PDA

View Full Version : The Binding glitch..

vidarr666
08-30-2012, 01:16 AM
i think dark binding is glitching. i'm rhyming without trying. a charged DB can kill anyone in pvp disregarding any monsterous stat. :) please look into it.

Cheers!

kharmel
08-30-2012, 01:26 AM
Agreed, but kindly check also in pvp.
>Me and jigoku tested the dark binding skill,he got 1659 health and 160+ defense. Got killed by charged dark binding alone.
Is it a glitch or not? if not,then dark legends leads us to one build only.
> Some will know what i mean. Because the importance of that skills,the lower skills can be disregarded.IMO.
> I tried with 200 plus defense and 1.4 health. Still no use with the damaging dark binding ALONE.(charged)
> due to this,IMO, PVP is totally RUINED. it maybe too early to say for now, but it is. SPAM skill for the win;-)
>Blessing for the win. Other skills are useless since all are directed to get the unholy blessing.
> Hope u check on this. Thanks!

Qingsanale1st
08-30-2012, 07:24 AM
exactly. as a change, they probably could reduce the damage so not every one uses blessing, but however increase the grip so it grips longer than Fatal Burst

monarchival
08-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Note to self...stay away from vidarr and kharmel in ctf :)
Im not gonna ctf until im lvl 31 anyways....thanks for the info guys!

Carapace
08-30-2012, 11:18 AM
The damage values for these and a couple other abilities were set up awhile back, looking at them now they are pretty ridiculous! Expect a patch to address this hopefully before the weekend.

Qingsanale1st
08-30-2012, 11:55 AM
but add grip

vidarr666
08-30-2012, 01:43 PM
The damage values for these and a couple other abilities were set up awhile back, looking at them now they are pretty ridiculous! Expect a patch to address this hopefully before the weekend.

Cheers! appreciate it

vidarr666
08-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Note to self...stay away from vidarr and kharmel in ctf :)
Im not gonna ctf until im lvl 31 anyways....thanks for the info guys!

I don't plan to go CTF. Not until i get myself equipped and capped. lmao! happy grinding mate! ;)

Qingsanale1st
08-31-2012, 03:30 AM
I don't plan to go CTF. Not until i get myself equipped and capped. lmao! happy grinding mate! ;)
more grinding than >so and so 31s< did need to get! :]
(i am feeling like more pvp than lvlling atm. seriously, say i have 2k xp already gotten at lv 30. if I lose xp, it should be like 200/1760... If they could just help us like they did with pl....)

calxxx
08-31-2012, 12:44 PM
This get fixed yet?

Carapace
08-31-2012, 03:20 PM
This get fixed yet?

This was addressed in the latest update

vidarr666
09-01-2012, 04:17 AM
can someone confirm this? i cant get on DL for some reason.

Cheers!

vidarr666
09-01-2012, 09:04 AM
This was addressed in the latest update

okay so kharmel and i tried out binding again 5 mins ago. i'm not sure if it's meant to be like that but, the skill is nothin like the description. it doesnt do much damage, and the 7 second root isnt in effect. please look into it again.

cheers!

Qingsanale1st
09-01-2012, 10:09 AM
okay so kharmel and i tried out binding again 5 mins ago. i'm not sure if it's meant to be like that but, the skill is nothin like the description. it doesnt do much damage, and the 7 second root isnt in effect. please look into it again.

cheers!

EXACTLY! Can we have at least one or the other work in pvp?

moonway03
09-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Agree! DB in pvp is now very useless it doesnt even make 7 sec.root...u make DB too much weak pls fix dis.. Moonway :-)

Carapace
09-01-2012, 10:57 PM
The damage reflection is of the PvE effect, PvP has a separate set of information that has been tweaked to balance with the rest of the skills. Its primary purpose is to slow and stun, which is correct. Layering this on top of other abilities used by other players can prove to be a deadly strategy!

vidarr666
09-01-2012, 11:15 PM
The damage reflection is of the PvE effect, PvP has a separate set of information that has been tweaked to balance with the rest of the skills. Its primary purpose is to slow and stun, which is correct. Layering this on top of other abilities used by other players can prove to be a deadly strategy!

Alright mate, thanks for clearing this up. I was mislead by the skill info lol.

Cheers!

moonway03
09-01-2012, 11:19 PM

How many second stun? How many second slow?

Qingsanale1st
09-02-2012, 04:59 AM
How many second stun? How many second slow?

lol i think uncharged: 0 stun, 0.8 sec slow,
and probably charged: 0.5 second stun with about 1.2 seconds slow... lol... not quite enough for us.., like i said they could nerf the damage even more, but we do want more of the stun....