PDA

View Full Version : 2023-02-02 Content Update (299521)

Futumsh
02-02-2023, 10:19 AM
+ Hugthulu returns! Seek out Cupid in Windmoore to get started.
+ The Lovecrafting event features new Pets to craft, new Endless and Tainted Accessories, awesome vanities and more!
+ Check out the full preview: here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?676408-Preview-Valentine-s-Day-2023-The-Heart-of-Hugthulu!)!
+ Elite Rahabkor has a chance to drop a new recipe that can be used to upgrade the Kraken Battle Artifact to 'Rahabkor's Talisman.'
+ Rahabkor's Talisman gives increased stats (shorter proc duration, shorter cooldown compared to the Kraken Battle Artifact).
+ Zodias Kraken Battle Bow proc cooldown has been shortened to twelve (12) seconds.
+ Zodias Kraken Battle Cannon proc cooldown has been shortened to twelve (12) seconds.
+ Attacks from Kraken Battle Bow and Kraken Battle Cannot be dodged (though they can miss).
+ Zodias Kraken Battle sword gets additional base damage.
+ Increased the amount of damage done by the first Kraken Battle Sword proc impact.
+ Abilities now prioritize bosses > others > props.
+ The Zodias Kraken Battle Shell Armor Proc visual effects are now less complex (to improve performance).
+ Lunar New Year aura recipes will be removed when the event ends.
+ Adjusted position of the Rogue Arcane birthday buckler.

Valkiirye
02-02-2023, 10:23 AM
Bit confused, recipe upgrade Kraken arti, this one make kraken arti pendant or keep as Artifact?

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

EynSeren
02-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Yay :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
02-02-2023, 10:26 AM
Buckler fix <3, can we get feedback on future of auras with wisps?

Xyv.io
02-02-2023, 10:28 AM
Bit confused, recipe upgrade Kraken arti, this one make kraken arti pendant or keep as Artifact?

Ever heard of valley "talisman" of fade/warlock/keep?

Valkiirye
02-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Ever heard of valley "talisman" of fade/warlock/keep?

:).

Adrumos
02-02-2023, 10:35 AM
Thank you very much for listening.

snakeeyes
02-02-2023, 10:37 AM
Nice thanks for buffs sts

Lim Weibin
02-02-2023, 10:47 AM
Thank you for the bow cd buff :)

Ilove_Poopoo
02-02-2023, 10:48 AM
I feel like tanks became more useless.

snakeeyes
02-02-2023, 10:54 AM
I feel like tanks became more useless.

Why even theres a buffs?

arcanelengends
02-02-2023, 10:54 AM
Need buff damage proc plsss... base damage is useless now ...

Ilove_Poopoo
02-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Why even theres a buffs?

idk, i feel like Cinco dunno what a buff means.

You can't just buff this, and simultaneously also buffing the weapons of the other classes. It cancels outs. And now tanks are more undesirable in maps than ever, especially farming maps.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-02-2023, 10:59 AM
The CD reduction they've done on bow/gun made way more difference and functionality than whatever the sword got

snakeeyes
02-02-2023, 11:01 AM
The CD reduction they've done on bow/gun made way more difference and functionality than whatever the sword got

Bow and gun is not powerful without the proc of armor, its useless even the dot if they buffs the cd of armor i think yes,

Ilove_Poopoo
02-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Bow and gun is not powerful without the proc of armor, its useless even the dot if they buffs the cd of armor i think yes,

Sword is as useless without the armor proc?

Skeleton Mike
02-02-2023, 11:05 AM
+ Abilities now prioritize bosses > others > props

Oh my god I cannot believe that I lived long enough to see this higly suggested change being finally implemented :)

Svvords
02-02-2023, 11:06 AM
what happens to the awakes on the kraken artifact when you upgrade to rahab talisman? gone?

