact.... Both run in and dark bind.... Both die.

It's even worse then the fatal burst system when whoever let go first likely one.

I am addressing the PvP and skills issue, Dark Binding is unintentionally doing massive damage on top of its snaring component. For PvP dark binding should be used primarily as a crowd control and not as a nuke. Leap and rank 2 vermin swarm have similar issues and are also being addressed, hopefully before the weekend.

XchilangopwnX
08-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Please, do fix. I just hit 28 and tried it to confirm what everyone is saying and geez! It is just get DB in and your opponent dies. More than likely your opponent does the same to you and BOTH of you die! This has seriously affected PvP.

I was also hoping the skill tree could be adjusted some so that not only ONE build is the best for PvP. I wouldn't mind if there were three paths that each offered a benefit to what you want to be; i.e. Flag Carrier, Base Defense, Killer, etc. So far the builds in the past caps that I have constructed could allow me to do everything but specialize in nothing. Brainstorming needs to seriously be done about skills and their effect on PvP. The next cap means we will have access to all the active skills and, as it seems, people will only use the top 4 and forget about the skills that we started our DL career with. The old skills need a bump up or something.

Xlilithii
08-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Great words chil:)

Serfius
08-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Yes, please fix pvp

wvhills
08-31-2012, 07:10 AM
I am addressing the PvP and skills issue, Dark Binding is unintentionally doing massive damage on top of its snaring component. For PvP dark binding should be used primarily as a crowd control and not as a nuke. Leap and rank 2 vermin swarm have similar issues and are also being addressed, hopefully before the weekend.

unintentional massive damage? According to it's discription it's even more powerful than vermin swarm. This was predicted:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?66771-the-future-of-pvp

Theholyangel
08-31-2012, 03:51 PM
I just hope its fixed :-( i love pvp, but ever since DB has came and i tested it, i have been avoiding it at all costs. Its not fun anymore, its basically DB and you die alone or with someone else you snagged... The old pvp was better :-)

vidarr666
09-01-2012, 04:15 AM
I just hope its fixed :-( i love pvp, but ever since DB has came and i tested it, i have been avoiding it at all costs. Its not fun anymore, its basically DB and you die alone or with someone else you snagged... The old pvp was better :-)

i havent been pvping much, but the new update apparently addressed this issue.. i havent tried so i cant really confirm.

disowninglook
09-01-2012, 08:28 PM
They really did do a good job of tackling that bug problem, top notch work gentlemen:victorious: