PDA

View Full Version : Our journeys through Star Legends Guilds.

Mitchturbo
08-30-2012, 08:22 PM
I thought up something that could be quite interesting.

A journey through TIME AND SPACE... A Journey through ALL the guilds we have been part of!

So if your up for it, feel free to note down here all the guilds you have been in, starting from your first to your present :-)
Also list the GM of the guilds at the time you were in them if you can remember. I think it will be a great history lesson in Star Legends and its Guilds.

Ill start:

My first ever guild was:

The Galactic Peacemakers - GM was Skabacjr. Tier 3

Then after a decision was made we formed an lvl 35+ guild:

Knights Of Tranquillity - GM was Skabacjr. Top officer was Mitchturbo. Tier 1

Then after a short while, we decided to Merge with:

The Dead Society - GM was Deo and Sch. Tier 3

We were in that guild for a long fruit-full time during its Golden era before DL came out.
After a decision I made because i was unhappy with the split up between SL TDS and DL TDS
I formed:

Extreme Boss Slayers - GM was Mitchturbo. Tier 3

The Guild is still a huge part of me and who I am, but unfortunatly a time came when people decided
to leave Star legends and the once active guild became quite in-active. Also problems arose in real life
that prevented me in being the Guild Master I longed to be.
After a hard decision and a chat with a good group of friends, we did a mini merge with:

Infinite Union - GM is Killaings. Tier 3

I believe this is the guild I was always supposed to be in. My one true home, My one true SL family.
I'm happy about my journey through some fantastic guilds, to finally make it Home.

Well That's my Journey. Lets Hear some of yours!!
Looking forward to reading em :-)

akfury
08-31-2012, 03:18 AM
*clears throat*

Was in a guild that I cannot even remember the name of when I was a noob during the Level 26 cap ... The gm of neon genisis egofury found me and took me in I was there for a long time the some stuff happend bla bla bla bla Vengeance arose ! Just before the level 36 cap I've been there ever since and am currently the gm :) .... That's my awesome story

Szangheili
08-31-2012, 03:38 AM
The guilds I've been in:

League of Assasinz - SgtSloter (However you spell that) Tier 3

Vengeance - Idk :/ Tier 3

Sonsz of Anarchy - Myself [Tier 3]
(I think I ended up here because something told me I would be a great GM, I know I'm not known and so is my guild, but we really are growing at a fast pace in game. I am happy where I am and I have to thank Vengeance so much for where I am today at this game. I started my very own family and I am proud to say, we are literally going to expand and become well known in the future. Let it be known, The Sonsz are going to get their spotlight soon) ;)

Ps. Been in a few other guilds before Vengeance, but it was less than a week, they were weird :/

Cephei
08-31-2012, 04:05 AM
Heaven N Hell assasins
This was with my Operative. I just joined but i didnt know anything about them or even about SL.
When i reached lv19 i deleted my Op because it was boring.

SEK Germany (GM was Ozazhed, Guildhall Tier 3)
I created my Main Axton there.
But then after a while the guild became more inactive.
Then me and some members decided too join a new german
Guild.

Slwarriors (GM was Imakeabigshow, later Bloodyfao, Guildhall Tier 3)
It was a awesome time in Slwarriors. I became officer after a while and capped my commando. I started my eng there too and leveled him to lv40.
But then things changed. Imakeabigshow gave bloodyfao the GM Titel because fao gave him a nova -.-
After that the guild went inactive and the GM was terrifying us.
I left with Imakeabigshow, Anetery and some other guys after that.

Phoenix (GM is Criostal, Bubu/Afk, Guildhall Tier 3)
I had a great time there and found new friends etc.
I got my second xray drop there, capped my eng and Leveled my operative to lv40. Everybody gave me good advice on merching or other things.
But then a few friends like anetery and topboy left.
So i left the guild too. But it was One of the best times in Phoenix for me in SL.

