PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

Killriffic
08-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Well I've never been "Rich" never had over a million gold and when I farm rarely ever expensive items and no plat or gold to start merchin let alone no items to start merchin. Can anyone please give me some tips on how to make more money :)

Energizeric
08-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Farm Plasma Pyramid over and over for a week or two. Make sure to do this solo as otherwise the gold is split between you and others who are there. You should be able to get about 1500 gold per run, plus if you liquidate all the crap drops (non-pinks) that you get, maybe another 1k per run for a total of 2500 gold per run. Then you will get pinks on occasion (it happens pretty often here). Start by selling those pink in the CS and saving the gold.

You say you don't have plat, but get yourself a "small" plat package so you can buy a few more slots in the CS. If you can't spend even $5 on plat, then maybe do some of the free plat offers. You will need at least 5-10 slots in the CS to really make money.

If you do plasma pyramid non-stop for a week or two, you will have a few hundred thousand gold. Then you can start merching.

Killriffic
08-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Thanks man I appreciate it

ThePvpTwink
08-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Farm skeleton cult crypts/plasma pyramid/mt fang/humania/bayou boss brawl/ssc all day like me and get around 100-300k per day when lucky ;)

XghostzX
08-29-2012, 09:02 PM
Also try using the spacetime nexus located in the menu screen (it's a blue icon) this offers free plat, and if you complete the offers (quick and easy by downloading free aps) you're awarded small portions of plat. I made 108 plat in ten minutes the first time I used it. 95 the second time. 75 the third time. From there, you just need to gradually save up.

Good luck!

Killriffic
08-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks all :)