PDA

View Full Version : final boss freezes on me all the time have to refresh

Serfius
08-29-2012, 05:32 PM
This is really annoying. Please fix it for me

HunterSLAYER
08-29-2012, 09:43 PM
It didn't froze on my mobile devices, so i tried it on my Custom built com.
For a MONSTER Rig which can run sts games at 120 Fps(Vsync off), this is a serious issue.

So far, the freezing problem only occurs on Chrome and hopefully a fix is coming soon.

Thanks op for posting this.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

YuNoEatBeaRs
08-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Having the same problem here, game freezes during fight with Harg'kyth (not 100% sure about the name) on chrome, happened to me at least 4 time today, it's getting frustrating ><.

Lady_Pebbles
08-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Its not just Chrome. Im having this issue on my SGS1 (vibrant) as well. It occurs in the middle of the fight or after he is killed and the loot drops. Then force closes the app.

YuNoEatBeaRs
08-31-2012, 07:33 AM
Bump, it's happening more frequent now and it's getting really really annoying :/

Rolocoaster
08-31-2012, 10:12 AM
yes this happened to me about 4-5 times and it just crashes app and i have to restart dark legends . im on a droid razr maxx btw

Lady_Pebbles
08-31-2012, 10:38 AM
Yep... Another 4 times since I logged in a lil while ago. Smh.

Rolocoaster
08-31-2012, 11:36 AM
worst case the first 3 times it froze i was doing osidian lord achievement and was close to killing boss and it froze lol 3 times

Mjolstin
08-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Hey guys, can you all provide us with the device info you are using when this happens to you?

This information is useful:
For iOS devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad):
- What generation of device do you have? (iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, etc.)
- What version of iOS software are you using? (5.0.1, 4.0, etc.)

For Android:
- The make and model of your device (Samsung Galaxy S2, Xperia Play, etc.)
- The version of Android you are using (3.5.1, 2.5, etc.)

- How are you connecting to the game? (WiFi, 3G, etc.)
- Is your device jailbroken?
- Exact steps you take to reproduce your issue.
- If possible, attach any screenshots showing the problem.

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-01-2012, 12:17 PM
for me it happens on chrome, happened to me twice today, i don't think a ss would help, the game just freezes, like when u take a pic, and u have a pic.. that ain't moving anymore :).

Lady_Pebbles
09-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Like I said above... Samsung Galaxy S (the Vibrant phone) on Froyo.

mrnofunz
09-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Happened to me(3 times) on my galaxy nexus(verizon). Android 4.0.4. 4g and wifi. Only happens when there is a lot going on on the screen.

Rare
09-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Same problem for me on Android. Htc thunderbolt.

- Htc thunderbolt
- Wifi, 4G (same issue on both)
- Unrooted
- Join multiplayer game, fightfightfight, after a few runs game crashes. No FC message. Game freezes then goes to my homescreen. When I load it back, it goes through login again.
- Sorry, no screenshots. And unfortunately, with my problem, screen shots won't help. Maybe a video.

Kicked 4 times today.

moonway03
09-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Hey guys, can you all provide us with the device info you are using when this happens to you?

This information is useful:
For iOS devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad):
- What generation of device do you have? (iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, etc.)
- What version of iOS software are you using? (5.0.1, 4.0, etc.)

For Android:
- The make and model of your device (Samsung Galaxy S2, Xperia Play, etc.)
- The version of Android you are using (3.5.1, 2.5, etc.)

- How are you connecting to the game? (WiFi, 3G, etc.)
- Is your device jailbroken?
- Exact steps you take to reproduce your issue.
- If possible, attach any screenshots showing the problem.

Mine is different... My ping goes gone then after thirty seconds... Poof im disconnected fix dis pls...
Im using samsung tablet 10.1 version 4.0.4

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-02-2012, 03:46 AM
Okay, I'm FURIOUS now, the game just froze when the boss was just about to die and there was an execution boss around, Please just fix it quickly ... P L E A S E...:vmad:

dreenise
09-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Samsung Galaxy S3
Android 4.0.4
Wifi not jailbroken
Just happens to me after I run about 10 bosses, then it gives up mid way through.