Judgement (GM is Topboy, Guildhall Tier 3)
I became Officer and helped topboy to build-up the guild.
I enjoy the time in Judgement because many cool guys are here.
I started merchanting here too and i am a little Bit rich now :D

That was my Slguild history.
Ill edit the post if i forgot something :)

abbasjammmy
08-31-2012, 04:11 AM
Neon genesis

Vengeance

Sp great guild even though i left so dont think its bad:) just wasnt my thing

Vengeance guess it was vengeance that was my home left because the in activity drivrd me crazy but now were bk and we are stronger the bigger they are the harder they will fall:) let the best guild win

Zaonabiuibil
08-31-2012, 05:45 AM
Order of the Dragon
My first guild, I loved it. We dominated the first part of the lv36 cap, until sadly our GM Dracula left (though for good reasons, he had a baby daughter to raise.)

Nightcrawlers
GM was Mariafrance, guild was eventually inactive, all players left.

Sparxtans
Loved it the first month, was proud to have that officer title. GM was TheShadowXXX. Then we decided to go for leaderboards. Mistake. Then people just rushed in, it wasn't elite like it was at the start.

The Dead Society
GM was Deo/Sch. <3 TDS, you'll always be a home away from home!

Again Sparxtans
Came back, helped a bit, left for reasons I don't wish to discuss. Guild eventually disbanded.

Extreme Boss Slayers
OMG OMG <3 MITCHTURBO SHOCKING ROCKS!

Demonic
My friend MichaelPR and I were Co. GMs. Didn't work well.

Infinite Union
LOVE YOU GUYS!! (I'm still in this guild on Enchilada and Zaoisinfinite, they rock, can't stay away o.o)
GM is KillaINGS. <3

Judgement
My current guild, led by the epic ToPBoY. Super fun, hopefully we'll be more known after we destroy the cap raise. ;)

Well that's about it!

ArtofWar
08-31-2012, 06:35 AM
SEK Germany: GM was Ozazhed (Tier3)
That was my first guild in SL and it was a great time there but after a time Ozazhed wasn't online anymore so i decided to create my own german guild.

SLwarriors: GM was Imakeabigshow (me) and after a time Bloodyfao (Tier3)
The guild was growing fast and i had a great time there but things changed.. after a while i gave Bloodyfao the GM title for a month because he gave me a nova lol. After that month we both were the GM but after a while in the guild were too much noobs and it was boring. So i gave Bloodyfao the GM title and i left because Phoenix accepted my application.

Phoenix: GM is Criostal (Tier3)
It was a good time there first but after a while everyone ignored me. Then i left.. (Axton left with the same reason..)

Judgement: GM is Topboy (Tier3)
It is still a nice guild. I just left because i'm now the Co-GM of Prodigy.

Prodigy: GM is Jblazer (Tier3)
My guild atm..

Deathpunch
08-31-2012, 06:38 AM
KoC, IU

-the end

Kanozaki
08-31-2012, 09:07 AM
Hmmm lol well my history

Knights of Cydonia - great guild and awesome people <3 them

KoT- one of the beat guilds I've been in , great members and some of the most fun times in SL

Mad hatters - sadly nothing KoT disbanded dew to inactivity so we merged with mad hatters , although my stay with them was short , had some great moments here too.

Vengeance - Great guild , all round amazing . Loved this guild from its members to its v spirit , was in here for awhile.

Fashion Police - during DL release vengeance became really inactive . So I decided to Join a close friend of mine . Fashion police is a great guild filled with funny , helpful and all round amazing people, il be staying here till the end.

Infinite Union - definitely my second home . Some of the most amazing people you will meet in your life are here . Great group of people just bursting out with personality. If anything were to happen to fp I would be a unionist for life (:

Deathpunch
08-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Infinite Union - definitely my second home . Some of the most amazing people you will meet in your life are here . Great group of people just bursting out with personality. If anything were to happen to fp I would be a unionist for life (:

*begins plotting FP downfall* Excellent.

KillaIngs
08-31-2012, 09:38 AM
KoC, IU

-the end

Same :)

Nabak
08-31-2012, 09:45 AM
I started playing sl when level cap was 21. My first guild was Dead Shot Mafia. GM was Cappnclutch. This was a really fun guild with some awesome people. After a while I got busy at work and couldn't play that much. When I came back, no one from guild was ever on. I left that guild and joined an old exp running friend..kateatankan in my current guild, Infinite Union - GM is Killaings. This guild quickly became home for me. Super amazing group of people. Reminds me why I used to love playing this game and made it fun again. I will stay with iu for as long as they'll have me.

pizzaman
08-31-2012, 10:15 AM
KoC, IU

-the end

Same.

