PDA

View Full Version : [suggest] add random gold drop boost map on zodias

mamaubear
02-04-2023, 12:23 AM
It was so boring farm gold on 1st zodias map. Now we are forced to farm on 4th map. First, we are so excited, now so boring.
I suggest you Dev add feature to add randomized the gool drop boost o other 3 map weekly.
Now on map 4, maybe next week on 2nd map, Etc.
And how we now where the map has gold drop booster? here the sample from old map.

You can add small icon where the map was boosted.

I don't know what i can write mor, hmm my english bad xD

Pros : player can farm and collect badge from other 3 boss.

Thx :)

Fahtsssss
02-04-2023, 02:25 AM
Eh... Idk. I feel like people get bored so easily now a days. I say keep elite sanctuary for a while, at least until the arcane dungeon thing comes out.

gunstick
02-04-2023, 02:54 AM
Please rotate the gold drop from different different lb version (elite zodias difficulty) maps just like levler so that we can get aps and it will make other maps alive too.

Keep running the same map is boring.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

mamaubear
02-04-2023, 04:56 AM
Please rotate the gold drop from different different lb version (elite zodias difficulty) maps just like levler so that we can get aps and it will make other maps alive too.

Keep running the same map is boring.

yeah we need gold droop boost rolling

dangibg
02-05-2023, 06:08 AM
+1 rotating maps will make gold farming less boring, more players will stay interested in doing it, not just waiting for raha to open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hulsi3922
02-05-2023, 07:42 AM
+1 good idea, maybe balanced all elite zodias gold rate. like rahab in 2 farms there which takes a total of 3-4 minutes, I can make 150-180k. So maybe the gold drop on the elite zodias map and other portals can be compared, because for me it takes more than 3 minutes to complete elite sanc or before newland but only get 40-100k.

Cinco
02-05-2023, 09:43 AM
It’s a neat idea and we will think about adding something like it. It will obviously also come with an overall nerf to normalize all the gold drops so that the boost has value.

In the meantime you should note that parties that have one of each Class get a boost to base gold loot (in addition to other stat boosts).

worldwide309
02-05-2023, 10:05 AM
It’s a neat idea and we will think about adding something like it. It will obviously also come with an overall nerf to normalize all the gold drops so that the boost has value.

In the meantime you should note that parties that have one of each Class get a boost to base gold loot (in addition to other stat boosts).

What % is the base gold loot boosted?

Yzorider
02-05-2023, 04:09 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkleave the gold loot as it is and do a gold loot rotation on the other time elite maps (different map every day like prince levlar), you will include the dead maps in the game and the zodia will still be played.

Odesláno z mého SM-A528B pomocí Tapatalk

Cinco
02-05-2023, 04:29 PM
leave the gold loot as it is and do a gold loot rotation on the other time elite maps (different map every day like prince levlar), you will include the dead maps in the game and the zodia will still be played.

Still - an overall nerf will be required for it to matter. Otherwise we’ll just be waiting for the one or two good gold maps to get their bonus.

dangibg
02-07-2023, 08:05 AM
Still - an overall nerf will be required for it to matter. Otherwise we’ll just be waiting for the one or two good gold maps to get their bonus.

It will be fine, without complains, if the map with bonus is as good or better than current map 4

Kaziscate
02-07-2023, 07:53 PM
What % is the base gold loot boosted?

Here you go:

+ Special PvE bonuses for parties with more than one class
- If your party has a Rogue, Sorcerers and Warriors get +5% Dodge and +5% Crit.
- If your party has a Sorcerer, Rogues and Warriors get +5% Damage and +5% Mana.
- If your party has a Warrior, Sorcerers and Rogues get +5% Armor and +5% Health.

- Rogues, Sorcerers and Warriors each add +5% Bonus Gold and +5% Luck to other Classes.

gunstick
02-08-2023, 02:17 AM
Here you go:5% gold loot boast is not enough... Make it 50% so people start to include every class in the farming map ( might reduce the number of warriors complaining about not getting pt)

recilencia123
02-08-2023, 08:56 AM
5% gold loot boast is not enough... Make it 50% so people start to include every class in the farming map ( might reduce the number of warriors complaining about not getting pt)

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk-1

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

mamaubear
02-08-2023, 09:25 AM
5% gold loot boast is not enough... Make it 50% so people start to include every class in the farming map ( might reduce the number of warriors complaining about not getting pt)

bruuuuuh...
Since avarice and venal was cheap, 5%gl party is enough. Don't make this game is gold oriented. they already have badge to farming.

Yzorider
02-13-2023, 11:46 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd haven't you thought about some sort of zodias gauntlet buff? it seems to me rather "useless" but at the same time an interesting map, just like mecharydon. it would want a balance between the portals.