PDA

View Full Version : How to change your equips so fast?

Dolanp
08-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Is there a button where I can automatically switch my gear instantly. Its like one sec I see them in one set then another second they have a different set on. How do you do that

KingFu
08-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Inventory page > The little circle next to your name in the top left hand corner. Push that and hit save. Every time you hit the center it'll automatically equip the gear you saved it as. Edit will rename the slot. You has 4 of em, they're called Loadouts.

Example:

I have demonic set equipped, I hit save, hit edit and name it "Demonic". Every time I hit it, it equips demonic.

JaytB
08-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Touch where u want to go, and then switch quick through the menu. There's no quicker way or magic shortcut.

It just looks quick, because when you touch somewhere before switching, you will keep running. Might need some practice in order to make it look like you don't stop running at all.

I posted a video a while back on how to tank lagoon, I used that 'quick switching' there. Although it wasn't perfect, it should give you an idea on how it works. I pasted a link to the video below. Take a look at the very beginning of it to see what I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqFOQzUo204

Energizeric
08-29-2012, 01:41 PM
It would be great if they could increase the number of loadout slots. 6 or 8 would be better as I have too many sets.

Chopper
08-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Inventory page > The little circle next to your name in the top left hand corner. Push that and hit save. Every time you hit the center it'll automatically equip the gear you saved it as. Edit will rename the slot. You has 4 of em, they're called Loadouts.

Example:

I have demonic set equipped, I hit save, hit edit and name it "Demonic". Every time I hit it, it equips demonic.

THANK YOU! I didn't know this. I've been switching depending on type of boss i face and which dungeon i am in. Now i can save the set ups easier!

rook storm
08-02-2013, 06:50 PM
How can I disable this? I'm stark naked and can't
Get back to my inv with my gear on

kcimythgim
08-02-2013, 07:22 PM
You have to click the save button underneath the gear set to save it, or it will go back to nothing every time.

Kixxler
08-02-2013, 08:48 PM

lmao

Caiahar
08-02-2013, 09:37 PM

Nice necro bro...

Oldcoot
08-02-2013, 09:46 PM