PDA

View Full Version : The day or date when the auction is tax free.

hulsi3922
02-05-2023, 11:12 AM
Why are there no dates or days when the auc tax is free? Or at least get a discount. is it because people will charge ridiculous prices? or maybe there are tokens that can be exchanged for discounts or auction tax free coupons so there is less effort to get to those things. Thank You.

TheRealOGJohn
02-05-2023, 12:34 PM
Why are there no dates or days when the auc tax is free? Or at least get a discount. is it because people will charge ridiculous prices? or maybe there are tokens that can be exchanged for discounts or auction tax free coupons so there is less effort to get to those things. Thank You.

Taxing takes gold alway from players. Helps with inflation. If anything I believe it should be increased in tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hulsi3922
02-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Taxing takes gold alway from players. Helps with inflation. If anything I believe it should be increased in tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if the problem is inflation. after all, this event rarely happens, at least once a month. If that's the case, maybe the problem can be considered if the nominal sales are more than 100m and the total sales are more than 200m, then you can't be tax free, but only a percentage deduction from normal taxes. Tax discount coupons can be purchased using platinum or special tokens can also be obtained when opening a crate.

asommers
02-16-2023, 05:25 PM
Maybe instead of no tax, there's a tax holiday (50% off or something like that). However, since we post our minievent dates, players will just wait until the minievent to post anything in auction.

I'm leaning towards just leaving it as is, and if you want to avoid the auction tax, you can just trade with other players.

-ALS