Not the end any time soon :-p

Theshadowxxxx
08-31-2012, 03:00 PM
hey guys. So I started off with area 51 as my first guild as a lvl 15 low lvl in October . I was the guild master . The guild had all lvls and was a fun little first project of mine. We got up to about 1000 loyal people and then due to a mistake in my officer choices the guild was mass booted but eh what doesn't kills u makes you stronger right? So then we tried to make a come back splitting the guild into three guilds area 51 area 51 academy and area 51 elite . Overall I realized that by splitting it up so much i didn't have enough depth or time to run three guilds so . I decided to shut down the guild in janurary. I would of kept going but by a complete fail I gave the gm to a random person by a slip of the finger. So then my area 51 chapter ended.

1 week latter... I made sparxtans:) I never intended it to become much just wanted to run another fun guild. So I decided after running a guild of all lvls previously I would attempt a more elite guild. In mid janurary about we started recruiting at lvl 25-41 this was right after the new cap raise. I used the loyalty I had to start it up . So from the beginning I had a core group. So for the next two months we gained more people and soon latter continued to raise the lvl req . Although the beginning of my sparxtans decisions and choices didn't go well I changed my ways and tried to become a better gm. We reached leader boards February . Then by march we were at the top. We were excited but I also let it get the best of me. Power is something that although it's great it's also something that changes u. By this time I had a great group of guys and although many haters we ignored em using the "reverse psycology technique :P lol someone would be like "I hate u" and I'd be like "thanks bro:)" lol so ya we ran the guild well up untill about June . I took a 2 month break for family reasons . No wifi. And such. During that time my awesome officers and appointed gm tommy phom kept us in line and even improved us in ways so thanks bro:) I got back mid August . But after a couple weeks I realized that school was coming up and I needed to get control of my life. I had an officer meeting and we decided we wanted to go out on top and it was time to move on but was one hell of a ride:) so ya we disband by our own choice not by any problems of any kind. It was time. (sorry for the life story XD just I like sharing the history of these guilds so good idea Mitch:))

Sparxtans coming soon... Due to conversations with my officers and my will to keep leading . We are considering starting sparxtans up again in arcane legends. Fresh start. New game. Quicker updates. But still under consideration:) so keep a look out never know when will rise again

Thanks for your time and yep best wishes to all guilds and grats on many successful ones that have moved on as well:)

morfic
08-31-2012, 03:26 PM
Invictus: GM: JadedSkatePunk

When I first started SL, JadedSkatePunk invited me into this beta guild. It was really friendly close knit group of friends. But as time went on, people started to drift apart and the guild was dying. Foreseeing the inevitable I decided to take action.

I had met an awesome guy in game named Treieki. We began farming together like crazy and having a ton of fun. I forgot how, but the subject of making a new guild got brought up. We were mainly just making jokes, trying to think of a good guild name to troll some people and have fun doing it. In our talks, we decided on being an end game guild, only recruiting those at cap. Then while we were brainstorming names (lots of good ones were discussed, pink this...pony that.. unicorn this, etc) I threw out the suggestion Sparkling Pwnies. Treieki immediately loved it, and we started our discussion on making it happen. He said he had a friend, who would probably be down with making the guild for us.

And so, Treieki introduced me to Lilmiss. She was then the GM of a small personal guild called Lil Devils, or something. After telling her our plans, she laughed and called us crazy. She said that no one would want to join a guild like that. We didn't care though, it was just a joke at first. So she agreed, and thus the Sparkling Pwnies was born.

Sparkling Pwnies: GM: Lilmiss

As I left to create SP with Treieki and Lilmiss, I sought to salvage all of my awesome friends from Invictus in the process, before they all split ways. Luckily, almost all of them came with me. The next day or two surprised all of us, as our popularity skyrocketed. I am not sure what exactly it was, but it seemed EVERYONE wanted to be in our new endgame guild. Within one or two days of creating this joke guild, we were already #1 on the leaderboards and holding a strong presence in Numa. This was not without heartache though. Many many guilds were upset with us, because of their members leaving their guild for ours. They saw us as poachers and their ex-members as users. For a while there, we truly felt like the bad guys of Blackstar (Which we were all totally fine with, it was fun!). I call these two days after creating the guild, the "Overnight pwny express exodus".