Nexior
02-02-2023, 11:14 AM
Can we save awakens from arti ? I feel mad u adding this just after awa event just to drain $ again

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Wortwechsel
02-02-2023, 11:17 AM

That's right
I don't feel any difference to before and after the Kraken Sword "buff". I tested and iam very very Disappointing . Now it's getting really depressing as a Warrior 😔😔

Wortwechsel

Wortwechsel
02-02-2023, 11:21 AM
-Disappointing
+Disappointed
:)

Encryptions
02-02-2023, 11:23 AM
This isn't going to do anything for warriors. Base damage = stats given by the sword, not damage dealt on proc..

Killerjam
02-02-2023, 11:23 AM
The sword doesn’t even look like it was buffed. Bow and gun cd didn’t need to be shortened. They were already good but now this completely washes out wars

snakeeyes
02-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Can we save awakens from arti ? I feel mad u adding this just after awa event just to drain $ again

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

+1 for this we waste our awake for upgrade

rusjeka
02-02-2023, 11:35 AM
You just destroyed my kraken shield, the price has fallen, it has become useless, you are forcing me to buy more and a sword, the bolance has collapsed, what are you doing !!!

Staaarlord
02-02-2023, 11:45 AM
Ty for the aiming fix <3

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Alexwwe
02-02-2023, 11:45 AM
The problem with the kraken sword i think is not powerfull in elite rahabkor, ekenta and mecharydon compare with the other classes. Needs a buff.

gianthills
02-02-2023, 11:51 AM
hope there is a better chance increase to get the kraken weapons. it is very overpriced due to recent improvements. I remember Cinco said that over time it would be able to obtain these weapons more easily, but so far nothing seems to have changed. and the price just goes up.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Vvaffe
02-02-2023, 11:54 AM
This isn't going to do anything for warriors. Base damage = stats given by the sword, not damage dealt on proc..

+1. Sword dmg buff is disappointing sorry

Adrumos
02-02-2023, 11:58 AM
Thank you very much for listening.

Well i was ahead of myself but war class is useless now.

Alexwwe
02-02-2023, 11:59 AM
+1 buff the proc dmg

AgentStonoga
02-02-2023, 12:26 PM
Rahab 1st stage
War with op myth set (and krak proc) takes 30, max 40% of rahab hp in 10s timer
Mage with op myth set (and krak proc) can take whole hp and get red lines in 5.5-6.5s timer (rogues usually do that bit slower, but still fast, I guess it's because of curse skill)
Yeah, war definitely is fine after this "buff"

snakeeyes
02-02-2023, 01:14 PM
Rahab 1st stage
War with op myth set (and krak proc) takes 30, max 40% of rahab hp in 10s timer
Mage with op myth set (and krak proc) can take whole hp and get red lines in 5.5-6.5s timer (rogues usually do that bit slower, but still fast, I guess it's because of curse skill)
Yeah, war definitely is fine after this "buff"

+1 warrior is fine after 2 consecutive buffs it is a honest reply.
-1 to another buffs bcz they want another buffs to equal to other class.

Urdookie07
02-02-2023, 01:16 PM
hope there is a better chance increase to get the kraken weapons. it is very overpriced due to recent improvements. I remember Cinco said that over time it would be able to obtain these weapons more easily, but so far nothing seems to have changed. and the price just goes up.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Bow and daggs went from start of year 190-230 to 120-150m during lunar year, also the other class arcanes, I bought a kraken staff clean for 100m

PatD
02-02-2023, 01:49 PM
the fact only warrior can't solo 1st stage of rahab is really disadvantage us,
especially for those who run there for 1k boss aps,
if it is the plan then at least make our horn able to protect us from rahab curse,

thank you!

Rasor
02-02-2023, 02:10 PM
Once again a buff that didn’t improve anything at all

Rasor
02-02-2023, 02:14 PM

Not being rude but like fr man y’all are devs for what reason? Complaints after complaints and y’all can’t seem to figure out how to make a buff for a sword?????

Crankomaniac
02-02-2023, 02:16 PM
+1 for buffing the proc damage. We appreciate the try to huff the sword but it isnt that enough to satisfy us as warrior. It doesnt need to be a kraken bow 2.0 but more damage would help us to compete a little bit in those harder maps. Ty!

