PDA

View Full Version : When will kraken sword be buffes(if)

iTemSell
01-30-2023, 02:50 AM
Hello devs ty for the buff to zodias lairs as well as cd buff to kraken sword, its a nice update sword is easier to use
But the kraken sword is not doing much damage still
I have full kraken gears for war, im procing all and changing to zaarus set with decent str% and 2x damage elixr stack, but i can barely take out 25-30% of hp of any elite lair boss, now it works for ekenta and mecha but in rahabkor ill die due to altar since armor takes a while for cd, if its possible i would like to know if and when kraken sword might get buffed
Thanks [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Advocacies
01-30-2023, 04:28 AM
Krak sword received a good buff already devs explained why the buff is sufficient and not needed another one at least for now

bedyns1
01-30-2023, 04:37 AM
Wars are not bosskillers, if u want to kill bosses, then switch to rogue or mage, actual damage classes.

bedyns1
01-30-2023, 04:39 AM
First of all whats ur dmg? And compare it rogues or mages damage, if ur damage is lower then rogue or mage thats why u kill it slower not proc ur stats are just not as good.

bedyns1
01-30-2023, 04:42 AM
If u have 5K damage and rogue or mage has 10k ur going to obviously do 2times less damage.

iTemSell
01-30-2023, 07:25 AM
Im not saying give damage similar to rog/mage, but as a warrior all i can do in elite lair is kill mini boss, now u say i should change class, but I've been a warrior since many years, i know warrior enjoy it and like playing as war, im only asking for a little damage buff so a warrior with all the end game gears(full kraken and good str zaarus)should at least be able to do 1 phase of rahab elite, cuz right now its hard for warrior to even get pt for elite rahab(which is definitely the best place to farm gold rn)

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-30-2023, 08:26 AM
Wars are not bosskillers, if u want to kill bosses, then switch to rogue or mage, actual damage classes.
Wars aren't tanks either so what are they?

bedyns1
01-30-2023, 09:12 AM

Bruh they are obviously tank class. Highest health and armor, also great survivability skills like juggernaut and horn. Wars role is to pull mobs. War was never meant to be usefull in raids.

bedyns1
01-30-2023, 09:15 AM

What was going trough your head when u were picking your class. Imo it is obvious, if u want to deal damage u dont pick war class.

Encryptions
01-30-2023, 09:16 AM
Bruh they are obviously tank class. Highest health and armor, also great survivability skills like juggernaut and horn. Wars role is to pull mobs. War was never meant to be usefull in raids.

Please do try the warrior class out yourself in both pve and pvp and then tell me your opinions on it being a "tank".

Switchback
01-30-2023, 10:33 AM
As someone who has just started playing Warrior and have hundreds of hours in this expansion with both other classes.. Its not even close. Since there is no place any person dies if they are properly buffed there is a clear gap to me in the balance.

The only thing the two other classes see is when a Warrior runs a map that can charge Ulti and uses it on boss. Portals are active and warriors are the last to get thought about. I got full kraken minus helm.

Elec
01-30-2023, 11:06 AM
I feel the same. Kraken sword need little more dmg so a warrior can do elite Raha phase1 without using nep.
Not asking to do same dmg like mage or Rogue but at least to take elite portal boss hp to half with full set of kraken.

Right now tanks just slow down elite portal gold farming party and there is no real need of tank to hold aggro or heal now tbh.

Another topic but hope the weapon proc cd icon and belt proc cd icon are not same direction. It's like of confusing

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 11:36 AM
This is what happen if sts buffs again the sword wirhout equal damage to rogue and warior, they will not satisfied and they will request to buffs again, and then sts make another buffs again untill they reached the damage of other two class, and they can solo erahab because they can damage nice to boss and miniboss fast and at the last part of e rahab needs heal they can heal while rogue cannot, now it start again just like evg time, the 2 class/3 other running mate's or party stay at the gate to loot only, leech party/run once again.

Elec
01-30-2023, 12:02 PM
This is what happen if sts buffs again the sword wirhout equal damage to rogue and warior, they will not satisfied and they will request to buffs again, and then sts make another buffs again untill they reached the damage of other two class, and they can solo erahab because they can damage nice to boss and miniboss fast and at the last part of e rahab needs heal they can heal while rogue cannot, now it start again just like evg time, the 2 class/3 other running mate's or party stay at the gate to loot only, leech party/run once again.

