PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the new elite dungeon

Roberto077
08-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Will you be able to enter the new elite dungeon if you less than 71 WITH the Access to All Instances elixir? I really wanted to make a video there for a preview for people less than 70 without actually getting to level 71.

Whirlzap
08-29-2012, 12:24 PM
I think the dungeon itself requires not level 71 but actually the Monarch Helm of Humania being in your inventory, thus assuming the requirement of being level 71.

Skeletonlord
08-29-2012, 12:26 PM
So is this Monarch helm the elite item you get for reaching level 71? I havent heard of this helm.

LwMark
08-29-2012, 12:27 PM
So is this Monarch helm the elite item you get for reaching level 71? I havent heard of this helm.

Oh u havent heard of it yet

Roberto077
08-29-2012, 12:37 PM
I think the dungeon itself requires not level 71 but actually the Monarch Helm of Humania being in your inventory, thus assuming the requirement of being level 71.

Spacetime said that you had to be level 71 to test it and not that you required the monarch helm, so Im assuming the elixir would work.

Chopper
08-29-2012, 12:37 PM
you need the helm. I know of players who tried to access the dungeon who are Lvl 71, but didn't wear the Helm yet, so they were denied. It seems it's pretty clear that it's not level based, but item based access.

Roberto077
08-29-2012, 03:35 PM
you need the helm. I know of players who tried to access the dungeon who are Lvl 71, but didn't wear the Helm yet, so they were denied. It seems it's pretty clear that it's not level based, but item based access.

I mean for the next dungeon thats coming out. Not the humania elite mission.

The Flash
08-29-2012, 06:46 PM

I mean for the next dungeon thats coming out. Not the humania elite mission.

Its the same requires helm. Having helm means 71. STS made it helm for both that way people dont bypass with 5plat elixer. STS makes more from trashers to get to 71 then a 5plat elixer.

On a side note they should make a elite dunguen that requires volcano helm :)