PDA

View Full Version : from a rushers point of view

shadyace
08-29-2012, 05:43 PM
As an ocasional rusher myself i can give some advice....

Do not gang up.. We will remember who you are and hunt you down when there is no one to help.

Do not help someone who is being rushed, some ( myself ) do not attack for no reason and you attacking us will be a reason to rush you to.

Once you are dead do not revive and try to attack us, it will just make us angry and you will be a target.

The best thing to do is to ask us why we are rushing you, and try to sort it out.. Do not swear and insult as that will earn you more deaths.

Do not boot without a good reason or warning if we transgres in your arena. Once is fine but continue and chances are you'll get rushed.

If you poke players without asking or knowing them we probably going to poke you back with auto aim and a few combos.

I am not posting this to threaten or intimidate anyone but writing this from a "rushers" point of view in hopes that it will bring some understanding...

Ps: There are some players who are just bullies picking on the weak and its best to just avoid them..

Worship
08-29-2012, 05:46 PM
There really is no such thing as 'rushing'.

Its the normal way to PvP..

The Flash
08-29-2012, 05:52 PM

Do not gang up.. We will remember who you are and hunt you down when there is no one to help.

Do not help someone who is being rushed, some ( myself ) do not attack for no reason and you attacking us will be a reason to rush you to.

Once you are dead do not revive and try to attack us, it will just make us angry and you will be a target.

The best thing to do is to ask us why we are rushing you, and try to sort it out.. Do not swear and insult as that will earn you more deaths.

Do not boot without a good reason or warning if we transgres in your arena. Once is fine but continue and chances are you'll get rushed.

If you poke players without asking or knowing them we probably going to poke you back with auto aim and a few combos.

I am not posting this to threaten or intimidate anyone but writing this from a "rushers" point of view in hopes that it will bring some understanding...

Ps: There are some players who are just bullies picking on the weak and its best to just avoid them..

So pointless what goes tru your mind when you post.

javier995
08-29-2012, 06:30 PM

Like you when you were l24 picking on 20s?

Baus
08-30-2012, 12:15 AM
Not to be entirely offensive hear, but the majority of rushers I have faced aren't even bullies in the higher levels. Its just that they aren't the best players in the world, so they rush... If they were actually good they would pvp the respectful way -.-". Thats why I don't like this post so much... Not to be too rude here but honest, but actually rushes will lead to the rusher getting more deaths than the rushed, and to the point of helping someone beig rushed, i believe u should always help them. Someone who helps someone being rushed is under essentially the exact same pretense that a person randomly rushes the victim in this case. Shaocalur has a post with good tips to combatting rushers, and u brought it home when u said try talking it out. Completely agree. If u can talk it out great. Else, i really dont think your other two points are a concern considering the rushers havent been like jaw dropping amazing, so they can be dealt even in 1v1. And honestly, some people crave rushers. Especially the rush fails. Leaving it on that note.

Seiyen
08-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Another fail thread..
People stop making pointless threads!
Ps: i rlly dont understand why in the sts games peolpe use this word(rush),its just that pvp was meant to be with no rules,if u join a pvp room be prepare to own or get owned..

Walkhardd
08-30-2012, 01:25 AM
Play the game the way you want to play it. If you want to rush, rush. If you wanna cry, cry. :)

Baus
08-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Who said i said stop rushing? I wasnt telling anyone to stop rushing or whatever. Everyone plays the game as they choose, and every choice has a natural consequence.

Kanozaki
08-30-2012, 09:03 AM

First thing which you should drill into your thick skull is that there is no such thing as rushing , sorry did i just kill your rebellious spirit ? Even though rushing technically does not exist , it is up to the HOST how he wishes to pvp. If it is a 1v1 and you knowingly attack some one either not prepared / or under leveled you make yourself look like a major a hole. Why idiots like you infuriate me is that you not only ruin your reputation but you also kill the experience and thrill for some one new. Countless times have i spoken to new players who dont pvp because they are afraid of people like you. If you wish to rush by all means host your own room and have a FFA no ones going to stop you.

javier995
08-30-2012, 09:09 AM
First thing which you should drill into your thick skull is that there is no such thing as rushing , sorry did i just kill your rebellious spirit ? Even though rushing technically does not exist , it is up to the HOST how he wishes to pvp. If it is a 1v1 and you knowingly attack some one either not prepared / or under leveled you make yourself look like a major a hole. Why idiots like you infuriate me is that you not only ruin your reputation but you also kill the experience and thrill for some one new. Countless times have i spoken to new players who dont pvp because they are afraid of people like you. If you wish to rush by all means host your own room and have a FFA no ones going to stop you.

This is why i love ya Kano :D

Where's that thanks button again.. haven't used it in awhile :(

Baus
08-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Idk how to reply with a quote on phone, but that was deep kano. Deep schtuff.

Ark
08-30-2012, 10:02 AM
No rules so yeahhh, kind of pointless.. BUT if you wanna follow that then whatever, not everyone will follow it. STS didn't make any rules, other players did and it's not official :)

gison
08-30-2012, 09:06 PM
This is why i love ya Kano :D

Where's that thanks button again.. haven't used it in awhile :(

It's over there on the left, hehe. :p

Szangheili
08-31-2012, 01:49 AM
I honestly can care less about PvP because the four times I have ever tried PvP'ing someone, they call me a noob for "rushing" or either killing them... They literally cry over anything! Not saying that all PvP'ers cry, but the four times I have tried, I get booted for killing them, or rushing... I simply don't PvP anymore...

iAmPain
08-31-2012, 02:23 AM
I honestly can care less about PvP because the four times I have ever tried PvP'ing someone, they call me a noob for "rushing" or either killing them... They literally cry over anything! Not saying that all PvP'ers cry, but the four times I have tried, I get booted for killing them, or rushing... I simply don't PvP anymore...

It's really hard to be strong does it?

I feel ya bruh!

akfury
08-31-2012, 03:06 AM
Bahahahaha .... Nuff said

flashbackflip
08-31-2012, 05:20 AM
Well, first of all INB4LOCKDOWN

Secondly - duuuuude.. U sound really schisophrenically constantly saying US.. Who r those 'us'? Anonymus??

And finally:

This shows who you really are.. YOU rush others who are weaker but at the same time you are AFRAID of those who are stronger... This is just soooo low.. I'd say that word but kids might be reading this..

P.S.
to that locking dev: i'm sorry for obvious flaming, but i could not pass this not from Jedi attitude nor from AoB one

I know i should've tried to solve this peacefully, but sometimes we have to make exceptions from the rules. And this person deserves such exception

Zaonabiuibil
08-31-2012, 05:42 AM
Well, first of all INB4LOCKDOWN

Secondly - duuuuude.. U sound really schisophrenically constantly saying US.. Who r those 'us'? Anonymus??

And finally:

This shows who you really are.. YOU rush others who are weaker but at the same time you are AFRAID of those who are stronger... This is just soooo low.. I'd say that word but kids might be reading this..

P.S.
to that locking dev: i'm sorry for obvious flaming, but i could not pass this not from Jedi attitude nor from AoB one

I know i should've tried to solve this peacefully, but sometimes we have to make exceptions from the rules. And this person deserves such exception

Amen, and INB4LOCK

akfury
08-31-2012, 02:23 PM
inb4lock ^^ *gives everyone a cookie*

Lowlyspy
08-31-2012, 02:28 PM
I honestly can't care less about
Sorry, had to fix, hate that mistake.

gison
08-31-2012, 02:33 PM
inb4lock ^^ *gives everyone a cookie*

Yayz ! Cookie for me :o