PDA

View Full Version : Badge and Title furniture display holders

Ilove_Poopoo
02-07-2023, 04:01 PM
Same idea with current vanity holders, badge and titles essentially fall under cosmetics and deserve their own holders.

I believe the time is appropriate for this, given the popularity of badge/title aps and the desire to collect more of them, which will allow us to showcase the wackiest, coolest, rarest, or prettiest badges/titles in our houses.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
02-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Since we only display one, can we get holders for our houses? I think this would be kinda cool since there are some great looking badges and I would like to display them along with my trophy heads and other things I have in my houses. Thoughts?

papas
02-09-2023, 10:09 AM
I'm sure devs alrd have thought abt this. In case they didn't this should be implemented 100%

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

intruders
02-09-2023, 11:31 AM
+1 for the idea.

However there's one thing they will have to fix/address. In hardcore if you die and revive all your event titles/badges are gone.

Hardcore should keep event titles/badges similarly to other assets like banners as most, if not all, of them cannot be obtained again.

Rasor
02-09-2023, 10:09 PM
+1 dope asf idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-10-2023, 03:13 PM
This is a very cool idea!

We have talked about doing this. There are some technical and visual considerations that make it challenging - so it might not happen. If it does happen, it's not likely to be anytime soon.

Thanks for the suggestion!