The rest, as they say, is history, as Sparkling Pwnies went on to dominate the top of the leaderboards for a long long time. It seemed nothing could stop us. Unfortunately everything comes to an end. Slowly all of our core members migrated to other games and without our core together, the guild slowly started falling into a decline. While all of our core members still maintain communication through our website/forums, we are not all unified in one game. Hopefully one day soon, something brings us back to the same game together. (maybe SL update or AL?).

Anyway, SP has shown me what a true guild should be like. We have became just like a family, and I could never join another guild or give up on my friends, even if the guild is completely dead. I know the spirit of the guild remains, and my constant communication with the core is enough to keep me a pwny for life. ;)

Theshadowxxxx
08-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Good story bro.

PianoWizzy
08-31-2012, 03:40 PM
My first guild was The Federal Army, don't remember the GM, as it was the first guild invite I got -- didn't get to know too many people but eventually met up with a former mmmber, later friend, Caaap.

Sparxtans (GM was TheShadowXXX for most of its time) was my second guild; recruited by one of those lovely walls :) I joined near it's beginning and I've been there to the end. My only guild for a very long time and it was quite an experience. I was an officer and put quite a lot into building it up to what it became. I did try to reign in our growth a little once we hit leaderboards, but we sort of activated a hyperengine lol. The only thing I regret is what our percieved reputation became but all in all, it was a good time. I made many close friends in Sparxtans and we were indeed a family, especially the officers. This was the only guild I could call home.

Back before something in Sparxta (GM was TheShadowXXX, before I took over) when awry, I joined to help out and ended up as GM of Sparxta.

I was in TDS (GMs was Schtoiven as I remember) a bit, in and out on various alts I said I'd never make and it was a lovely, quiet, tight guild that I was glad to be part of.

When my epic friend Mitchturbo made the guild Extreme Boss Slayers, I was honored to join as one of the Slayerz 11 and it remains as one of my favorites.

Another alt of mine flittered over to Sparkling Pwnies (GM was Island) nearing the end of their Golden Age (as people went inactive and the whole game was dying) but I still loved the friends I made with the people sticking around.

These are the notable guilds I've been in -- guilds have basically been why I stuck around for so long. It's been a fun ride.

Lowlyspy
08-31-2012, 03:47 PM
(Kind of a guild) Beta Guild, first official ingame guild on any of the games.

Gears of War, made a few good friends there.

Blackstar Militia, left GoW to make my own guild. We had tons of good times and made memories i will cherish always. Eventually the guild died and i disbanded it.

Spent a bit of time in KoC (and IU but at that time they were essentially the same guild minus Skavenger)

Made my way to ARG (BCG in SL) and it's there i will stay. Love all of my guildies.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Mitchturbo
08-31-2012, 06:29 PM
Good Going Everyone! These are really Interesting!! Keep it up :-)

Aracnus
09-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Area 51: GM (Theshadowxxx) Tier 2
- Aracnus [First Guild]

Area 51 Classified: GM (?) Tier 2
- Aracnus

Area 51 Elite: GM (Theshadowxxx) Tier 3
- Aracnus

Vengeance: GM (?) Tier ?
- Aracnus

Rampage: GM (?) Tier ?
- Aracnus

Freeborn: GM (Gamertag) Tier 3
- Drexplosion

Merchant Alliance: GM (Miscellaneous/Salesmanmitch) Tier 1
- Miscellaneous

Sparxta: GM (?/PianoFizzy) Tier 3
- Aracnus/Drexplosion

Sparxtans: GM (Theshadowxxx/Tommyphom) Tier 3
- Aracnus/Drexplosion

Extreme Boss Slayers: GM (Mitchturbo) Tier 3
- Drexplosion

Infinite Union: GM (Killaings) Tier 3
- Aracnus/Drexplosion

Judgement: GM (Topboy) Tier 3
- Aracnus

And Some Forgotten Ones...

Note: Not in exact order!

Cero
09-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Neon Genesis -

Also means as "the new begening". This is guild was HUGE tons of players. NG was known not by just Egofury's effort but by most members. Guild holds non stop PUGS, awesome and quick boss runs. It held as 1st in "Largest Guild" LB for 3cap update(mid numa, slouch and early Shipyard). Some well known players like Hyun, 1st in Overall PvE kills until late(?) Shipyard. etc.
The guild had its ups and downs, sadly at the end even with the effort of those who ddnt left couldnt help the guild back to its feet.

