View Full Version : Preferred loot

evilgenesis
08-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Whats preferred loot? The thing for new enchancer. Also off-topic im selling custom battleshell set. :3

Kanozaki
08-30-2012, 08:52 PM
im assuming you only get purple + ?

Ihavenokills
08-30-2012, 09:27 PM
according to the enhancers given to PL not to long ago, it gives you items related to your toon. soooo say your a commando, the loot that drops will always be commando related in some way that you can wear.

evilgenesis
08-30-2012, 09:40 PM
according to the enhancers given to PL not to long ago, it gives you items related to your toon. soooo say your a commando, the loot that drops will always be commando related in some way that you can wear.
Gasp. :0 thanks

Ihavenokills
08-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Gasp. :0 thanks

yep np!

Kanozaki
08-30-2012, 10:10 PM

oh awesome , i guess this is both a double edged sword for those who have alts who they farm for. But then again com and op gear generally cost more so i guess this is useful for merchants too.

evilgenesis
08-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Lol. I have capped of all class so this rlly usefull. Except the new pink enhancer is way overpriced.

Tayvar
08-31-2012, 09:42 AM
I would actually prefer it if we got random classes loot. IMO only getting loot for your class seems to cheapen game economies.

Tryggva
08-31-2012, 12:03 PM
So a comm will get flux cannon instead of coil at hive? Heavy pistols dont have a preferred class right?

akfury
08-31-2012, 02:20 PM
I would actually prefer it if we got random classes loot. IMO only getting loot for your class seems to cheapen game economies.

i agree with you... this is just stupid :/

flashbackflip
08-31-2012, 03:20 PM
i agree with you... this is just stupid :/

Hey! If you dont like ut, then you can go to avatar screen - tap 'BUFFS' there and delete unwanted effect while leaving all the rest! I hope it helps to solve ya problem..

As for new toons levelling - this feature is very useful coz at low levels trash for other classes is absolutely useless, though you can equip oranges for your own class

Worship
08-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Wow thanks! Even I didnt know that!

Prestige
08-31-2012, 03:31 PM
Lol. I have capped of all class so this rlly usefull. Except the new pink enhancer is way overpriced.

It's not overpriced. Think about what you are getting. 4x-5x the speed on your runs because of the speed and damage bonus. 1 hour long, a miner is 20 platinum and the new one is 80 platinum. So 2 miners is just as long as the new one, 40 platinum or 30 platinum when on sale. But you have 4x damage so your runs are faster. If you run with people using these it's insanely fast.

akfury
08-31-2012, 03:51 PM
Hey! If you dont like ut, then you can go to avatar screen - tap 'BUFFS' there and delete unwanted effect while leaving all the rest! I hope it helps to solve ya problem..

As for new toons levelling - this feature is very useful coz at low levels trash for other classes is absolutely useless, though you can equip oranges for your own class

you can turn it of ?!?!!?

wow thanks dude i did not know lol

flashbackflip
08-31-2012, 04:37 PM
you can turn it of ?!?!!?

wow thanks dude i did not know lol

Was glad to help bro)

Szangheili
08-31-2012, 05:20 PM
How do you guys have like 6 toons capped and stuff???? What is your secret?? :( I'm taking forever to cap my main and I'm becoming impatient.... About to just give up...

Mitchturbo
08-31-2012, 07:18 PM
How do you guys have like 6 toons capped and stuff???? What is your secret?? :( I'm taking forever to cap my main and I'm becoming impatient.... About to just give up...

Patience, Determination and lastly... 9 months without lvl cap :-)

akfury
08-31-2012, 09:42 PM
Or be filFthy rich and just buy your cap using platinum... I prefer Mitch's way

iAmPain
09-01-2012, 12:24 AM

Yep, that's the way to do it..

iAmPain
09-01-2012, 12:27 AM

Yep, that's the way to do it..

gison
09-01-2012, 04:28 AM

I prefer ur way :p

KillaSkillz
09-01-2012, 10:04 AM
I'm in savant and this new 80 plat enhancer does not reroll 100%. It is rerolling 25%. And there are greens and purples in that loot table there. I am getting no reroll notice and yellows as drops with an occasional reroll to a green. If this continues i will not buy another, i bought it specifically to farm faster, i can get this same effect with my bigger luck at a slower pace. One run of both maps and only yellows and greens, 3 rerolls out of 15 drops, and one purple tat wasnt a reroll, battleshell chest. Pretty disappointing start.

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/Drackilla/SC20120901-112711.png
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/Drackilla/SC20120901-113237.png

Sorry for them being sideways they didn't turn properly. This is savant 1, rerolled on boss only 1 out of 6 drops. I don't have pictures of savant 2 but same results. On a side note it rerolls everytime in redsun, shipyard, and hive, from what I can tell, buy thats not what I spent 80 plat to do.... hmm i dont think in savant it's rerolling on boxes or mobs. Only bosses.

flashbackflip
09-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Not only Savant, Killa!

I was curious too so i used this elix to lvl up my alt the fastest way

NO REROLLS on lower maps like D7 and CyCorp - i even get commons, tho oranges are surely possible there.. And not ONCE it was 'you are lucky' line

I think it's bugged and maybe you should apply yo screens to 'bugs' part of forums - that might help us all ;)

Prestige
09-01-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm in savant and this new 80 plat enhancer does not reroll 100%. It is rerolling 25%. And there are greens and purples in that loot table there. I am getting no reroll notice and yellows as drops with an occasional reroll to a green. If this continues i will not buy another, i bought it specifically to farm faster, i can get this same effect with my bigger luck at a slower pace. One run of both maps and only yellows and greens, 3 rerolls out of 15 drops, and one purple tat wasnt a reroll, battleshell chest. Pretty disappointing start.

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/Drackilla/SC20120901-112711.png
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/Drackilla/SC20120901-113237.png

Sorry for them being sideways they didn't turn properly. This is savant 1, rerolled on boss only 1 out of 6 drops. I don't have pictures of savant 2 but same results. On a side note it rerolls everytime in redsun, shipyard, and hive, from what I can tell, buy thats not what I spent 80 plat to do.... hmm i dont think in savant it's rerolling on boxes or mobs. Only bosses.

Never stack daily and another luck enhancer...

KillaSkillz
09-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Nothing stacked, thats how it is for that 4x multi. I guess its so you can delete the parts you dont want to use like the preferred loot part.

Szangheili
09-02-2012, 01:22 PM
The 30 minute enhancer, does it run out of time during your time at Blackstar?? I could've sworn I only played like 10 minutes at the hive and it died out...

KillaSkillz
09-02-2012, 02:00 PM
It times out on deck. I did it yesterday. It should only run while you are in an instance.

But i have been guilty of being in map and getting distracted by something else more important and had to set it down and go and lost 20 minutes that way.

flashbackflip
09-02-2012, 04:10 PM
The 30 minute enhancer, does it run out of time during your time at Blackstar?? I could've sworn I only played like 10 minutes at the hive and it died out...

I noticed that if you close the game while being on a map, not at base - then enhancers run out

So if you want to make a break - go to BS first and then turn yo game/device off