Cinco
02-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Not being rude but like fr man y’all are devs for what reason? Complaints after complaints and y’all can’t seem to figure out how to make a buff for a sword?????

It’s an awesome weapon.

You want it to be better than Guns and Bows and that’s just silly.

championboost
02-02-2023, 02:21 PM
good update
please add an aura for divine arc ring
and buff rogue ult aimedshot

Cinco
02-02-2023, 02:22 PM
+1 for buffing the proc damage. We appreciate the try to huff the sword but it isnt that enough to satisfy us as warrior. It doesnt need to be a kraken bow 2.0 but more damage would help us to compete a little bit in those harder maps. Ty!

It should be though. Maybe consider other choices you’re making with your class?

I have yet to see any feedback that doesn’t insist that the sword be Kraken Bow 2.0.

A little damage they said. That’s all! LOL

Cinco
02-02-2023, 02:23 PM

Except the damage and the proc. But that isn’t want you wanted is it?

Ilove_Poopoo
02-02-2023, 02:27 PM
Except the damage and the proc. But that isn’t want you wanted is it?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAtleast increase its damage only in zodias portal enemies? Then maybe tanks wouldn't be left out on the most popular map and have all classes earn the same.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

championboost
02-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Increase energy drop rates please in hauntlet

Legolasn
02-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Any chance u can change new amulet for war hp regen to flat hp?

Elec
02-02-2023, 02:43 PM
It’s an awesome weapon.

We are not asking to do dmg like them or more them. While single Rogue or mage can kill E eke within 40sec, we can barely do 1/3.

I appreciate the buff but Swrod should have buff on proc dot not base. It is better than before but still little short to take E rahab 1 2.
Nep still do better dmg and this disappointed.
Just hope it does 10-20% more dmg.

Cinco
02-02-2023, 02:56 PM
We are not asking to do dmg like them or more them. While single Rogue or mage can kill E eke within 40sec, we can barely do 1/3.

I appreciate the buff but Swrod should have buff on proc dot not base. It is better than before but still little short to take E rahab 1 2.
Nep still do better dmg and this disappointed.
Just hope it does 10-20% more dmg.

The proc / DOT was buffed.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-02-2023, 02:57 PM
It’s an awesome weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou haven't given a reason why tank weapons shouldn't equal the bow or gun in dmg.

But handing out 300% armor, 500% hp, and several stacking dmg reduction procs to mages and/or rogs isn't silly to you? To the point that a mage/rog would prolly survive better. How ironic.

If anything, wars are being segregated in gold farming as they can't do dmg rn.

Ketx
02-02-2023, 03:05 PM
can you guys buff proc damage instead of only buffing the first proc impact damage on kraken sword without any number of increase damage is given? just saying "increased damage done by the first kraken sword proc impact" is very vague statement.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-02-2023, 03:14 PM
You haven't given a reason why tank weapons shouldn't equal the bow or gun in dmg.

But handing out 300% armor, 500% hp, and several stacking dmg reduction procs to mages and/or rogs isn't silly to you? To the point that a mage/rog would prolly survive better. How ironic.

I think it should be obvious.

Cinco
02-02-2023, 03:15 PM
can you guys buff proc damage instead of only buffing the first proc impact damage on kraken sword without any number of increase damage is given? just saying "increased damage done by the first kraken sword proc impact" is very vague statement.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

I don’t think this is the right choice but thanks for the suggestion nevertheless.

Staaarlord
02-02-2023, 03:15 PM

Sent from my SM-A536W using TapatalkIt says both base and initial impact increased...not just initial dmg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Arkiouj
02-02-2023, 03:17 PM
You haven't given a reason why tank weapons shouldn't equal the bow or gun in dmg.