Guildmaster : Egofury
Member : Cero/Scotchtape

Vengeance -

Was my next guild after NG. It felt the same rather more from NG and most of the core members were from NG. Vengeance also at a point surpasses NG(Imo) , Guild had its drama and such. but we faced drama cut it to pieces and clean it up one by one. as what we did fromNg we did it too but more intense. As always everything goes down, at this point only few members are active others went on their own.

Note: a special thanks to Pinkcatz(Faaart, Soft, Angelmaycry, Pinkcat, Pinkcats and her many Hidden alts lol)
she realy did help V bigtime. when all of the Founders were busy irl.

Founders : Fareastmvmnmt, Hyun, Moku, Knightowl(Glentik), and Darko.
Officer : Cero/Scotchtape

amirz./.amirulhakim
09-01-2012, 07:34 PM
my first guild ..
blackstar guardian gm.(haveyjj)
the warriors gm.(my self and got scammed ...)
sparxtangm.(xxshadowxx/tommyphom) <---- the best guild ever !
partyclub gm. (deathticket) <----- my currrent ... guild ...
________ <----- i will join sparxtan academy :)

Theshadowxxxx
09-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the good things bout sparxtans but I'm sorry to say the "sparxtans academy thread" was really old it's not a continuation it was just around during the sparxtans era . So right now sparxtans are done. But.. Hint hint. We are highly considering making a come back in arcane legends. But still under decision.;)

amirz./.amirulhakim
09-01-2012, 09:52 PM
aww ! lol :)

Mitchturbo
09-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Bump!!

morfic
09-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Bump!!

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

Looks like you will be banned shortly. Sorry Mitch. ;(

Zaonabiuibil
09-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

LOL! Morfy XD

Seiyen
09-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Smokin guns then Koc then vandetta then neon genises then pwnies then (10+ guilds made by me n harm lol) then blackstar legends then vengence then independent theninfinte union then freeborn then pwnies then freeborn then judgement...
Ps.ive been in all cool guilds of game :)

Zaonabiuibil
09-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Smokin guns then Koc then vandetta then neon genises then pwnies then (10+ guilds made by me n harm lol) then blackstar legends then vengence then independent theninfinte union then freeborn then pwnies then freeborn then judgement...
Ps.ive been in all cool guilds of game :)

You were never in OOD :/

Dracula was the coolest person ever.

Cahaun
09-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Beta, Knights of Cydonia, Infinite Union, and with AoB and Bootcamp as side guilds.

Go IU!!!

razerfingers
09-05-2012, 04:31 PM
beta, Dopey's Den,AoC, blackstar sheriffs, kitty cat club(made it for friend), getrichordietrying(my merch guild), sparxtans, and now my home- blackstar cyber guard GM is me :)
Side Note- so ive only seen two others besides me list the Beta guild lol xP

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.

Mitchturbo
09-05-2012, 04:35 PM

Ok, simple way to look at this bump, was merely for those on the forums that like me only click on the New post section.
This is reintroducing the thread to those that have either skipped past it, wanted to post in it and decided to do it later, then couldn't find it.

I hope you can understand it in your heart and head to let this pass instead of going all authority on me.
Now enjoy the rest of the forums Buddy :-)

Back on Topic, Well done to all those that helped filled a void in the history of Star Legends epic guilds. I hope you continously do so with or without me.

I remember how when I first joined these forums, one of the first things I did was search for my first guild on here :-)
I'm sure many of you were or have been in the same boat :-)
Let's try to keep this thread going and constructive without further minor set backs.
All in all this is for the community :-D

Peace and remember, Guilds are good :-) *big hug*

morfic
09-05-2012, 04:44 PM
T'was a joke. Either I fail at jokes, or you fail at detecting them. ;p

StompArtist
09-05-2012, 04:49 PM

Indeed

Zaonabiuibil
09-05-2012, 04:52 PM

That, or it was a brilliant use of sarcasm on his part ;)

Mitchturbo
09-05-2012, 04:59 PM

I understand now, Thank you mate :-)
*Shakes Morfic's Hoof* No hard feelings ;-)

