PDA

View Full Version : We want your feedback! - Vanity Sales

RedStapler
08-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Hey everyone!

Now that you’ve had a few days to play the new updates Dark Legends, we want to hear what you have to say about the ability to sell Vanities at the Auction House!

Please reply in this thread with your thoughts, questions, comments, and suggestions!

If you’d like to see and weigh in on what else we’ve updated, please check this thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67526-Huge-Dark-Legends-Update!-Level-Cap-Raise-2-New-Campaigns-and-More!

Thanks so much, everyone!

-RS

Running Pear
08-30-2012, 06:18 PM
I think it is great that you can purchase/ give away vanities for gold without getting trade screen hacked! Though now, vanities go for a lot less and are almost too common. It takes the effort of farming away, wich I think we should go through to deserve a rare vanity. Though overall I think it's great so far :)

Lady_Pebbles
08-30-2012, 06:27 PM
I think its great! Wish the search was fixed though, make it a little easier to search for the vans. Maybe add a way to select from a drop down menu when we enter certain words.

Example: We put in "Grim" and as we are writing it, a selection of vanities (starting with the same name) comes up. Then we can select which one we are looking for and search.

HunterSLAYER
08-30-2012, 09:19 PM
I like this update.
Cos' i can ripoff merchants now XD

The feature to sell vanities in the auction house is pretty useful though. It helps clear the junk in my inventory. :)

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Jcyee
08-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Yes! this is one of my favorite new features of the game! now i have more inventory space and more gold too! lol

Wretch
08-31-2012, 11:22 AM
I like the new feature.

I will bring up that the rarity toggle still will bring up vanity, even though they have their own menu.

Nothing major, just something I've noticed.

Tvis
08-31-2012, 12:03 PM
I like the option to sell/trade/buy vanities. Makes it easier to find a buyer. :D

dbozam
09-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Since nobody has been really vocal about this... I LOVE IT. I had been waiting for this feature for weeks...

i can't tell you how many hours i had spent in club sanctuary trying to pawn my vanities. i don't know how many biker helmets I've had to sell and it was damn near impossible to find buyers...i couldn't even give them away.

now, i just go to the auction, list my vanity as the lowest price, and within a day it's gone. also, instead of 3 million for undead masks, price gougers see the real market price is only around 600k.

i do still find it amusing to see people trying to sell in club sanctuary...UTFA ... use the f'ing auction

only notes....remove the "vanity" category from the weapons classes...and this isn't really an auction, it's more like a message board (there is no bidding)

Reyven
09-27-2012, 02:59 PM
This feature was absolutely necessary. Just look at all of the listings, just about everyone is using it and the ppl who aren't using it, well, I just assume they are scammers or scalers. I never do one-on-one trading, because of the risk involved. I don't want to take a chance at someone jacking everything I've worked hard for. It's a safe way to do our transactions. In other words, I love it!

Rare
09-27-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't want to take a chance at someone jacking everything I've worked hard for. It's a safe way to do our transactions. In other words, I love it!

You said this before but never explained it. I still don't think its possible. Doesn't make any sense.

I've traded hundreds of times with maaany different people. Even lots of people that just want to "see" it. Never had anything "jacked".

Dionisie
09-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Absolutely love it! I hated having to announce stuff in the street.

fallensshadow
02-14-2013, 01:36 AM
Im glad you made the ability to sell vanitys on auction. Its like heaven because now i dont have to go everywhere to look for a costumer. BUT... I hate it because ive sold 4 vanitys that said (failed to receve auction) and guess what i get.... NOTHING no vanity or gold. Fix this and it will be fine. Im lucky they were green biker stuff, if anything else i would of cried.

xyhon
05-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Great update but i would like also sell vanity i did by to get only the archiviements, why we can't not do also this....?
We spend also real money on it but we get nothing back, why?
I mean those items are part of the game too and if we sell the vanity we find on the game why we can't not sell the vanity we by on the same game with real money?Can't
Did somone have any answer for me please :-)
I repet is a great update but it can be also better :-)

VladHaund
08-05-2013, 07:15 PM
I love the auction system. It helps a lot for saving inventory space.
And I like the new Druidic vanities. It looks pretty cool.

Contravention
12-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Auction system absolutely is horrible now. having max money dosnt mean anything now everyone one is rich prices are redicilous.

Ebecoar
01-26-2014, 07:17 PM
Auction system absolutely is horrible now. having max money dosnt mean anything now everyone one is rich prices are redicilous.
Lol true

dolphingirl
01-28-2014, 04:52 PM
All vanity items should be syllable especially thoes purchased with platinum. No business has the right to dictate what you do with the items yon purchase from them and own! Who would buy jeans at Macys and let Macy's tell them they cannot give the jeans as a gift or sell them. Yes some platinum you may be given for free but that is no excuses for not allowing thoes items to be gifted sold or traded. They give you a receipt when you purchase platinum from them so they know you paid for it. The only difference is you downloaded or purchase from the companies that give you platinum so unless you get platinum as the mystery gift you pay for for it. Let me hear from all who agree that dl needs to make all items purchased with platinum sellable giftable or.tradeable.