Instead of buffing weapons which will only create the same problem down the line in future expansions, they should just add a 'Berserker' passive skill for warrs. When taken, it would lower the warriors hp and armor to that of a rogue and in return buff the warriors damage to be at least more competitive. Some other skills may need to be tweaked to balance that though. Would also kill any kind of 'class fantasy' left in the game but it is what it is at this stage, at least it would give warriors more flexibility.

Cinco
02-02-2023, 03:20 PM
I would love to hear from any Legend on the topic of class rivalry. I’m so very close to the data - the stats and the proc performance… but I don’t have hatred for other classes and nobody excludes me from parties.

Feel free to start your own topic on this or respond here. It’s clearly the central issue (not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

yerrisin
02-02-2023, 03:59 PM
It’s an awesome weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkin that if you are absolutely right [emoji28] I think many are not comfortable with other classes doing more damage and stuff. but it's because I think they still don't understand that each class works differently.

I feel that making the weapons with better precision makes the game more fun. yes I appreciate that.

Sent from my ANE-LX3 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
02-02-2023, 04:03 PM
I would love to hear from any Legend on the topic of class rivalry. I’m so very close to the data - the stats and the proc performance… but I don’t have hatred for other classes and nobody excludes me from parties.

Feel free to start your own topic on this or respond here. It’s clearly the central issue (not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

Increase initial impact damage for sword by a lot, like 5x more. Keep dot same.

snakeeyes
02-02-2023, 04:22 PM
what is the most favorite class played by each player is it warrior,rogue or mage? as far as I can see there are too many warior players so others will not be included on partys. how many active players of arcane legends are currently per class, wherever you go there are more warriors.

capeo
02-02-2023, 04:25 PM
I can live with not being able to farm rahab like rogues and mages. I have friends and can run with them when they are able. A party of 4 wars can farm elite rahab just fine. It takes 10x as long but we can do it. So I suppose given the time to farm and income in that time yes wars are at a disadvantage. Rogues and mages don't really need heals or cover when they kill before they get hurt.

A more serious issue to me is how I get nuked through jug and meph, through jug and glow in pvp. There is no defense in pvp now. My war friends have stopped going in pvp because vs any well geared rogue or mage they get nuked. It's depressing when you can't survive and can't do enough damage to nuke your opponent. Assuming all the players have similar stats wars are food again. Jug needs to clear all debuffs of all types. Armor needs to matter again. Hp need to matter. Who cares how much armor and hp you have when damage is insane and armor is cut less then half. Youu have completely eliminated wars relevance in pvp. Cover? How when you can only protect for 3 seconds and procs are 10? Why can a 2k dex rogue break my jug and pet aa even when used simultaneously. Who cares about war defensive skills if i can jug but still need to heal to survive a proc and now that the cd is shorter I'm dead next proc? Let me guess, there is always honor. Long cd times, no damage and both the other classes can kill you. Who wants to sign up for that.

snakeeyes
02-02-2023, 04:36 PM
I think the main problem of warior is pvp i see some rogue killing warrior in 1combo shadow aim nox, in fester i see killing a warrior with only 1aim+shadow or nox poison without their jug skill.

Beanecacan
02-02-2023, 05:02 PM
The Krak sword buff is good wdym guys

Alexwwe
02-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Kraken sword needs a proc damage buff, not a base damage buff, or initial impact buff...

Alexwwe
02-02-2023, 05:21 PM
I mean base stats buff, anyway just no.

Elec
02-02-2023, 05:29 PM

I'm pretty sure most of tanks here is asking same thing.
'Let sword does enough dmg to take phase 1 2 of portal bosses.'

Not asking same or more dmg as rogue and mage.
Not asking to dominate lb runs.
Just enough dmg to make party with people/guildies, with confidence knowing I can take boss parts, without relying on op geared rogue or mage who don't need us.

Here is my experience yesterday and today.

When mecha was open, I joined random elite. Usually no one's there. But occasionally I some see some people wants to try then I help them. It takes like 3mins but I don't mind.
(Side topic, hope you double gold drop here since it physically takes 2~6 times longer than other 2 portals.)

