PDA

View Full Version : 2023-02-09 Content Update (299609)

Futumsh
02-09-2023, 01:01 PM
+ Valentine's event runs February 9th through 23rd!
+ Go through the LUV LAB portal aboard Blackstar and face Bud.E.Love!

Please
02-09-2023, 03:53 PM
Cool event !

Cent2lose
02-09-2023, 05:02 PM
Good event. Is there gonna be a Meganaut, Chromaweave and Atomite B sets as well? If so, will they have any visual effects??

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

Zerowilder
02-10-2023, 12:32 PM
Just wanted to say, thank you first for the event but I have a question. In the update information for valentines event it's stated that vanity holographic shields drop, but there is no confirmed drop in the game yet, can you please confirm if the vanity shields drop in this valentines event a simple yes or no would be very helpful thanks.

Futumsh
02-10-2023, 04:17 PM
Just wanted to say, thank you first for the event but I have a question. In the update information for valentines event it's stated that vanity holographic shields drop, but there is no confirmed drop in the game yet, can you please confirm if the vanity shields drop in this valentines event a simple yes or no would be very helpful thanks.

Looks like some of the older loot was missed, being corrected now.

Zerowilder
02-10-2023, 04:27 PM
Thank you very much that is mostly appreciated what happens to players who have grinded for hours and missed the loot which was supposed to be dropped are we compensated or is it start from fresh? Just wondering as some of us spent hours farming and it wasn't even droppable?

All the best the zero

Futumsh
02-10-2023, 04:29 PM
Thank you very much that is mostly appreciated what happens to players who have grinded for hours and missed the loot which was supposed to be dropped are we compensated or is it start from fresh? Just wondering as some of us spent hours farming and it wasn't even droppable?

All the best the zero

... what happens is they have more stuff to try for now.

Zerowilder
02-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Thank you very much lots of love star legends!!!!
We wish you the best valentine you legendary devs!!

Zerowilder
02-10-2023, 04:48 PM
1 more question, because there's a plat sale does this mean star legends will have a vendor after the event at all to purchase some nice valentines gear with platinum would be a nice way to use up some platinum no problem if not just curios as there's a current platinum sale ongoing.

Cent2lose
02-10-2023, 05:03 PM
There is a slight bug where the BUD.E.LOVE's name and healthpoints do not appear when aiming at it.

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

Please
02-10-2023, 07:20 PM
Dev code where they dont log on for 365 days the account unadds everyone?

Please
02-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know if flowers drop

Hardrush
02-13-2023, 05:01 AM
Does anyone know if flowers dropFlowers is from Mothers Day ..not from Valentine

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

Nofox
02-13-2023, 08:03 AM
+ Valentine's event runs February 9th through 23rd!
+ Go through the LUV LAB portal aboard Blackstar and face Bud.E.Love!

Please do something about people using a bot to exploit the event. I have video proof if needed.

Futumsh
02-13-2023, 11:55 AM
Please do something about people using a bot to exploit the event. I have video proof if needed.

As always, support is here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Zerowilder
02-15-2023, 01:08 PM
Dear devs or mods

I would just like to ask about these pets (stacking) there seems to be a speed cap at 3x speed so the stacking speed seems to have no effect, we have used 3x speed with 30% stacking and its the same speed as just using 3x speed alone, is this a bug as stacking is supposed to add an additional 30% on top of 3× hope you guys can find an answer to this bug or issue.

All the best 👍
Zero

Please
02-15-2023, 04:41 PM
Dear devs or mods

I would just like to ask about these pets (stacking) there seems to be a speed cap at 3x speed so the stacking speed seems to have no effect, we have used 3x speed with 30% stacking and its the same speed as just using 3x speed alone, is this a bug as stacking is supposed to add an additional 30% on top of 3× hope you guys can find an answer to this bug or issue.

All the best ��
Zero

ur trippin all the stacking pets work

Zerowilder
02-15-2023, 04:44 PM
It doesn't work correctly, stacking is supposed to be 30% additional to the total speed it does not stack with 3x speed therefore this is incorrect and needs to be fixed.

Zerowilder
02-15-2023, 04:47 PM
3x speed with 30% stacking should give us nearly around 4x speed we are currently nowhere near 4x speed, I've tested this many times with many other players and it's not stacking as it's supposed to me and also 35% dmg stacking on kha rush does not currently show in the stats that also needs fixing

Futumsh
02-16-2023, 10:45 AM
3x speed with 30% stacking should give us nearly around 4x speed we are currently nowhere near 4x speed, I've tested this many times with many other players and it's not stacking as it's supposed to me and also 35% dmg stacking on kha rush does not currently show in the stats that also needs fixing

Verified stacking speed works as expected.
The 35% damage shouldn't show in stats - it doesn't affect the damage stat, it affects the total damage done.

Zerowilder
02-16-2023, 12:15 PM
Thats awesome, much appreciated for looking into this. This has answered many questions about new pets thank you so much

All the best
Zero

Zerowilder
02-16-2023, 02:14 PM
This is 100% luck based, sometimes we win and sometimes we don't the answer to this is to just keep on farming until you eventually drop the item that you would like sometimes players just get lucky :)

Please
02-18-2023, 03:21 AM
Until now the pet hasn't come out I farm and I farm and nothing doesn't give it to some that already came out it has come out again they already have two of those pets me and others who spend many hours in farm n no the game is not giving them

Stop crying farm more

Please
02-19-2023, 01:05 PM
Is targetting visor supposed to drop? The description of it says happy valentines day 2022

Zerowilder
02-19-2023, 01:21 PM
Targeting visor does drop, its much harder to drop then most of the other visors but the answer to this is yes.

Please
02-19-2023, 03:22 PM
Targeting visor does drop, its much harder to drop then most of the other visors but the answer to this is yes.

Ok thanks for info

Zerowilder
02-20-2023, 01:04 PM
Hello, I want to know something. Will the pink flowers ever return at an event or not? and could you create a pink shirt and also make the wings move please .. thank you very much

I highly doubt pink flowers would return I heard that they're a charity event item so was probably a 1 time thing.

Souzfusion
02-22-2023, 03:20 AM
Hello, I want to know something. Will the pink flowers ever return at an event or not? and could you create a pink shirt and also make the wings move please .. thank you very much

Making the Wings move would be super cool, the dynamics on Dark Legends are pretty neat

EvelynENK
02-23-2023, 12:06 PM
Hi, could they bring back the pink flowers? It's impossible to get some because the few that have them sell them expensively and you don't have all that Could it be that they could add wing effects or make the wings move? They could also create a pink shirt. One last thing would be cool than vanity shirts have effects if it is red a red glow and so all the shirts also a pet dinosaur like those in red sun pirate shop thanks..or if they can't bring the flowers they could make the yellow flowers show up on the character's screen like the pink thanks.

Zerowilder
02-23-2023, 06:01 PM
Hi, could they bring back the pink flowers? It's impossible to get some because the few that have them sell them expensively and you don't have all that Could it be that they could add wing effects or make the wings move? They could also create a pink shirt. One last thing would be cool than vanity shirts have effects if it is red a red glow and so all the shirts also a pet dinosaur like those in red sun pirate shop thanks..or if they can't bring the flowers they could make the yellow flowers show up on the character's screen like the pink thanks.

Not sure if you understand, pink flowers were a 1 time thing which means it only happens once. I think it was a cancer support charity might be wrong I doubt they would bring that back so I would stop spamming in forums thanks.. also there's a thread for ideas it's best to use the correct thread.

Please
02-23-2023, 06:42 PM
I really think some items like pf deserve to be kept a 1 time thing