We can only do it with nep.
'If they are going to nerf nep', they need to buff kraken sword. And even with that, tank dmg won't even compare to what rogue and mage are doing right now.
Even right now people run E rahab without tank 20-30 sec. When nep get nerf, we won't get to play with good parties or solo.

Switchback
01-30-2023, 12:09 PM

I'm convinced after reading all these posts you have made about warrior that you don't understand what you are even talking about. Literally i could sit here a d pick your statements apart with factual info and you wouldn't know it.

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 01:03 PM
I'm convinced after reading all these posts you have made about warrior that you don't understand what you are even talking about. Literally i could sit here a d pick your statements apart with factual info and you wouldn't know it.

Then what is warrior all about? Ruller of all class? They or you want to buff equal to damage of other two? Where are your when warior killing all boss with nepta and pola while merianos and hyper is not?

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 01:06 PM
We can only do it with nep.
'If they are going to nerf nep', they need to buff kraken sword. And even with that, tank dmg won't even compare to what rogue and mage are doing right now.
Even right now people run E rahab without 3 20-30 sec. When nep get nerf, we won't get to play with good parties or solo.

Lol Cinco already said it is not going to happen they will not nerf the nepta.and lol also on rage ultimate the can do x3 more damage than rogue and mage.

Encryptions
01-30-2023, 01:17 PM
Lol Cinco already said it is not going to happen they will not nerf the nepta.and lol also on rage ultimate the can do x3 more damage than rogue and mage.

We do not use ultimate in any of the zodias maps. Stop using ultimate as an excuse. Even if it is active be happy someone is there to kill the boss because if it takes long enough for someone to get their ult then that means its a slow run. Runs I do in pt clear elite rahab in 30 seconds, elite sunken in 25-35 seconds.

I am a rogue rn btw, we don't pt wars because they don't help us. In erahab we just use arie aa.

Alexwwe
01-30-2023, 01:37 PM
Guys just wait for the lunar new year event to end. ok?

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 01:39 PM
We do not use ultimate in any of the zodias maps. Stop using ultimate as an excuse. Even if it is active be happy someone is there to kill the boss because if it takes long enough for someone to get their ult then that means its a slow run. Runs I do in pt clear elite rahab in 30 seconds, elite sunken in 25-35 seconds.

But bro in evg years warior rules this map while rogue and mage are begging for party.i remember i was the one who complained that warior hitting boss and mini boss there in one shot because of proc stack way back 2021 i think, and some warior saying im crying they said first time they see complaining about this pve but finally now sts make the balance to all class but they are complaining now, i see they can damage erahab boss with nepta/krak sword + krak armor but not same as rogue bow/gun+krak armor because warrior blessed with high armor health and heal skills. Erahab is design to unite all class if i compared it to evg, evg is designed for warior to rule this map.

Encryptions
01-30-2023, 01:44 PM
But bro in evg years warior rules this map while rogue and mage are begging for party.i remember i was the one who complained that warior hitting boss and mini boss there in one shot because of proc stack way back 2021 i think, and some warior saying im crying they said first time they see complaining about this pve but finally now sts make the balance to all class but they are complaining now, i see they can damage erahab boss with nepta/krak sword + krak armor but not same as rogue bow/gun+krak armor because warrior blessed with high armor health and heal skills. Erahab is design to unite all class if i compared it to evg, evg is designed for warior to rule this map.

We don't need a warrior in rahabkor. Kraken sword + krak vest etc does not compete with a rogue with krak bow, on the final phase people just use arie's aa.
I quit war and went to rog because of how terrible the war class is. I don't have a problem dying, I don't need an ult to nuke bosses, I don't even need kraken items in order to do high dmg. Solo elite rahab is easy asf, solo mecharydon on a rog is done blindfolded, ekenta what ekenta?.

Elec
01-30-2023, 01:51 PM
Lol Cinco already said it is not going to happen they will not nerf the neptaris

OH wow. I don't read every thread here so just read whole discussion.
Great that Cinco agreed that nep is not reliable and kraken sword need dmg buff.
Looking forward to!!

