PDA

View Full Version : elite item questions

GELLIO77
08-29-2012, 12:17 PM
ive been asking in game loads and no one seems to answer, and i just want to know what armour goes with the weapons.

so if you could tell me what goes with the marlin sword, wave twister and sea blaster. ty

~Gel

CrimsonTider
08-29-2012, 12:18 PM
The crafted Humania sets (armors and helms) provide set bonuses when companied with the Elite weapons.

GELLIO77
08-29-2012, 12:20 PM
but what are the crafted items called

Zeus
08-29-2012, 12:24 PM

Sand Walker for Strength (Helm, Armor, and Shield) Weapon is called Tribal Crusher or Tiki Crusher, I forget. (Assuming it's 2h set) Marlin completes elite strength set when coupled with Sand Walker Helm and Armor

Sand Goddess for Intelligence (Wave Twister Completes this set when coupled with Sand Goddess Helm & Armor)

Sand Skipper for Dexterity (Elite Sea Blaster completes this set when coupled with Sand Skipper Helm and Armor)

CrimsonTider
08-29-2012, 12:48 PM

Sorry Gellio! and thanks Parth. ;)

FluffNStuff
08-29-2012, 01:00 PM
What bonus does it provide with esb?

Zeus
08-29-2012, 01:01 PM

The same one as the phantom pirate set, just with 3 damage more due to elite sea blaster's higher stats.

Brave Sir Robin
08-29-2012, 01:05 PM
The same one as the phantom pirate set, just with 3 damage more due to elite sea blaster's higher stats.

I think it also invokes a boot proc but not sure how often it fires.

Zeus
08-29-2012, 01:06 PM
I think it also invokes a boot proc but not sure how often it fires.

LOL! Now only if it worked in PvP the way it does in PvE.

Brave Sir Robin
08-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Pfff even in PVE it's bugged, proc doesn't work in unhosted games, you see...

trunzoc
08-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Sand Walker for Strength (Helm, Armor, and Shield) Weapon is called Tribal Crusher or Tiki Crusher, I forget. (Assuming it's 2h set) Marlin completes elite strength set when coupled with Sand Walker Helm and Armor

Sand Goddess for Intelligence (Wave Twister Completes this set when coupled with Sand Goddess Helm & Armor)

Sand Skipper for Dexterity (Elite Sea Blaster completes this set when coupled with Sand Skipper Helm and Armor)

Just to clarify this...

So the Elites are not interchangable between Humania Sets?

What I mean is, You can't use ESB with sand walker str set, or Marlin sword with sand skipper dex set, and get a set bonus, correct?

Zeus
08-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Just to clarify this...

So the Elites are not interchangable between Humania Sets?

What I mean is, You can't use ESB with sand walker str set, or Marlin sword with sand skipper dex set, and get a set bonus, correct?

Pretty sure that's a no, although I'll try it later in game as I don't think anyone has tried it.

CrimsonTider
08-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Pretty sure that's a no, although I'll try it later in game as I don't think anyone has tried it.

I can clarify it is a "no". I tried equipping my swordfish with my Sand Skipper gear and there was no bonus. Sets are completed with corresponding gear type.

:)

Zeus
08-29-2012, 02:52 PM
I can clarify it is a "no". I tried equipping my swordfish with my Sand Skipper gear and there was no bonus. Sets are completed with corresponding gear type.

:)

I'd thank you if I could, but I'm out of thanks! :(

So, thanks Crimson! :)

trunzoc
08-30-2012, 08:01 AM
Thanks for checking CrimsonTider!

Techno Email
08-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Thanks for adding this info. on the set bonuses guys! It is all correct. :)