Where will the future take us?
I wonder to myself right now, *takes out a pipe that blows bubbles* What is the future of certain guilds in times to come?
We've all been and seen the golden ages and downfalls of amazing guilds :-)
Will sts implement new ways on how guilds work and evolve?
Will there be a higher lvl guild hall or an actual mechanism available where you can mold the way you want your guild?
Let's think. Maybe a toggle system in the guild hall accessed by the gm will block members from inviting low level players or banned players.
Imagine that... Or Imagine what guild you could see yourselves in... In let's say 4 months time :-)
Oh the journey is Infinite! XD *puts pipe back into his smoking jacket*

:-) It's all good!

akfury
09-05-2012, 05:02 PM

I wonder to myself right now, *takes out a pipe that blows bubbles* What is the future of certain guilds in times to come?
Will there be a higher lvl guild hall or an actual mechanism available where you can mold the way you want your guild?
Let's think. Maybe a toggle system in the guild hall accessed by the gm will block members from inviting low level players or banned players.
Imagine that... Or Imagine what guild you could see yourselves in... In let's say 4 months time :-)

i want a bubble pipe ^^

morfic
09-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Dopey's Den

Lol, I remember dopeydaddy. Whatever happened to him?

I don't recall ever meeting him, but I remember being endlessly frustrated at him buying absolutely everything worth anything in the market... and controlling the prices singlehandedly (level 26 cap I believe). He also blew our minds by offering 50k credits for a mechaman helm, when none of us knew anyone had that kind of cash.

memories

@Mitch: <3

StompArtist
09-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Breathes in soap, caughs, chokes and calls lawyer for being given an unsafe pipe.

Seiyen
09-05-2012, 06:19 PM
You were never in OOD :/

Dracula was the coolest person ever.

U never know i was a guild hopper back then, i've been in almost all guilds of sl

Zaonabiuibil
09-05-2012, 07:35 PM

I heard you were lighting up? Without me?!

Commanderkeen
09-05-2012, 09:15 PM
First guild ever was <Seed> GM (Me~ Commanderkeen) Seed was made during beta. Currently my stash toon Lilkeen is the gm. I went from lvl 14 to 41 with all my toons till I meet Shadow and joined Sparxtans.

Second guild <Sparxtans> GM (Theshadowxxx) loved Sparxtans in its early days. Made tons of friends because of this guild.

Third guild <Ambassadors of Blackstar> GM (Delphina) I was lucky enough to be chosen for AoB.

Fourth guild <Sparkling Pwnies> GM (Morfic) absolutely love this guild. Full of mature (sometimes their not) adults. Love this guild so much I'm even a member of it in other games (DL WoM). Keen is currently in this guild and will never leave (will get to Cancer and Sunwalker in a minute).

Fifth guild <Extreme Boss Slayers> GM (Ghost something now was Mitchturbo). Mitch PM me and said he's making a guild and would like me to be a Slayer 11 so I couldn't turn down a offer like that. EBS was so fun most of the members were good friends.

Sixth guild <Infinite Union> GM (Killings I think I'm a new member). After EBS disbanded I decided to pull Cancer into this guild. So far it hasn't been that bad.

Seventh guild <Revolution > GM (Deathcan) also after EBS disbanded I brought Sunwalker to this guild. Again I'm a new member so really can't say much but their a talkative guild and I like that.

Well that's about it seven guilds in little over a year not so bad all guilds have been a blast.

Deathpunch
09-05-2012, 09:22 PM
First guild ever was <Seed> GM (Me~ Commanderkeen) Seed was made during beta. Currently my stash toon Lilkeen is the gm. I went from lvl 14 to 41 with all my toons till I meet Shadow and joined Sparxtans.

Second guild <Sparxtans> GM (Theshadowxxx) loved Sparxtans in its early days. Made tons of friends because of this guild.

Third guild <Ambassadors of Blackstar> GM (Delphina) I was lucky enough to be chosen for AoB.

Fourth guild <Sparkling Pwnies> GM (Morfic) absolutely love this guild. Full of mature (sometimes their not) adults. Love this guild so much I'm even a member of it in other games (DL WoM). Keen is currently in this guild and will never leave (will get to Cancer and Sunwalker in a minute).