I was wondering why swords are disappeared from action.. I see now. Lol

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 01:53 PM
We don't need a warrior in rahabkor. Kraken sword + krak vest etc does not compete with a rogue with krak bow, on the final phase people just use arie's aa.
I quit war and went to rog because of how terrible the war class is. I don't have a problem dying, I don't need an ult to nuke bosses, I don't even need kraken items in order to do high dmg. Solo elite rahab is easy asf, solo mecharydon on a rog is done blindfolded, ekenta what ekenta?.

Not all player just like you bro as a rogue, rich player and pro player are not many, we consider the midle and to the newbies,

I see this in mind of warrior class they want ro equal the power damage to rogue mage so no strategy to enrahab with the damage of 3 class i think they kill erahab just like they kill normal rahab like 10-15sec i think, warrior dont want heal/taunt and support skill to use then where is strategy playing there? All player now care about gold drops? Fastkill there and every where, we run not just only for gold drop we run to enjoy and for adventure and strategy also.

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 02:00 PM

But bro Cinco already said they will buffs this sword on his post kraken sword will buffs soon, and thats ok he already said they buff not equal to bow and gun, i can't see the reason why we are fighting to balance the class goodluck bro and thanks for nice conversations. Sory for my bad english.

Encryptions
01-30-2023, 02:15 PM
Not all player just like you bro as a rogue, rich player and pro player are not many, we consider the midle and to the newbies,

I see this in mind of warrior class they want ro equal the power damage to rogue mage so no strategy to enrahab with the damage of 3 class i think they kill erahab just like they kill normal rahab like 10-15sec i think, warrior dont want heal/taunt and support skill to use then where is strategy playing there? All player now care about gold drops? Fastkill there and every where, we run not just only for gold drop we run to enjoy and for adventure and strategy also.

Here is the issue, people who are new / middle keep asking for buffs / nerfs then it hits the top tier hard. Buffing rogues / mages because they die alot would only make top tier players ungodly op since we don't die to the things mid players die to.
Warriors at top tier suck, a middle tier rog / mage is better than a top tier warrior.
People keep asking for a rogue/mage defense buff, it doesn't need 1. Things need to be adjusted based on what the top tier of each class can do, not based on what the mid tier and new tier can do.

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 02:23 PM
Here is the issue, people who are new / middle keep asking for buffs / nerfs then it hits the top tier hard. Buffing rogues / mages because they die alot would only make top tier players ungodly op since we don't die to the things mid players die to.
Warriors at top tier suck, a middle tier rog / mage is better than a top tier warrior.
People keep asking for a rogue/mage defense buff, it doesn't need 1. Things need to be adjusted based on what the top tier of each class can do, not based on what the mid tier and new tier can do.

Nope bro now rogue and mage asking for better aiming 100% to proc and skills, rogue is fine what rogue role is to kill and aim not to tank, maybe we complain that in time of evg because warior rules all there, rogue role is to farm death but high on damage.

Encryptions
01-30-2023, 02:33 PM
Nope bro now rogue and mage asking for better aiming 100% to proc and skills, rogue is fine what rogue role is to kill and aim not to tank, maybe we complain that in time of evg because warior rules all there, rogue role is to farm death but high on damage.

What relevance does evg have with esunk? Also warriors don't own evg right now, thats easily verifiable by checking the lb.

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 02:48 PM
What relevance does evg have with esunk? Also warriors don't own evg right now, thats easily verifiable by checking the lb.
Bro i dont know why you didn't see the balance that sts made, they want to take back the adventure same as old days with warior support and balance damage if you compare it to old days warior role only is to heal support but now they have a damage not equal but balance that warior have a high hp, armor and heal, not just like the old days warrior now is highbreed. Hope sts not destroy the road of class balance for buffing sword. Goodluck bro

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 02:57 PM
I had been running party with 3 warriors or 2 warriors and we can finnish the map 36 seconds and why all want to finnish that map in 15sec.? If warrior buffs just like rogue and mage damage yes i think all running with no strategy all carring only for gold where is the enjoyment there?

