PDA

View Full Version : what do these symbols during combat mean?

Kardiorath
08-30-2012, 01:04 PM
hello, I just started today, and I noticed a couple symbols like a red shield and/or a fist while playing the campaigns.
exactly what do they denote?

Taikeo
08-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Buffs of various sorts, I believe.. Elixers and some of the vampiric powers confer buffs to characters

Kardiorath
08-30-2012, 02:01 PM
ok thanks, I did notice the buffs on the powers page, but didn't know that using your powers/abilities would do that.

Taikeo
08-30-2012, 02:15 PM
The one with a candle is from a power.. don't remember name of the top of my head

XchilangopwnX
09-01-2012, 07:14 AM
I have never really considered of testing what each little sign beside your health/blood level means. I have given each a little name.

The shield one usually appear after you have been hit by poison so I assumed it was like a defense debuff caused from monsters.

The sword, I think, means that your attack damage was debuffed from the poison of monsters.

The punch means that you are in attack status after having clicked a skill, your regular attack, and/or have been attacked by either a monster if in PvE (player vs environment) or a player if in PvP (player vs player).

The candle signifies that the skill Unholy Blessing is active. :vD:

I hope I have most of them right as there has never been Developer confirmation.