And just before rahab opens, eke was open alone. I joined random elite. There were a lot of people there. I met at least 5 rogues and mages who just start map and drop boss hp under 10% alone within seconds. But also sometimes all party has only mythics takes 2~3mins too. I don't mind help them finish the map.

Can I do this with kraken sword+kraken helm+kraken armor+kraken belt+kraken arti + arc sap+h garlic+h tad?
No. I need Neptaris to do this.

Even with all kraken armor+belt+arti+Venge+pet aa proc, sword can't do half of mecha or eke.

E rahab is worse.

I saw sword buff update and joined elite random. There was another tank with full kraken. We both couldn't do phase 1 to 2 alone. And other's were under geared so they couldn't help.
Is this right amount of dmg a 'boss killer weapon' should have? 2 tanks with full 81 arcane gears can't help others but need geared mage and rogues to run this map?
What's the use of kraken sword if neptaris will continue to do more dmg and sword can't do enough dmg to do phase 1 or 2 in endgame portal maps? Isn't it supposed to be the strongest weapon we use in the hardest map?

Again, I just want sword to do 50-60% of portal boss with all procs stacked. That's all.
Let us play when op geared rogue/mage friends are offline or hard to find. Let us play with more people and help random party to run difficult maps.

Adrumos
02-02-2023, 06:51 PM

Have you guys tried running solo in elite rahab using war? Oh use a complete krak set and lmk if you guys survived phase 1.

capeo
02-02-2023, 07:03 PM
To be fair I elixired up and made it through solo. Had to stack a bunch of elixirs but I did it, once out of 5 tried. Kept playing with builds and timing.

Adrumos
02-02-2023, 07:24 PM
To be fair I elixired up and made it through solo. Had to stack a bunch of elixirs but I did it, once out of 5 tried. Kept playing with builds and timing.

Yeah we have to buy all the damage elixirs which cost a lot of gold and just to get past phase 1 or 2. And its not even guaranteed if we can get it done because of the pool. Thats with a decent awakes kraken set and Specially with kraken sword too.

Adrumos
02-02-2023, 07:34 PM

(not appropriate balance, stats and proc performance).

. [emoji1375][emoji1375][emoji1375][emoji1375][emoji1375][emoji1375][emoji1375][emoji1375][emoji1375]
https://media2.giphy.com/media/nPDweVFpEeyfsDe4lD/giphy.gif
https://media2.giphy.com/media/nPDweVFpEeyfsDe4lD/giphy.gif

THE GOLDEN KING
02-02-2023, 07:39 PM
Cinco here’s how to fix Warrior.
1.)Buff juggernaut(35 second cooldown)
-80% damage reduction for 14 seconds
-impervious to all debuff effects for 10 seconds
-self heal 50%hp when hp falls below 30%(consistent)
-increases armor and hp by 40% for 14 seconds(when charged)
-taunt ALL nearby enemies in a 10 meter radius

Why buff juggernaut? We are the ones who are suppose to keep the group alive, if we go down everyone else goes down. Current juggernaut is useless, mages gun is way too overpowered where 1 lightning strike kills us(when they are proced). I understand players with full kraken, full flawless, 8% primary stat awakened gear are suppose to be stronger than most players. But this is extremely sad. I have 47% total str awake, I’m full flawless fury, with a full kraken set. Why do I still get 1 shot or 1 combo?

I’m a 37k hp, 10.5k armor warrior, sadly no longer a tank). (Arcanite bemine as hb)

On top of that rogues 1 combo us with meph even if after we charged jugg. We can’t be damagers that’s fine, but no longer tanks? Then why even use a warrior.

2.)Increase warriors, HP and Armor by 50%

Meaning if I have 10k armor, the new buff would put me at 15k. Same with Hp, if I have 40k hp, new buff should leave me at 60k.

Why increase increase HP/ARMOR by 50%? Simple, we are jokes of *tanks*, you can compare me to a shield-less mage… we can’t be the damagers of the team, that’s cool, we can’t be the support of the team, fine. But no longer the tank of the group? Please atleast consider this.