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 03:06 PM
This is the best sts post on googleplay team up with friend and real time action strategy, need strategy with friends if you choose warior then team up damager, if you choose easy to die rogue team up with tank.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230130/f97980a427d371992f32377045dc0201.jpg

Sent from my itel L6005 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-30-2023, 03:09 PM
If you know how to play then you won't die as a rog / mage. Death really isn't an issue.

capeo
01-30-2023, 03:35 PM
I'm still lost why having a war clear wave after wave in evg while the other classes hid behind a wall and collected gold was such a burden on the other classes. I hated evg. Me flying around using all my load outs while people get rich and criticized my technique wasn't fun.

Encryptions, you can't argue with snakeeyes. He's got something against tanks and logic isn't going to change that. Neither are facts. Stand in zodias temple and count how many times you see "x slot(s) rog or mage only ". That really tells you all you need to know.

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 04:15 PM
Sts did'nt only balance the class vs other class, they also balance the role of each class thats why theres a strength and weakness each class they do that on kraken weapons, If warior damage buffs equal to rogue damage, warrior will become now no weaknesses, ruller of all. Sory to all my warrior friends and goodluck im here to show that we achieve the balance already, sts did a great job there, thanks and goodluck.

Facts: op says he can barely take out 25%-30% of hp on elite portals, Thats not enough to you all warrior damager tanker?

Vvaffe
01-30-2023, 04:25 PM

leave this guy, hes delusional/thinks hes the #1 rogue lol. Skip his comments, its better for ur mental health

Kystone
01-30-2023, 05:52 PM
Sts did'nt only balance the class vs other class, they also balance the role of each class thats why theres a strength and weakness each class they do that on kraken weapons, If warior damage buffs equal to rogue damage, warrior will become now no weaknesses, ruller of all. Sory to all my warrior friends and goodluck im here to show that we achieve the balance already, sts did a great job there, thanks and goodluck.

Facts: op says he can barely take out 25%-30% of hp on elite portals, Thats not enough to you all warrior damager tanker?

What are rogue and mage weaknesses…?

Advocacies
01-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Why y'all crying bout war not being viable in rahabkor literally ran w/ 2 war and did average time similar to 4 dps classes just need brian and initiative on what to do i tried taking few wars almost 70%of them doesn't even know how to play war or even pre proc their armors on phase 1
All i can see is monkey brians , I'm playing w/ 2 wars who knows how to take initiative now look we doing 24-27sec per run even w/ 2 war

I say skill diff lmao

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 07:59 PM
Why y'all crying bout war not being viable in rahabkor literally ran w/ 2 war and did average time similar to 4 dps classes just need brian and initiative on what to do i tried taking few wars almost 70%of them doesn't even know how to play war or even pre proc their armors on phase 1
All i can see is monkey brians , I'm playing w/ 2 wars who knows how to take initiative now look we doing 24-27sec per run even w/ 2 war

I say skill diff lmao

I think they are over reacting about other class bcoz dont want to party a tank and their damage they say it's not enough to damage elite rahab they want to equal their damage to rogue and mage while their immortality is there. I think there's a motiv to their request to add additional damage to party all 4/4 tank to make the run much faster than that without dying.

Switchback
01-30-2023, 08:02 PM
I think they are over reacting about other class bcoz dont want to party a tank and their damage they say it's not enough to damage elite rahab they want to equal their damage to rogue and mage while their immortality is there. I think there's a motiv to their request to add additional damage to party all 4/4 tank to make the run much faster than that without dying.

Worst part is you still dont get it. We are talking seconds between fastest killing teams. Your 2 warrior party is roughly 33%slower than lb. Since you can take screenshots can I ask you kindly to show your gear?

EDIT: can I laugh at you when you are ready to quit? Like when you do lower damg numbers with rogs and mages kral but still same dps(know what dps is?)? Nobody dies, take my armor and hp I dont need it lmfao. We got ourselves a youngin stuck.

Best part is this game is actually becoming more balanced. Or give me an option as a Tank to help my team. Ive actually known your ign for a long time now. You the one who didn't want to move past 61cap or 66cap? Dudes never played tank in his life. Ive played with all krak weapons but krak daggers farming gold for hundreds of hours on Zodia maps.

I've had enough with your tomfoolery, quote me and I'll respond.

