PDA

View Full Version : Question about new vanities.

BloodGoddess
08-29-2012, 03:35 AM
They aren't rare like Undeadmask and Gamer right? I've noticed a bunch of ppl with them.

WinterKate
08-29-2012, 03:43 AM
The Gargoyle I think is rare. I am not sure. :/

Nenda
08-29-2012, 03:44 AM
I think that the drop rate are higher . It may still be rare just not as rare as Undead . I got a Gargoyle Stone Robe top during my first run on map 13:3

Jcyee
08-29-2012, 10:12 AM
I know its still the first couple days of the new campaign and what not, but the grimacing gargoyle mask seemed pretty common but pretty expensive in the auction. Saw quite a few ppl wearing it

Carapace
08-29-2012, 10:25 AM
some are common some are not, and one piece of the Stone Robe set and the Stone Armor set are available in the store but the others are drops :vsmile:

KillaSkillz
08-29-2012, 10:54 AM
some are common some are not, and one piece of the Stone Robe set and the Stone Armor set are available in the store but the others are drops :vsmile:

wait, wait, wait, wait,,,, so in order to complete the set you have to spend plat and/or gold/vanity hunt to get the complete set?

Or did you mean that one part can either drop or be bought in the store?

Carapace
08-29-2012, 11:03 AM
wait, wait, wait, wait,,,, so in order to complete the set you have to spend plat and/or gold/vanity hunt to get the complete set?

Or did you mean that one part can either drop or be bought in the store?

The store has one piece for Gold, the other pieces are world drops. So for example the Stone Armor Leggings are in the Store for Gold only, and the helm and the armor are drops only.

KillaSkillz
08-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks cara. My right eye was starting to twitch :)