PDA

View Full Version : Not letting me feed

Dionisie
08-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Since the new update I've been unable to feed before dying. I'm using purchased blood packs because my little skeleton friend is not opening his mouth. I'm thirsty! Anyone else having this issue? Not sure how to fix. Love the rest of the updates though! Just wish I could be through a mission. Running out of blood and gold!

Growwle
08-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Since the new update I've been unable to feed before dying. I'm using purchased blood packs because my little skeleton friend is not opening his mouth. I'm thirsty! Anyone else having this issue? Not sure how to fix. Love the rest of the updates though! Just wish I could be through a mission. Running out of blood and gold!

I have this problem too when my ping is red, this is a lag issue. Also, if you solo in the new campaigns, be prepared to use lots of blood packs.

Lady_Pebbles
08-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Even when the ping is green sometimes it won't let me feed when the skull is full. This is a known issue and I wish it was fixed. :/

Carapace
08-29-2012, 02:15 PM
It should be noted that gargoyles are not drainable mobs by design. It's possible you're experiencing this in some of the more gargoyle heavy maps?

Dionisie
08-29-2012, 04:29 PM
These are missions that I've completed several times already. Can't feed off of zombies or even the guys in wife-beaters most of the time. Never had this issue before the update.

Worship
08-29-2012, 04:32 PM
New campaign= overpowered?

And I cant feed either on mobile. But im A-okay on Chrome ;D

Carapace
08-29-2012, 06:21 PM
The new campaign is a bit tougher than the other campaigns thus far, but should be manageable in a group. Solo is still very possible but you have to be a bit more on your toes!

RedRyder
08-30-2012, 08:22 PM
It's not just gargoyles. This iphas been a problem for a while and has cost me unnecessary deaths and countless walks of shame :(

Dionisie
10-22-2012, 09:51 PM
I just realized I'm rude and never said thank you. I figured that it's a lag that I experience occasionally.

Thanks all!!