Mezderak
02-01-2014, 07:53 PM
simply the auction system is unbalanced hope you devs can sort out or readjust a few tweaks .

MightyMicah
02-07-2014, 12:08 PM
All vanity items should be syllable especially thoes purchased with platinum. No business has the right to dictate what you do with the items yon purchase from them and own! Who would buy jeans at Macys and let Macy's tell them they cannot give the jeans as a gift or sell them. Yes some platinum you may be given for free but that is no excuses for not allowing thoes items to be gifted sold or traded. They give you a receipt when you purchase platinum from them so they know you paid for it. The only difference is you downloaded or purchase from the companies that give you platinum so unless you get platinum as the mystery gift you pay for for it. Let me hear from all who agree that dl needs to make all items purchased with platinum sellable giftable or.tradeable.

I may be mistaken, but I believe the biggest/most noteworthy reason why you can't trade platinum bought items is due to the fact that this model often frequently turns into "pay to win." Someone could just invest some money into the game and become a millionaire. Whereas, at the moment money slightly helps you, but is mostly just for getting vanity items which make you look cool.

deadlystriker
02-10-2014, 06:38 AM
all vanitys should be sellable

Warlord0520
02-11-2014, 05:52 PM
all vanitys should be sellable

This ^

deadlystriker
02-12-2014, 06:46 AM
Lol they should though

conducts
02-12-2014, 11:52 PM
yea i think u should add a vanitymay be new pets and money in safe with more drops to each player

Kucaben
02-14-2014, 11:47 AM
Me gusta ir a santuary a vender mis gemas y ropas, cuando me quieren tradear siempre me ofrecen a la baja del mercado y paso de que me engañen ,prefiero regalar un arma o ropa a que me estafen.: Sin problemas:: Sin problemas:: Sin problemas:

kharmel
02-15-2014, 04:58 AM
Hey everyone!

Now that you’ve had a few days to play the new updates Dark Legends, we want to hear what you have to say about the ability to sell Vanities at the Auction House!

Please reply in this thread with your thoughts, questions, comments, and suggestions!

If you’d like to see and weigh in on what else we’ve updated, please check this thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67526-Huge-Dark-Legends-Update!-Level-Cap-Raise-2-New-Campaigns-and-More!

-RS

IMO, hope they do this. If they can do to AL,why not to DL? At least, those who dont have have plat have an opportunity to get exclusive vanities.

Rosybuds
04-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Just seen this Thread But I also think you should be able to sell,vanity you buy with Plat free or not !! You can put a Max price on the Plat Vanity sales so people don't take advantage and sell at ridiculous prices i.e. (Undead Mask 85mill,Black Druid Top 26mill) Also Why Cant we Keep gold in our stash the same way as P/L & A/L Apparently A/L Max Gold is 100mill Im wanting the crimson devil achievement but my stash is filling up with clothes and I've upped my Stash 3 times,Also on The point of Clothes Can someone look at the hats so that our Hair does not change colour or our guy toons look Bald in Druid Hoods Please :))

doomdoomdoom
04-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Just seen this Thread But I also think you should be able to sell,vanity you buy with Plat free or not !! You can put a Max price on the Plat Vanity sales so people don't take advantage and sell at ridiculous prices i.e. (Undead Mask 85mill,Black Druid Top 26mill) Also Why Cant we Keep gold in our stash the same way as P/L & A/L Apparently A/L Max Gold is 100mill Im wanting the crimson devil achievement but my stash is filling up with clothes and I've upped my Stash 3 times,Also on The point of Clothes Can someone look at the hats so that our Hair does not change colour or our guy toons look Bald in Druid Hoods Please :))

I didn't know the max gold in AL was 100 mil. Nice that they planned ahead for AL. But why can't they fix us?

Rosybuds
04-10-2014, 05:32 AM
I didn't know the max gold in AL was 100 mil. Nice that they planned ahead for AL. But why can't they fix us?

Doom I just seen this on a Thread for A/L I posted on the Thread thinking it was For D/L So maybe the guy who stated it was wrong !! So it would really have to be Confirmed by a Dev,But I checked it and No1 had went on and corrected him It could be the Devs have not read it yet or it is True Idk for Sure thought Id better Add This incase the guy was wrong but he was a senior member. Anyways See you on The Other Side :)

Mezderak
04-12-2014, 09:55 AM
intresting gold cap for AL ..... im all for DL not AL eh.....