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 08:09 PM
@Cinco i think buffing kraken sword is not good, i run always with warior, with warior in party we feel all secure, i run this morning with 1 warior we do 28-30sec to finish, so whats the point to buffs this sword? Because they ignore to party because they are tank? No thats not true. Maybe try to test krak swords damage+armor to erahab take a look how much their damage done skill+dot.

Lim Weibin

I say skill diff lmao

Right? Honestly I'd prefer to run with a tank in my party rather than having a full on dps team. In addition, they can also provide healing when it's at the final 3rd bar of the boss in e-rahab.

Really don't see why people would want to odd a tank out of any e-rahab party runs.

Advocacies

I'm fine having a party of 2 tanks but tanks to be viable they needed BRAINS and initiative which 70% of them doesn't have : D

Elec
01-30-2023, 08:12 PM

I say skill diff lmao

Oh yeah
So a few tanks who have full gears/pet combinations and know how to pre-proc, swap gears back to back, charge auto, time pet, dodge boss debuff attacks and spam auto to do dmg like a rogue and mage, like you know we are talking about normal and general tank players.
Do mage and rogue need all these 'skill' too? So only people with that skills and gears should play tanks and get to play by good party?

When we don't do enough dmg, people complain.
When we find a way to do dmg, people complain.
Why only warriors get so much hate when we try our best to play the game by finding ways to play with others?

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 08:15 PM
Worst part is you still dont get it. We are talking seconds between fastest killing teams. Your 2 warrior party is roughly 33%slower than lb. Since you can take screenshots can I ask you kindly to show your gear? With 2 dps that time is lame lmao.

EDIT: can I laugh at you when you are ready to quit? Like when you do lower damg numbers with rogs and mages but still same dps(know what dps is?)? Nobody dies, take my armor and hp. We got ourselves a youngin stuck.

Can i laught at you too thats not my screenshots,

The otheres care about the party and you care about lb lol i dont care about the lb if you to run faster party with 3mage/rogues.

Advocacies
01-30-2023, 08:17 PM
Oh yeah
So a couple of tanks who has full gears/pet combinations and know how to pre-proc, swap gears back to back, charge auto, time pet, dodge boss debuff attacks and spam auto to do dmg like a rogue and mage, like you know we are talking about normal and general tank players.
Do mage and rogue need all these 'skill' too? So only people with that skills and gears should play tanks and get to play by good party?

When we don't do enough dmg, people complain.
When we find a way to do dmg, people complain.
Why only warriors get so much hate when we try our best to play the game by finding ways to play with others?
If ur normal general tank doesn't have kraken then Elite rahabkor farming isn't meant for you normal rahabkor is for you elite without those endgame gears isn't a viable farming method so please stop

I say skill diff get good

I've been w/ a lot of warr w/ full gear and yet THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRE PROC amazing like yesterday i had to spend 30mins educating a war how pre to proc Jesus y'all need to improve adjust ur gameplay for the pt so you get viable get pts everytime like how this 2 wars I'm with they know how to adjust their gameplay for the pt sake they become viable for runs since they have the brains which others don't

Switchback
01-30-2023, 08:26 PM
Can i laught at you too thats not my screenshots,

The otheres care about the party and you care about lb lol i dont care about the lb if you to run faster party with 3mage/rogues.

Please do redirect that comment to you lmfao, I'm ded too xd. Not really. The game First get balanced off of who can exploit it the most. And that doesn't involve warriors. Lets hope I click the right person now sry.

Btw to be clear, how high does your hp and armor get when your character is Fully Buffed? If I'm doing better than you in portal as a Warrior.. You need to get better gear

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 08:27 PM
Worst part is you still dont get it. We are talking seconds between fastest killing teams. Your 2 warrior party is roughly 33%slower than lb. Since you can take screenshots can I ask you kindly to show your gear?

EDIT: can I laugh at you when you are ready to quit? Like when you do lower damg numbers with rogs and mages kral but still same dps(know what dps is?)? Nobody dies, take my armor and hp I dont need it lmfao. We got ourselves a youngin stuck.

Best part is this game is actually becoming more balanced. Or give me an option as a Tank to help my team. Ive actually known your ign for a long time now. You the one who didn't want to move past 61cap or 66cap? Dudes never played tank in his life. Ive played with all krak weapons but krak daggers farming gold for hundreds of hours on Zodia maps.

