PDA

View Full Version : nightly reward?

Kardiorath
08-30-2012, 03:25 PM
I wanted to know, how does the nightly reward work? do I have to come back tomorrow at night to get my reward?
I looked again, it says 5:10:24 PM to claim reward, but is not letting me!

Taikeo
08-31-2012, 07:03 AM
I get this sometimes too.. Just keep checking back. If it never opens up for you submit a ticket to STS. Also there appears to be a lot of leeway on when you claim it after the time. Once mine was set to claim after 11:30pm, which was too late since I was tired. I was still able to claim it the following morning and did not lose my progress towards the 5th day reward (was 2 or 3 days in).

Kardiorath
08-31-2012, 12:49 PM
thank you, it was a little confusing. so is the time GMT based?

SssoulSsshine
09-01-2012, 06:51 PM
I wanted to know, how does the nightly reward work? do I have to come back tomorrow at night to get my reward?

I have found that some times it doesn't seem to kick on if you are logged on when the time hits..i.e. if you are supposed to return at 4:20 p.m., and you log on at 4:15 and wait until 4:30, it won't actually activate unless you log off and back on. Seems like it does this some of the time but not all of the time.

Eaten
10-12-2012, 01:26 PM
If it doesn't let u collect it on time log out then back in,works for me