Nocturnus
02-02-2023, 07:46 PM

The answer is quite obvious and simple, as a "tank" any instakill kills you.
Taking Rahakor as an example, he has purely instakill skills.
With which the armor or the hp you have is practically irrelevant, only the damage matters.
So how do you could compare with a rogue or mage? If you can't deal the same damage as them, and you die the same way, and in the same place.
Where is the balance?
What do you need a tank for?
Do you still need a tank?
What is the function of a war? If anything kills you, and your damage is also poor.
Let's not talk about pvp...

Elec
02-02-2023, 07:54 PM
In my humble opinion,
Tanking is useless right now.
There are pools, mobs and boss attack that kills tank, no matter what we have like shield, jugg, hp and armor reduction elixir. It will kill us anyways, no point to have those stats and skills.
Plus rogues and mages have enough hp and armor booster, strong enough to kill boss and mobs quickly.
There is no need ot use of tanking/taking aggro/meat shield.

No one shouldn't kill boss or mobs too fast like right now if we want to take about tanking.
Its juts pointless.

kennetics
02-02-2023, 08:19 PM

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk+1000

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Beanecacan
02-02-2023, 10:18 PM
Looking On that and 90% warriors switching to mage/rog soon 0 tank will be online xD

arthurboyle
02-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Great update but i want to complain abt something.

Boss prio is good but man i cant hit any mobs with my skills rn. Especially in rahab. Can you add a toggle to switch mob focus, boss focus? Not everyone owns a kraken gear and in rahab some runs i need to clear mobs coz some people die coz of it.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
02-03-2023, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the fix to guns aiming now at least 1 of the 3 bulets hits the boss and is enough.

About warriors, I think warriors somewhere on game they lost their class, and because of this the other 2 classes became more independent.
Now warriors ask mage to heal and rogue to buff protection.

xbell
02-03-2023, 03:47 AM
In elite rahab warrior tank/hp/armor advantage(even mage/rogue have more hp and armor proc buff) doesn't matter because it's instakill you. The mechanic of e rahab is dealing enough damage will put you in safe against instakill. The only warrior's advantage in pve is the ult but we can't get ult in portals and some ppl still asking to remove it.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

gunstick
02-03-2023, 03:49 AM
People complaining about war being useless now but what happened to those players when rogue was useless in mausoleum? And war was in high demand in evg(everyone was switching to war back then).

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
02-03-2023, 04:19 PM
+ Hugthulu returns! Seek out Cupid in Windmoore to get started.
+ The Lovecrafting event features new Pets to craft, new Endless and Tainted Accessories, awesome vanities and more!
+ Check out the full preview: here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?676408-Preview-Valentine-s-Day-2023-The-Heart-of-Hugthulu!)!
+ Elite Rahabkor has a chance to drop a new recipe that can be used to upgrade the Kraken Battle Artifact to 'Rahabkor's Talisman.'
+ Rahabkor's Talisman gives increased stats (shorter proc duration, shorter cooldown compared to the Kraken Battle Artifact).
+ Zodias Kraken Battle Bow proc cooldown has been shortened to twelve (12) seconds.
+ Zodias Kraken Battle Cannon proc cooldown has been shortened to twelve (12) seconds.
+ Attacks from Kraken Battle Bow and Kraken Battle Cannot be dodged (though they can miss).
+ Increased the amount of damage done by the first Kraken Battle Sword proc impact.
+ Abilities now prioritize bosses > others > props.
+ The Zodias Kraken Battle Shell Armor Proc visual effects are now less complex (to improve performance).
+ Lunar New Year aura recipes will be removed when the event ends.
+ Adjusted position of the Rogue Arcane birthday buckler.

Abilities prioritise bosses thing... Can you make it an option which can toggled on and off? It's annoying when you wanna a kill off a dangerous mob (bomb bot) but a miniboss is nearby so can't even target it lol...