I've had enough with your tomfoolery, quote me and I'll respond.

Just read Advocacies post? Which one of that is you as a tank? 30% or 70% i think 70% 😂😂😂

Switchback
01-30-2023, 08:32 PM
Just read Advocacies post? Which one of that is you as a tank? 30% or 70% i think 70% ������

I may look off but you're turning into a joke

Elec
01-30-2023, 08:32 PM
If ur normal general tank doesn't have kraken then Elite rahabkor farming isn't meant for you normal rahabkor is for you elite without those endgame gears isn't a viable farming method so please stop

I say skill diff get good

I've been w/ a lot of warr w/ full gear and yet THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRE PROC amazing like yesterday i had to spend 30mins educating a war how pre to proc Jesus y'all need to improve adjust ur gameplay for the pt so you get viable get pts everytime like how this 2 wars I'm with they know how to adjust their gameplay for the pt sake they become viable for runs since they have the brains which others don't

I have full kraken gears and can solo E eke and E mech. It's not about my personal experience but about warrior class in general.

Maybe I shouldn't say 'normal and general'.
I meant comparing tanks vs others who have a kraken armor and weapon. Tank in general is too hard to play than other class and I hate when people normalize it. So you have to educate tanks for 30mins. Do you need to do that to other classes too? That's my point.

We want kraken sword to do little more dmg so most of people can just proc and hit like other class. Why is this too much to ask?

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 08:37 PM
I may look off but you're turning into a joke

Yeah because youre the kind of warrior who didnt know how to cooperate with your party you belong to 70%, you want to learn then ask him how, idk about lb i didnt run there, are you sure theres no warior on top lb rahab?

Advocacies
01-30-2023, 08:47 PM
I have full kraken gears and can solo E eke and E mech. It's not about my personal experience but about warrior class in general.

Maybe I shouldn't say 'normal and general'.
I meant comparing tanks vs others who have a kraken armor and weapon. Tank in general is too hard to play than other class and I hate when people normalize it. So you have to educate tanks for 30mins. Do you need to do that to other classes too? That's my point.

We want kraken sword to do little more dmg so most of people can just proc and hit like other class. Why is this too much to ask?

No I don't have to but still pre proccing is one way to be viable in pts and yet ppl don't know that if ppl want to be viable in pt now they should learn to adjust and coordinate combo with the current pt if they ever buff kraken sword again w/ dmg buff i hope they revert back to (16) cd or even more couz 12 cd if they're dealing similar dmg to mages/rog dps classes while having that huge survivability spells and stats that's would be hella op

Like taking 4 tanks in temple event calling it Ez

Switchback
01-30-2023, 10:34 PM
No I don't have to but still pre proccing is one way to be viable in pts and yet ppl don't know that if ppl want to be viable in pt now they should learn to adjust and coordinate combo with the current pt if they ever buff kraken sword again w/ dmg buff i hope they revert back to (16) cd or even more couz 12 cd if they're dealing similar dmg to mages/rog dps classes while having that huge survivability spells and stats that's would be hella op

Like taking 4 tanks in temple event calling it Ez

4 tanks in temple? Have you or any of these contractors geared a Warrior with krak gear and compared it to dps? Wait I said dps like characters have classes, my bad.. If you are dying in maps u need to use some elixirs and think.

I have seen some comments, another person who doesn't understand how to play this game to its fullest. And you people wonder why the game is getting low in player count, one reason! Bow and gun should lose peak crit damgs in exchange for lower cd. I bet that sounds different than what the CEO said huh? I guess we are different sides of the field. Thing is, I have played each class with kraken boss killing weapons/armor and it is not close if each class has equal primary stat.

Only thing warriors got is an Ult at the end of a map run, your guys statements are clear to Cinco really. He will make every decision. Proof is in the pudding.

I waited a long time to address people but i see why I stopped doing it. Relapse! I'll cut myself off unless u got something good to debate about.

snakeeyes
01-30-2023, 11:07 PM
4 tanks in temple? Have you or any of these contractors geared a Warrior with krak gear and compared it to dps? Wait I said dps like characters have classes, my bad.. If you are dying in maps u need to use some elixirs and think.

