PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 66 mage pvp!

airslash
08-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering about the lvl 66 gears. Angel set is pretty nice, but is the lvl 66 islander wand set even better? Angel gear has always worked for me, but im thinking if i should get the islander set or not ;D Any suggestions would be appreciated! Btw my mage is Mysticaleye ;D Send me a friend requests if you ever want to talk in the game ;D Peace!

shhhnfight
08-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering about the lvl 66 gears. Angel set is pretty nice, but is the lvl 66 islander wand set even better? Angel gear has always worked for me, but im thinking if i should get the islander set or not ;D Any suggestions would be appreciated! Btw my mage is Mysticaleye ;D Send me a friend requests if you ever want to talk in the game ;D Peace!

see. Islander set has more dmg +armer i guess and better hit percent(good for killing birds and bears). Angel gear has more dodge. For beginners Angel set should work!

Otukura
08-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Islanders has about 50 less dps and 4 less skill damage. The armor difference between the two sets is 2. You lose 4 dodge by going to islander's. The only reason to get islander's is for the drained! combo, otherwise angel is better.