Nocturnus
02-03-2023, 07:07 PM
People complaining about war being useless now but what happened to those players when rogue was useless in mausoleum? And war was in high demand in evg(everyone was switching to war back then).

That always happens at the beginning, with classes.
For example, the rogues, at first many rogues complained, feeling ignored, they simply stopped complaining and many changed to mage or war, others stopped playing.
The same will happen with war, they will get tired of complaining, and they will change class or etc, and you will no longer hear complaints.
On the other hand, each one protests for their classes, do not expect someone who is not, for example, war, to comment on what another class needs or should do.

capeo
02-03-2023, 08:24 PM
Lol yeah I think I do less damage in pvp with the sword then before the up date

Sehajbir Nakai
02-03-2023, 11:11 PM
Can we please retain awakes from kraken arti when crafted to rahab artifact

There won’t be any special awake event any soon n people will be just using it to proc n switching to stats artifact. E.g- the kraken arti on which we all spent alot of awakes to get good awake.

Or maybe add some bd or gloot to this arti I don’t understand the reason for releasing a new arti with 5% all more n shorter cd either should have made these changes to kraken arti instead or should have released it with those stats, reason being kraken arti was released in mid dec time and we got a new one alrdy. Divine ring offers something different than kraken ring which I can understand it has totally different use but this is same upgraded version just more loadout to proc n switch for now to get that extra 5% bonus.

Ofc when awake event will be there people will awake this new rahab arti but for now let us retain awakes from kraken arti to this new rahab arti for a limited time period say a week so those who have good ones can get there’s upgraded.

Alexwwe
02-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Can t wait for the proc dmg buff for kraken sword.

Advocacies
02-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Played w/ wars today in E rahabkor i say they're better than before , to make pt work 3 dps 1 tank
(we did 3 mage 1 tank)

Tank does supporting like healing and dealing Sub DoT w/ krak sword helping phase 1 and 2

Dps do their thing and kill we did this and we finish 25-29sec average i say this is really good and enuf we all don't have op gears jus about 2.3k primary thats like 4%-5% gear piece

Goal is to become viable in parties for farming not running full boi solo LB

gunstick
02-05-2023, 12:33 PM
Played w/ wars today in E rahabkor i say they're better than before , to make pt work 3 dps 1 tank
(we did 3 mage 1 tank)

Tank does supporting like healing and dealing Sub DoT w/ krak sword helping phase 1 and 2

Dps do their thing and kill we did this and we finish 25-29sec average i say this is really good and enuf we all don't have op gears jus about 2.3k primary thats like 4%-5% gear piece

Goal is to become viable in parties for farming not running full boi solo LBI even played with 2 wars ( 1mage, 1 rogue, 2 war) and we were able to complete elite rahab within 28-32sec and we all had average base stats 2.2k-2k

So warriors are not completely useless, you just gotta know how to use it.

Statsonly
02-05-2023, 12:34 PM
(we did 3 mage 1 tank)

Goal is to become viable in parties for farming not running full boi solo LB

People seem to a party is made up of 4 people not 1. It like they want everything sooooo OP they can just solo everything, i ran Rehab with 3 mages and a war. Perfect combo or with a rogue using bounty

Advocacies
02-05-2023, 02:15 PM
I even played with 2 wars ( 1mage, 1 rogue, 2 war) and we were able to complete elite rahab within 28-32sec and we all had average base stats 2.2k-2k

So warriors are not completely useless, you just gotta know how to use it.