I have seen some comments, another person who doesn't understand how to play this game to its fullest. And you people wonder why the game is getting low in player count, one reason! Bow and gun should lose peak crit damgs in exchange for lower cd. I bet that sounds different than what the CEO said huh? I guess we are different sides of the field. Thing is, I have played each class with kraken boss killing weapons/armor and it is not close if each class has equal primary stat.

Only thing warriors got is an Ult at the end of a map run, your guys statements are clear to Cinco really. He will make every decision. Proof is in the pudding.

I waited a long time to address people but i see why I stopped doing it. Relapse! I'll cut myself off unless u got something good to debate about.

Lol youre the one who dont understand to play, you didn't know the role of a war, youre mage switch to war thats why you are angry when some mage and rogue dont like to buffs your class. What is tank on mmorpg? Is that damager? Assassin? I think you want to put high dps on warior equal to rogue thats right?

-1 no to buffs warriors.

Encryptions
01-30-2023, 11:55 PM
Jesus when will these forums ever stop with the delusional posts.

Vvaffe
01-31-2023, 12:54 AM

I say skill diff lmao

yall initiated this dumb conversation with this screenshot so lemme clarify this. Capeo is some1 who also asked for the Sword Buff.

We want the Buff to also take down atleast Phase One with Kraken Sword (Kraken Gear). Atm we cant do this and its not even close. When we play Portals our Part is to take out the Mini Boss, thats all. Because the Damage we do (even with Kraken Armor Proc) is only enough to do so.

Also i can see a mage in ur Party. I guess Nofind did Phase one, a tank killed the mini with sword proc and mage who used curse (who can solo phase 2 with that aswell) finished it of with the other tank.
So in this run the Tank was not needed it any case of draining boss hp.

All i can see in this screenshot and ur conversation below is that non of you ever played Warrior before in a Portal Zone

Yoloswagx
01-31-2023, 01:47 AM
3 slot e rahab, mage or rogue, need kraken gear

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Advocacies
01-31-2023, 01:49 AM
yall initiated this dumb conversation with this screenshot so lemme clarify this. Capeo is some1 who also asked for the Sword Buff.

We want the Buff to also take down atleast Phase One with Kraken Sword (Kraken Gear). Atm we cant do this and its not even close. When we play Portals our Part is to take out the Mini Boss, thats all. Because the Damage we do (even with Kraken Armor Proc) is only enough to do so.

Also i can see a mage in ur Party. I guess Nofind did Phase one, a tank killed the mini with sword proc and mage who used curse (who can solo phase 2 with that aswell) finished it of with the other tank.
So in this run the Tank was not needed it any case of draining boss hp.

All i can see in this screenshot and ur conversation below is that non of you ever played Warrior before in a Portal Zone

It's not about whats needed or not screenshot shows warrior can be viable in pts if they use their brains on how to adapt and adjust their combo we're not doing lbs here talking about farming while finishing certain time

I'm not against about the krak sword buff just pointing out to those crylord warrior not getting a pt in E rahabkor couz they don't use their heads and adjust

And that screenshot yes I'm the mage and i join pt even if it has warrior as long has he knows what he's doing I'm good

All i can see is people crying about warrior not getting a pt in overall for kraken sword idm it getting buffed at all

Alexwwe
01-31-2023, 02:35 AM
Calm down guys cinco is a man of word.

okisok
01-31-2023, 03:57 AM
Wars are not bosskillers, if u want to kill bosses, then switch to rogue or mage, actual damage classes.if all players switch to rog and mage.
then why there is a war?
if war not useable then delete it and all items gear etc regarding to war..

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Advocacies
01-31-2023, 10:38 AM
What does this even mean you fr just start chatting, how do you expect wars to adjust if they don’t even get invited because they slow down parties?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell em you can kill mini or at least gain trust I've invited tons of wars some did mini fast so i take note and prioritize those who can adjust their proc like pre proccing to kill mini faster and for those who don't and still doesn't want to improve gameplay even after i told em how.... I don't invite them simple gain trust go ask some of ur "friends" in ur friend list

snakeeyes
01-31-2023, 11:00 AM
I think warior is bored killng mini and mobs only thats why they want to equal their damage to others to reverse, they want to kill boss and they want rogue mage killing miniboss only just like esunk(mythic released). About no one like to party warior thats a big lie, look at lb #1 erahab adakamu is a warior. So why did they say warior slow the run?

