PDA

View Full Version : Silver Coin Vanity Shield??

Energizeric
08-29-2012, 06:32 PM
They had a Silver plat version of the coin vanity helm which also gave the 4.5x, so for those of us who purchased it, we still have a nice looking helm. I was wondering if STS could also make a silver version of the coin shield to match. They could charge plat for this one and I would buy if it was reasonable. That way it would make a nice looking matching set. Perhaps the silver one would have some kind of "energy" effect similar to the silver coin helm.

Scar9612
08-29-2012, 08:26 PM
They had a Silver plat version of the coin vanity helm which also gave the 4.5x, so for those of us who purchased it, we still have a nice looking helm. I was wondering if STS could also make a silver version of the coin shield to match. They could charge plat for this one and I would buy if it was reasonable. That way it would make a nice looking matching set. Perhaps the silver one would have some kind of "energy" effect similar to the silver coin helm.

Good idea, but......... the coin shield gets removed tomorrow. :(

Noodleleg
08-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Mmm I like this idea :)!

LwMark
08-30-2012, 02:25 AM
You know on big luck how a gold coin shoots out on the side, what if they made the next one drop out plat coins!!!