02-04-2023, 07:17 AM
Just because you can doesn't mean you should :eagerness: u right 60b

Mythocrisis
02-04-2023, 07:22 AM
Last Sold for 2x nitewoo set mage + 700m to ign justawhale

leprereturningplayer
02-04-2023, 09:07 AM

Justawhale isn’t selling and this guy is the only seller so if you want it he’s ur only option he can pick price doesn’t mean anyone will buy it though

Mythocrisis
02-04-2023, 09:45 AM
Justawhale isn’t selling and this guy is the only seller so if you want it he’s ur only option he can pick price doesn’t mean anyone will buy it though

Buddy you don't know what you're talking about.
I sold to this guy. Goatedbussy Or justawhale.

Kind
02-04-2023, 11:48 AM
Buddy you don't know what you're talking about.
I sold to this guy. Goatedbussy Or justawhale.

Oh so ur the desperate guy who sold cheap not my problem. I already got offered 6b+ lol. That's on you for not knowing prices and selling low.

Psp
02-04-2023, 12:10 PM
Oh so ur the desperate guy who sold cheap not my problem. I already got offered 6b+ lol. That's on you for not knowing prices and selling low.

Jhawkj / Price been selling his set for 1-2 year none offers more than 3-4b for his og jester set. Curious who offering that high right now? It’s ugly af on mage

P,s: guess nvm knew it since u set that auto

Kind
02-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Jhawkj / Price been selling his set for 1-2 year none offers more than 3-4b for his og jester set. Curious who offering that high right now? It’s ugly af on mage

P,s: guess nvm knew it since u set that auto

Obviously not yall just trying to drag price down cus u don't have the gold to buy it. Keep to yourself.

Psp
02-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Obviously not yall just trying to drag price down cus u don't have the gold to buy it. Keep to yourself.

: ) nice try but you won’t get any higher 4b+ for this ugly set good luck on manipulating it , none stupid here y’all know the fact “kind” xD

Kind
02-04-2023, 12:53 PM
: ) nice try but you won’t get any higher 4b+ for this ugly set good luck on manipulating it , none stupid here y’all know the fact “kind” xD
Already got offered 6b+ so shows what you know huh?

Psp
02-04-2023, 01:04 PM
Already got offered 6b+ so shows what you know huh?

Well, there’s only one thing to believe this, let us know ur ign and the c/o ign. And I’ll wish you good luck selling , if you ignored this obviously u’re trolling ppl within ur Too high price.

~ Peace!

Kind
02-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Well, there’s only one thing to believe this, let us know ur ign and the c/o ign. And I’ll wish you good luck selling , if you ignored this obviously u’re trolling ppl within ur Too high price.

~ Peace!
How does knowing my ign prove anything? U slow? My SS of the offers shows proof not my problem if u don't believe.

Psp
02-04-2023, 01:06 PM
How does knowing my ign prove anything? U slow? My SS of the offers shows proof not my problem if u don't believe.

Sorry for bothering , Knew it! :’)

Mythocrisis
02-04-2023, 01:12 PM

I apologise if I offended you but this is the truth.
You bought from kershhall for 2x nitewoo mage +700m{+-)
I bought from jhawkj/price for 3.3-3.5b.

That's not being desperate but a choice to sell for a price that you offered.

How is me telling how much I bought and sold it for being desperate.
Grats on being offered 6b for it, And to your new auto of 30b .

Kind
02-04-2023, 01:13 PM
Sorry for bothering , Knew it! :’)

Knew that u can't afford it? Yah so don't post here. I will find a collector eventually who will make an offer I like 6b ain't nearly enough. I aint gonna sell low like Kershhall did. If yall can't afford it don't bother ez as that.

Scll
02-04-2023, 01:13 PM
The OP is basically an attention seeker, or a troll. If some1 had legit offered u 6b you'd show proof so other legit buyers can take interest and offer. Nobody gunna believe ur fake co. Not the way u do business by faking co and childish replies on ur own thread.

Psp
02-04-2023, 01:14 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230204/6187d6fefc9c5b50d72f077b1e9d5804.jpg

Unfortunately Yes! He’s the desperate guy who sold u for that offer he just said! Prolly around 3,7b~ Max.

And u rn trying to boost the price up to 6b?+ faking c/o within 6b and u still ain’t selling? Well done! :’)

Just I’ll feel sad for you! For being Caughted!

Don’t believe this guy about what he saying. He can’t say the truth. am done now , Cya!

Kind
02-04-2023, 01:16 PM
I apologise if I offended you but this is the truth.
You bought from kershhall for 2x nitewoo mage +700m{+-)
I bought from jhawkj/price for 3.3-3.5b.

That's not being desperate but a choice to sell for a price that you offered.

How is me telling how much I bought and sold it for being desperate.
Grats on being offered 6b for it, And to your new auto of 30b .
60b you mean???? Also if u sold low u were desperate cus I did indeed get offered 6b. And on other occasions got offered frank set, and whatnot. I know what I want and won't settle.

Kind
02-04-2023, 01:18 PM
The OP is basically an attention seeker, or a troll. If some1 had legit offered u 6b you'd show proof so other legit buyers can take interest and offer. Nobody gunna believe ur fake co. Not the way u do business by faking co and childish replies on ur own thread.
Dunno how to post pics on here with phone. I also won't accept 6b. 6b ain't nearly what I want.

Antibaby
02-04-2023, 01:30 PM
Knew that u can't afford it? Yah so don't post here. I will find a collector eventually who will make an offer I like 6b ain't nearly enough. I aint gonna sell low like Kershhall did. If yall can't afford it don't bother ez as that.Dude that guy can afford buy you, not to mention the set
Ur bored or what? Doing weird thing and ur behavior also like kid

Отправлено с моего SM-A225F через Tapatalk

Kind
02-04-2023, 01:32 PM
Dude that guy can afford buy you, not to mention the set
Ur bored or what? Doing weird thing and ur behavior also like kid

Отправлено с моего SM-A225F через Tapatalk
Uh oh someone angry. Anyway if you don't have an offer worth my time don't post here.

Manisblue
02-04-2023, 01:43 PM
I offer Medusa Set+LB Wings for just the vest. Lmk if I am any near of your auto.

mqp2385
02-04-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Sold for 2x nitewoo set mage + 700m to ign justawhaleThat was cheap Nitta mage last sold 1.3b

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk