PDA

View Full Version : Add everyone Here For Forum and the main space time studios game

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-30-2012, 12:12 AM
I created this thread to allow everyone to add players name and forum account.

Just post your name here to let everyone add you.

I go first,

My Pocket Legends account name main is DXDARKXSOULXD Lv70 but trying to be lv71 before the week 2x xp is done.

And my forum name is DXDARKXSOUULXD same as my main character.

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO PUT YOURS HERE!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana:
:vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::v shock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vsh ock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshoc k::vshock:

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-30-2012, 12:13 AM
You can also add your main names with DL and SL characters.

dudetus
08-30-2012, 02:08 AM
o_O

xcainnblecterx
08-30-2012, 03:13 AM
I'm sorry, but Im not one those people who send a friend request every time I see someone. Don't get me wrong I love my fellow formers, but if I'm not running with someone daily or even talking to me except to spam with help or requests to join em I'd perfer to not have them on my list. Although there's some who would love having as many friends as possible, those are the ones this thread is for

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-30-2012, 08:48 PM
yup

Elyseon
08-30-2012, 08:52 PM
theres already an ign database thread which i cleverly chose to not take part in

ThePvpTwink
08-30-2012, 08:54 PM
-.^?

Energizeric
08-30-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm sorry, but Im not one those people who send a friend request every time I see someone. Don't get me wrong I love my fellow formers, but if I'm not running with someone daily or even talking to me except to spam with help or requests to join em I'd perfer to not have them on my list. Although there's some who would love having as many friends as possible, those are the ones this thread is for

Me too. My friends list stand at about 25, and I don't like it to get any larger than that.

Subscriber
08-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Minimal friends with me, only friends who I talk to daily or are pro. (;

Jcyee
08-30-2012, 11:10 PM
yeah. like elyseon said, i think there already is a thread like this

and i dont just add random ppl i dont know... so...

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-30-2012, 11:35 PM
ok so thread close everyone

onemadzhau
08-31-2012, 06:48 AM
Minimal friends with me, only friends who I talk to daily or are pro. (;

Ty, I didn't realize I was pro :)