Fifth guild <Extreme Boss Slayers> GM (Ghost something now was Mitchturbo). Mitch PM me and said he's making a guild and would like me to be a Slayer 11 so I couldn't turn down a offer like that. EBS was so fun most of the members were good friends.

Sixth guild <Infinite Union> GM (Killings I think I'm a new member). After EBS disbanded I decided to pull Cancer into this guild. So far it hasn't been that bad.

Seventh guild <Revolution > GM (Deathcan) also after EBS disbanded I brought Sunwalker to this guild. Again I'm a new member so really can't say much but their a talkative guild and I like that.

Well that's about it seven guilds in little over a year not so bad all guilds have been a blast.

Ghostface. He's killer.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

bartsimpson
09-05-2012, 09:30 PM
I see people change guilds alot

BodMaster
09-05-2012, 09:46 PM

I don't recall ever meeting him, but I remember being endlessly frustrated at him buying absolutely everything worth anything in the market... and controlling the prices singlehandedly (level 26 cap I believe). He also blew our minds by offering 50k credits for a mechaman helm, when none of us knew anyone had that kind of cash.

memories

Luilui :p

I have a pretty long list of Guilds too..

Main
Beta > AoC. ;p

Side Alt
KOTR > Iove > The A Team > Edom Rorrim > BangBros. (Only a small amount would recognize these, quite hush hush back in the day (;

Lowlyspy
09-05-2012, 09:49 PM

Main
Beta > AoC. ;p

Side Alt
KOTR > Iove > The A Team > Edom Rorrim > BangBros. (Only a small amount would recognize these, quite hush hush back in the day (;
He lives!!! :O

BodMaster
09-05-2012, 09:54 PM
He lives!!! :O

He does :D

How's it going Lowly! Been catching up with peeps in SL lately :p

Lowlyspy
09-05-2012, 09:58 PM
It's going well. Not in SL much anymore though :P

How's WoM been?

BodMaster
09-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Can't fault that. Alls good over there too (:

Need to catch up in game :p Maybe I'll pop on PL and try catch you there sometime (;

Lowlyspy
09-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Agreed we definitely need to catch up, i'll try to be more active in PL so we can chat, been a while since i've logged on for an extended period there too :/. Minecraft has the bulk of my attention currently, quite enjoy building things in survival ^_^ If all else fails, pm me here, i'd love to talk to ya ;D

razerfingers
09-05-2012, 10:27 PM

memories

@Mitch: <3

Haha i dont know, he was an awesome guy! He helped me like i had around 300k at 21 cap cause of him he was pretty dope ;) but i bought all recipes that were in the game then i gave some away now i never have gotten past 100k on my own rofl

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

BodMaster
09-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Agreed we definitely need to catch up, i'll try to be more active in PL so we can chat, been a while since i've logged on for an extended period there too :/. Minecraft has the bulk of my attention currently, quite enjoy building things in survival ^_^ If all else fails, pm me here, i'd love to talk to ya ;D

Dohhh haha when you said no longer play SL thought you had moved back to PL :p

Haha will do buddy, expect an essay from me sometime (; (Miss our long a** PMs lol)

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 05:32 AM

Ghostface. He's killer.

-----

<3 Ghosty <3

Deathpunch
09-06-2012, 08:41 AM

Main
Beta > AoC. ;p

Side Alt

<3 BangBros. <3 I wonder if that dead chick is still laying in the corner of the Guildhall.

-----

Commanderkeen
09-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Ghostface. He's killer.

-----

Yeah that's it thanks

BodMaster
09-06-2012, 11:59 AM
<3 BangBros. <3 I wonder if that dead chick is still laying in the corner of the Guildhall.

-----

Dang, forgot all about her! Man we had some wild xxxrated parties in that GH :O

Seiyen
09-07-2012, 01:09 AM

o_0

pigeon
09-07-2012, 04:05 AM
<3 BB <3

She was dead? No wonder she didn't move when, I uh... poked her with my... Thud Gun.

Bod! Glad to see you around these parts again bud. I missed the heck outta you. We need to talk manga soon. ;) <3

And lol, those were good times, even when mostly everyone was muted at the same time.