Nice to see someone actually understand that warrior isn't useless ppl want to solo everything feelsbadman..

just today 5 out 7 wars I've partied doesn't even know phase 1 pre proccing armor or aegis at least 2 of them know but not that particularly familiar of the timing

I can tell you this most war go uga boga dmg no tactics or skill base gameplay just monkey mode camp and proc no initiative on the current situation whatsoever they sit and wait then proc literally and complain why they can't get in pt's

Skill and brains needed

Advocacies
02-05-2023, 02:20 PM
People seem to a party is made up of 4 people not 1. It like they want everything sooooo OP they can just solo everything, i ran Rehab with 3 mages and a war. Perfect combo or with a rogue using bounty

Nah bro they want to solo everything when warriors already had huge hp and armor immortal like spells if not almost and broken 6x str ulti and yet they want to do dmg similar to mages bruh wanna solo everything w/ tank stats and rogue/mage like dmg this what they want xD

3 mages 1 war was really nice combo w/ curse spell DoT hurts even more

1 rog 2 mage 1 tank or 2 rog perfect pt

Tekila
02-06-2023, 01:15 AM
Can we buff the kraken aegis ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

xbell
02-06-2023, 05:14 AM
You really need to be good to get in party but you are not really necessary and can still play without you. When someone just do proc all gears then press all skill to get to phase 2.
Why do I need ult or waste time to get ult when I can kill boss just with weapon and armor. And also you can't get full charge ult in that portals. I think buff the sword damage just in the ekenta, mecha, and rahab.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Tekila
02-06-2023, 01:25 PM
Moreover can we give the basic aegis without belt some dmg and haste boost as the sword as well ?
The aegis doesn’t have guaranteed proc on charged attack and it’s pretty hard to proc on bosses this would make it more enjoyable and would give more gameplay options for warrior with aegis. (For those who don’t have the full set)
And instead add 4 more sec of buff for those who have the belt or more %bonuses.

The sword is good now thx for this one.

Elec
02-06-2023, 09:01 PM
Well. You guys don't understand what's my claim.

Rogue and mage do NOT need warrior.
But warriors needs other class.
Don't tell warriors to 'play with other class. It's supposed to be that way.' when the other classes don't need to. That's double standard.

Either let warriors do enough dmg on boss or make the game impossible to play without warriors too.
Like after 2nd phase of Raha and mech, make everyone die without warrior's 2 seconds shield.
No matter of your stats, you absolutely need warrior shield to finish the map. So they will NEED warriors in party and warriors can tank.

Speaking of weapon,
I think shield is good as it is. It's meant to be mob cleaner. It does its job and proc comes fairly quick tbh.
Sword is meant to be boss killer but it won't kill boss. That's the problem.

Make it fair.

Dashie
02-06-2023, 11:14 PM
Well. You guys don't understand what's my claim.
Like after 2nd phase of Raha and mech, make everyone die without warrior's 2 seconds shield.

Not necessary. Mage can use Lifegiver skills for the same task of warrior.

Tekila
02-07-2023, 12:11 AM
The problem rn is that the sword cleans mobs with the dmg haste boost of 8sec, kills minis and boss with the dot proc and has a guaranteed proc on charged attack.

While shield has guaranteed proc on 15 attacks so it may be long to proc pretty similar to polaris, does benefit of a little dmg and haste buff of 4 sec only with belt when these buffs are usually to mob and mini clean. It isn’t even able to kill the mini slime or robot on it’s own without the belt and armor buff with 2k str when sword does kill it and the mobs arround it using AOE ability on proc.

That’s why people prefer buying the sword, as an example the rogue’s dagger has no pb dealing with the mini boss with one proc, same goes to the mage’s staff even if those are designed to « clean mobs ».

Advocacies
02-07-2023, 06:16 AM
2 warrior 2 mage average 24-27sec per run (aegis and sword)

1 warrior 2 mage 1 rog average 24-26sec per run (sword)

First pict both warriors knows how to take initiative what to do to improve run efficiency

Second pict i adjusted combo told warrior how pre proc works and how will it help to improve run efficiency

Overall warriors are viable for pts just need brains and be initiative we're not running LB here... Also running at 2.2-2.3k primary which is 4-5% per piece primary per gear nothing OP!

Alexwwe
02-13-2023, 11:12 AM
Please buff the kraken sword the boss dmg weapon feels weak compare with other classes. Buff the kraken sword ,,deep waters" proc , please.

Alexwwe
02-13-2023, 03:32 PM
Just to be more viabile in elite portals