HunterSLAYER
09-02-2012, 03:54 AM
Samsung Galaxy S3
Android 4.0.4
Wifi not jailbroken
Just happens to me after I run about 10 bosses, then it gives up mid way through.

I have the S3 but mine's modified and doesn't freeze though.(uncapped FPS FTW! :D)

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Qingsanale1st
09-02-2012, 05:09 AM
there's the other thread Actually the name of this boss, made before this thread... but anyways... just yea... really overusing of resources for this boss in 3D...
srsly... does sts prefer testing things over before posting significant patches, or to make it inconvenient for a lot of people by making so many patches... oTL

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-04-2012, 11:20 AM
STILL freezing, a WEEK and no answer other than the routine automated answer which was a question, at least tell us you're working on it.

This is getting ridiculous. :mad:

Rare
09-04-2012, 12:08 PM
STILL freezing, a WEEK and no answer other than the routine automated answer which was a question, at least tell us you're working on it.

This is getting ridiculous. :mad:

Someone needs to settle down a little. LOL!!!

And actually, it was only ~2 business days.

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Someone needs to settle down a little. LOL!!!

And actually, it was only ~2 business days.
28, 29, 30, 31, 1, 2, 3, 4

You got some math skillz there brah. :)

(i'm kidding btw, no offense)

Rare
09-04-2012, 01:25 PM
hhhmmm... could be wrong. But the opening post was the 29th...

6 pm 29th...

1 (SAT)
2 (SUN)
3 (Labor Day)

your post ~12pm on the 4th. From my calculations... and my math may be incorrect, that is 2 and ~1/3 business days.

;)

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Problem was reported on Aug 28 8:32 PM in another thread "Game Crash: Harg'kyth's"

so that's 29, 30, 31 (1-3 off) and 4

at least 3 business days, 3 and ~1/3 actually.. so HA!

tbh i totally forgot about the 3 days off when i posted lol. (Still your math was incorrect :P) (Edit: not that mine was either to be fair)

but really, it's just annoying to see them respond to other threads everyday (not that it's a bad thing, i really thank them for keeping in tough with us), while a punch of technical support threads (which should have the priority) goes unanswered.

XchilangopwnX
09-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Same thing with me.

Samsung Galaxy S (Mesmerize) ICS 4.0.3
Rooted
3G

I do not know how to replicate it. Sometimes happens on the first run or after several runs.

Rare
09-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Problem was reported on Aug 28 8:32 PM in another thread "Game Crash: Harg'kyth's"

*COUGH*Thisisnothatthread*COUGH*

But I hear what you are saying. Just because they don't respond with a solution (even though they have responded) doesn't mean they aren't looking into it. I don't know how much they have on their plate.

Carapace
09-04-2012, 03:00 PM
It's easier to make a response to threads that can be easily answered. Crashing on hardware (aside from Galaxy 3S which is a known issue) is always a difficult thing to single out and trouble shoot by comparison. The most I can offer at the moment is that we're aware of the problem, but are still looking into it. :vsmile:

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-04-2012, 03:55 PM
The most I can offer at the moment is that we're aware of the problem, but are still looking into it. :vsmile: Thank You, that is all i wanted to hear really, seriously all i wanted to know is that you got the message and we're not just talking to ourselves here.

*COUGH*Thisisnothatthread*COUGH*

*COUGH*Itisthesametopic*COUGH*:D

dreenise
09-04-2012, 04:05 PM
S3 is a known issue? This affects me :'(

Is there a thread regarding this Cara?

Carapace
09-04-2012, 06:29 PM
S3 is a known issue? This affects me :'(

Is there a thread regarding this Cara?

Not a thread per se, but there are a number of players who have experienced crashing issues related to audio across all our games on the Galaxy S3. Don't quote me on that, but this is what I've heard. If you're currently not experiencing issues then you may have some insight to a workaround!

Peorabae
09-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Same here. When the boss is ready to explode the app closes.
My device is Xperia Mini Pro and I think that the Android version is 4.... .