Deathpunch
09-07-2012, 08:07 AM
<3 BB <3

She was dead? No wonder she didn't move when, I uh... poked her with my... Thud Gun.

Bod! Glad to see you around these parts again bud. I missed the heck outta you. We need to talk manga soon. ;) <3

And lol, those were good times, even when mostly everyone was muted at the same time.

Yes, that made talking about the dead chick kind of hard.

-----

BodMaster
09-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Did I just see the mythical thanks fairy handy work :O

Thanks buddy, definitely need a good catch up. (Was recieving too many PMs to keep a single convo going when I seen you haha)

Wonder if we can get the old gang back together after new release (; .(After Cap ofc :p)

Zeimer
09-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Forget... but I'm now in a guild named "Jedi Council" (still not an official member, but soon will)

BodMaster
09-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Gratz! Stick with them, it's been a long Journey to get them back in shape but that GM is quite the resilient fellow (;

Zaonabiuibil
06-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Necro'ing this awesome thread for you folks

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Sryyoulose
06-18-2013, 06:15 PM
I was in a guild a long time ago that I don't remember it was my first one. I got into an endgame guild that I dont remember and never cared about. And now I'm in EBS and Zao said he'd kick me cuz I'm a anti heat fan.(Go Spurs)

Mitchturbo
06-19-2013, 01:35 AM
Hahaha Awesome! XD

Zaonabiuibil
06-19-2013, 07:29 AM
I was in a guild a long time ago that I don't remember it was my first one. I got into an endgame guild that I dont remember and never cared about. And now I'm in EBS and Zao said he'd kick me cuz I'm a anti heat fan.(Go Spurs)

It's funny cause I'm also a spurs fan XD

-------------------

Fireface
06-19-2013, 01:18 PM
KoC
V For Vendetta
Demonic Assassins
V For Vendetta

ancestor
06-19-2013, 04:24 PM
1: Bros Gm: Bro
2: Dead Shot Society GM: Can't Recall
3: Sparkling Pawnies GM: Morfic
4: TDS GM: Sch
5: Rampage GM: Srt Something...
6: EBS!!! GM: Mitch

Sryyoulose
06-19-2013, 08:12 PM
It's funny cause I'm also a spurs fan XD

-------------------
Mal said you were a heat fan =p

I take no responsibility for my blunder >.>

Itoopeo
06-19-2013, 11:41 PM
Defydeath - Defyduck
Neon Genesis - Egofury
Vengeance - Darko
Rampage - Operativespec
Double Crossed - Mecha
Extreme Boss Slayers - Mitchturbo

gison
06-20-2013, 06:16 AM
Philippine allstars - ?
Tropa - Auronn
Vengeance - Darko
Free for all - Infinitium
Yawn - Infinitium
Rampage - ?
Infinite Union - ?
Extreme Boss Slayers - MitchTurbo

not exact order.
* more guilds I've forgotten* (sorry)

- Gison.

Conquered
06-21-2013, 05:35 AM
All thosr guilds are same as my journeys but ill add this

-Phoenix-Criostal
-Hybrid-My Private Guild
-Mythic-Urca
Forgot also others xD

sgtsloter
06-21-2013, 10:22 PM
My first character was Veunadaz.
Witch became Officer of the first and only guild I have ever joined.
League Of AssassinS <---- with a (S) at the end
Guild Master was Cagedkiller

Even after creating our present guild
League Of AssassinZ <---- with a (Z) on
October 20 2011. My Veunadaz character remained in in LOAs waiting on our GM's return.

The purpose of creating LOAz was to keep the guild name alive and active, not cuz I wanted to take over someone's guild leadership. Most of you that know me already know I never say
LOA is my guild. I always say it's OUR GUILD.
LOA will continue to be in all STS games for as long as everyone wants it to be.
In my opinion it's not the GM that makes a great guild. It's actually all the ppl that are in guild that make the guild successful.
"Even the greatest Leaders in the world can't win without his Army"
HAVE FUN EVERYONE
Sgtsloter

sgtsloter
06-22-2013, 03:20 AM
Btw cool thread Mitchturbo. I'm sure many ppl have their SL adventures to tell everyone.
Pace stay up bro.

Spilledsoda
11-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Phoenix
boom I'm done NEXT but I love phoenix there is no place I would rather be its my second family and alwaus will be