PDA

View Full Version : Ppl have had a say except me.

Qingsanale1st
08-30-2012, 07:57 AM
Now, I think as since the awkward separation of early cappers before the fix, why don't they do us some service however, and say like probably they could give us 1. a better reward for capping in 17.6k xp,
or 2, Give us a good increase (until next update) in loot rate for capping lvl 31 in loot drop rates like doubling or even tripling of relic and legendary percentages, >with no rerolls of low classes into next class< which i see to be ok, cos a direct percentage increase shouldnt be as much boost as as the reroll system...
:( plus allies are still hard to use. 17.6k xp can set us back like a whole week
which isn't as well balance because we want to get back into pvp as one reason

RedRyder
08-30-2012, 08:01 AM
Lol can you get over it? It happened last cap too at some point. I didn't complain either time, nor did I really care. They just robbed themselves of drops/kills they could've gotten as well as play time. Complaining about it won't do anything, especially when the devs said it was to stay as is.

Rare
08-30-2012, 09:15 AM
So you are saying to penalize the people that got it before the bug was fixed or to give the bump to everyone?

Qingsanale1st
08-30-2012, 11:56 AM
So you are saying to penalize the people that got it before the bug was fixed or to give the bump to everyone? i guess ...

Lol can you get over it? It happened last cap too at some point. I didn't complain either time, nor did I really care. They just robbed themselves of drops/kills they could've gotten as well as play time. Complaining about it won't do anything, especially when the devs said it was to stay as is.

hmm....

MightyMicah
08-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Dude. I've been screwed over so many times in video games that I'm used to it by now. However, in this case, I didn't get screwed over. Neither did you. We don't deserve any kind of advantage. Just pretend like a few people dished out a buttload of platinum to cap instantly.

StompArtist
08-30-2012, 04:12 PM
How is getting to the point where you are stuck on character progression faster an advantage?

Lowlyspy
08-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Don't bother. Yes it sucks and what was done was a very bad call imo, but nothing is going to change. Look at it this way, you'll have a clean conscience having gotten the cap the right way. Cheers.

Kaytar
08-30-2012, 04:44 PM
I haven't had my say yet.
So they call the level cap "elite", correct?
My question is: What is so "elite" about getting 1.7k xp? And what about the nuri glitch in pocket legends? They had no problem rolling people back. And I'm pretty sure they kept playing after they got to level 61 abd they got rolled back? I don't see the issue here. Yes, I understand that if they get rolled back, they will loose some xp that they grinded for after they got level 31, but what about the people in pocket legends that got rolled back in a heartbeat? :confused:

MightyMicah
08-30-2012, 05:22 PM
My question is: What is so "elite" about getting 1.7k xp? And what about the nuri glitch in pocket legends? They had no problem rolling people back. And I'm pretty sure they kept playing after they got to level 61 abd they got rolled back? I don't see the issue here. Yes, I understand that if they get rolled back, they will loose some xp that they grinded for after they got level 31, but what about the people in pocket legends that got rolled back in a heartbeat? :confused:

There is absolutely nothing good that will come from rolling people back aside from the satisfaction of the Jealous. So why?

Kaytar
08-30-2012, 05:35 PM

There is absolutely nothing good that will come from rolling people back aside from the satisfaction of the Jealous. So why?Please read my comment in full. I just explained why. and I'm pretty dang sure people aren't jealous. Just upset.

The Flash
08-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Wow i dont play dl but sucks that sts didnt roll people back. It would be the right thing to do. Those that say other wise either got it that way or dont know how fairness works. Thats like STS not taking peoples MFA when fallen prince was giving them out even after xp went back to x10 less from 65 to 66.

When something happens you fix it put everything back to the way it was before the mess, period. No exceptions. People know the risk if they lv up the bugged way and thats a reset.

Also either way one side will be mad or dissapointed why not one were everyone is even.

monarchival
08-30-2012, 06:00 PM
*flame suit on*
First of all, idc about the ppl that lvled to 31 by a glitch, doesnt bother me anymore. But, it does matter in a few ways.
1) they have an advantage in ctf cos they get 3 att and 3 def bonus for lvling and proly another skill point.
2) they get the cap reward and get to walk around with the pet while the rest of us grind away.
3) and im not sure about this one, maybe one of the capped ppl can chime in. They get to farm lvl 31 gems and sell them ahead of the rest of us.

It doesnt bother me cos im not gonna ctf til i cap and im not buying any gems, i will farm them myself. I feel the best resolution would have been to roll back the server immediately after the bug was discovered. By now its too late as ppl will lose all that they have farmed. No point crying over spilled milk, whats done is done, no going back now.

MightyMicah
08-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Please read my comment in full. I just explained why. and I'm pretty dang sure people aren't jealous. Just upset.

Upset at what exactly? The fact that some people were able to cap easily while others weren't. That is jealousy by its very definition. With good reason? Possibly. But jealousy nonetheless.

I see that it would be "fair" to roll it back. Anyone can see that. But I don't understand why it is causing such a big deal that it won't be rolled back seeing as this issue affects no one negatively.

BattleBabe
08-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Whats the big rush to get to max lvl?
takes away a lot of enjoyable playtime leveling

Delphina
08-30-2012, 09:58 PM
I'm going to close this thread see this post:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67643-Level31!-Cara-pls-see!!!!!!!&p=764488&viewfull=1#post764488