Rosybuds
04-25-2014, 10:39 AM
Any News On the Can we Or Cant We Get too keep Gold in our Stash ?? Also How About giving a free daily Elixir in D/L the same way P/L & S/L Get ?? Just a suggestion But would Really Like An answer on The Gold and being able too stash it Would Also Like The Answer too be Yes :vwink::vwink::vwink::banana:

Goorateau
04-28-2014, 10:16 AM
It would be nice to be able to sell vanities you buy from the store as well. Right now it's a bit frustrating to just have to DUMP them.

deadlystriker
04-29-2014, 03:32 AM
yea I want a gold bank and all vanitys should be stashable

Rosybuds
04-30-2014, 10:52 AM
yea I want a gold bank and all vanitys should be stashable

Well hopefully if more people ask and we Keep asking StS just might do it :)

remsai
05-15-2014, 12:01 AM
I want every Stages on Campaign will have more drop rate of Vanities ~ Tnx :)

Mezderak
05-15-2014, 07:40 AM
More drop rates on stages

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
07-27-2014, 07:09 AM
They cannot do because objective of the DL game will be vanished. People hunt in campaign for new vanities, gems, weapons to look like legend, hot, killer, etc. "The trade window" made this game strategy and objective in-different. Actually, trade window supporting scams.

thatsmytomboy
07-27-2014, 07:52 AM
Platinum vanities or weapons .. .must be sellable or tradable. Plsss .. :)

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Santosh Elangadi
08-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Lol

Freanagok
11-03-2015, 12:29 PM
I will give feedback if i finally see one update lol

Jashundead
03-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Hey how bout the introduction of a few new vanities
A white/golden druid set would be awesome
I'd even settle for a Mars rover as a pet
U could also introduce a few new weapons
And definitely try to introduce a few vanity promo codes like those in Pl
Newbies face a lot of problem in finding vanities
I would be grateful if my humble request is taken into consideration
Thanks &Regards
JASHUNDEAD
Honourable guild master
SEISMIC LORDS

Hassan Akbar
03-10-2016, 04:05 AM
um this is a 2014 post -.-

Freanagok
03-15-2016, 01:13 PM
Lmao this game is never will get update.. Everyome just quit and nobody buy plat this is great for the sts.. Why still have DL forum when nobody use lol...
Hey everyone!

-RS

Freanagok
03-15-2016, 01:18 PM
um this is a 2014 post -.-
In DL forum every topic is already old so? XD this forum is useless now sts support no answer here to players they just poop on our head... I dont like this support.. I we never get help if we write email just one bot answer something stupid same spam word everytime.. Idk why they no sell this f...ing game finally and then we will get update and events.. A lot players like DL but without support and help and any new everyone just leave and delete this game

IApprove
03-29-2016, 03:40 AM
lmfao

We want to ignore your feedback*

Freanagok
03-30-2016, 03:54 AM
lmfao

We want to ignore your feedback*

True they never see our feedback so they need change this topic name to: we want your feedback but no hope that we will check or answer any question! Xd

Eiser
03-31-2016, 08:34 AM
Wait til one say, "im gonna close this thread bla bla bla..." xD

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk

Deusagor
04-21-2016, 08:14 AM
yes it is nicely done good auction

I'm gonna close this thread bla bla bla LOL

Dollarr
01-07-2018, 01:00 PM
yes it is nicely done good auction

I'm gonna close this thread bla bla bla LOLLol

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Sorry. What?

Maxwork
01-12-2018, 08:37 PM
They r doing some changes nd im hoping for a big update.

putoshomai
01-14-2018, 06:03 PM
i wish and i hope there is an anime vanity even if 1 per class .. ty ty ..

Phosgore
01-14-2018, 09:17 PM
i wish and i hope there is an anime vanity even if 1 per class .. ty ty ..

Cool idea, anime vampire theme?

Mindyaownbaby
07-21-2018, 03:05 AM
I’d love a marriage system like in arcane also update plat outfits in main store as they have not been charged in forever and lastly start a fund thing( or something like that) for you guys to be able to make a commercial or advertise more and get new and more people on dark legends

SerebroVoron
02-25-2020, 05:38 AM
Currently I believe that sales of vanity is a great idea however the ability to purchase vanity via gold and they being unable to trade is pushing the platinum onto players a bit much. Especially with bad offers going on via the third party currently. One shouldn't have to purchase vanity with cash just to trade it. Or pay over 90million gold for it.

Furiousdevil
03-23-2020, 04:43 AM
Yes yes yes

Yuying
05-26-2021, 04:20 AM
Bring back stuff that give title pls

Innovation
05-26-2021, 05:07 AM
That's a good idea