Encryptions
01-31-2023, 11:47 AM
. About no one like to party warior thats a big lie, look at lb #1 erahab adakamu is a warior. So why did they say warior slow the run?

Since when is a warrior blue and holds a gun?

Naaabmage
01-31-2023, 11:50 AM
U are mistaken...ada is a mage now lolol

snakeeyes
01-31-2023, 12:10 PM
My mistake im not updated sory hahaha, but about warior rejected for party, thats a lie, maybe for lb runs but on normal runs for goldloot is not.

capeo
01-31-2023, 12:15 PM
Lol a lot of wars switched. Only reason we had 2 wars is because all 4 of us are friends.

Currently the only time I see a war get through phase 1 or 2 is when arc armor and nep proc with a buff aa. Idk if it's possible with arc armor and arc sword, I've never seen it done. I absolutely would like to see the sword damage buffed as the primary boss killer weapon it should be better. It doesn't need to be as strong as the other classes weapons (wouldn't be unhappy if it was:) but it should be the best option for wars in portals.

snakeeyes
01-31-2023, 12:27 PM
Sts said they will buff the krak sword, that's ok for us who are a different class, but I can't accept the rejected warrior in the party, it's a big lie because even if in party and warior is not my friend, we're ok as a farmer.

Kystone
01-31-2023, 01:33 PM
I think warior is bored killng mini and mobs only thats why they want to equal their damage to others to reverse, they want to kill boss and they want rogue mage killing miniboss only just like esunk(mythic released). About no one like to party warior thats a big lie, look at lb #1 erahab adakamu is a warior. So why did they say warior slow the run?

I used polaris, that should tell u something

THE GOLDEN KING
01-31-2023, 04:29 PM
I think Warrior would be fixed if they didn’t make the all classes heavy damagers. Personally I liked level 41-46 cap. Felt a bit more balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
01-31-2023, 05:38 PM
Lol when it was stack war in pvp and avoid war in pve? How was lvl 46 balance when all didnt want wars for pve runs?

snakeeyes
01-31-2023, 07:21 PM
I see class balance at lvl 1-46? I remember we were farming locks cap 46 at windmoore harbor and braken but i dont remember the name of locks but it is floats when it drops, with luck hisha aa and lepre pendant.

Yoloswagx
01-31-2023, 07:34 PM
Lol a lot of wars switched. Only reason we had 2 wars is because all 4 of us are friends.

Currently the only time I see a war get through phase 1 or 2 is when arc armor and nep proc with a buff aa. Idk if it's possible with arc armor and arc sword, I've never seen it done. I absolutely would like to see the sword damage buffed as the primary boss killer weapon it should be better. It doesn't need to be as strong as the other classes weapons (wouldn't be unhappy if it was:) but it should be the best option for wars in portals.Ive tried nep+ arc armor proc + myth set switch on e rahab essentially jus 30% damage even with h garlic+ h tadhep buff. And yea i did it consistently since i proc nep, and then only swp to arc armor n proc, and then proc neps mark but still, no match to the arc bow or gun

However, its still slightly better than a kraken sword lol... why pay 150mil when 2mil wep is doing wonders

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Elec
01-31-2023, 08:58 PM

Currently the only time I see a war get through phase 1 or 2 is when arc armor and nep proc with a buff aa. Idk if it's possible with arc armor and arc sword, I've never seen it done. I absolutely would like to see the sword damage buffed as the primary boss killer weapon it should be better. It doesn't need to be as strong as the other classes weapons (wouldn't be unhappy if it was:) but it should be the best option for wars in portals.

I have both kraken weapon, helm, armor, belt, arti and nep. Arc sap + h garlic + h tad.
I can do 50-60% but not consistently. Many times it's just 30% when one of the proc comes late.
Yes, two tanks can do it together. But again then it becomes very slower runs.

Like I said too, just want sword to be strong enough to hit 50-60% consistently with armor, and maybe arti