PDA

View Full Version : Add more inventory loadouts

Energizeric
08-29-2012, 01:52 PM
It would be nice if we could have more inventory loadouts. I have about 10 different item sets, and it would be great if I could save all of them and then it would be easy to switch between them. Instead we only have 4, which is still nice, but every time I want to load a set not included in those 4 I have to do it manually.

I know it sounds like I'm lazy, but with the latest software version they made the item lists scrollable, so instead of only seeing 4 items on a list and having to press "next" to see the next 4, now you can just scroll through your items. So maybe they can do the same with the loadouts. Make it so that you can have as many as you need, and just scroll through them.

Bless
08-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Or I bet they're gonna make loadout slots purchasable :P

Energizeric
08-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Or I bet they're gonna make loadout slots purchasable :P

I would be fine with that. Considering what inventory slots cost, I'd be fine with paying a few plat to add a few slots and I'd bet others would be ok with that too.

PatsoeGamer
08-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Been suggested before, both the concept and willingness to pay for more load out slots- to which I am also in favour of! Like the idea of the rolling functionality to! +1!

Worship
08-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Yeah, and have a scroll-able list of all your loadouts.
I love my loadouts :)