PDA

View Full Version : Please add achievement

Growwle
08-30-2012, 10:24 PM
Please add an achievement for people who get to level 31 after the bug fix only, it is the best solution. I know that the people who capped before the fix, were not using an exploit, as the bug was not their fault. Also, it is good that no one is getting rolled back, but there should be something special for those who have to work harder for 31. Most likely this thread will be locked, but it is completely a reasonable suggestion.

HunterSLAYER
08-30-2012, 11:39 PM
I agree with Growwle. Bug exploit or not, hard work was not needed to get to 31 before the bug fix i mean...1760 exp seriously?
If i took time off work o Fridays i could probably grind 1760 in no time and possibly even 4 times as much if i don't eat, drink and sleep(Hardcore gamer concentration level mode).

*Grinded 6 lvs alone in one day without Elixirs yesterday when x2 started, yes i'm that hardcore :)

I'm Siri
08-31-2012, 12:56 AM
Or make another elite cap for level 32 instead. (skill unlock for lev32 can change to 33). That only fair for all....
Yah...likely this thread will be another lock thread:(

I'm Siri
08-31-2012, 01:07 AM
Simple solution.
Can't roll back. Pls go forward.
Please STS. You apologized, but without remedy plan.
Do something for your mistake.
Example:
I'm level30 with 6000/17.6k exp to level31
I should be after new patch
Level31 with 4.3k/17.6k exp to level 32

So same for those early cap
Award them with same exp as me or more, maybe
6k/17.6k to level32

Thoughts?!?

Growwle
08-31-2012, 01:32 AM
Or make another elite cap for level 32 instead. (skill unlock for lev32 can change to 33). That only fair for all....
Yah...likely this thread will be another lock thread:(

I like that idea too, since there are 32 weapons and all.

KillaSkillz
08-31-2012, 05:21 AM
Either sound good to me. But L32 may throw off their growth chart for this game, and a completist missing an achievement would not be good. Maybe a new cap title for those that have the long road to L31 or something? it's not much but it's something for the effort to L31 that some were gifted by the bug.

I am not a heavy duty grinder (couple hours gameplay each day) and I would already be L31 if the bug wasn't fixed. It had to be done.

Cero
08-31-2012, 06:03 AM
Either sound good to me. But L32 may throw off their growth chart for this game, and a completist missing an achievement would not be good. Maybe a new cap title for those that have the long road to L31 or something? it's not much but it's something for the effort to L31 that some were gifted by the bug.

I am not a heavy duty grinder (couple hours gameplay each day) and I would already be L31 if the bug wasn't fixed. It had to be done.
*like*

I think this idea is much better than lvls and Achievements.

Hmmm
New title suggest would be

<Stoned> lol idk:P

KillaSkillz
08-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Hmmm "granite grinder" idk either. Its the hardest stone and kind of goes with the theme of this update.

Growwle
08-31-2012, 10:39 AM
Hmmm "granite grinder" idk either. Its the hardest stone and kind of goes with the theme of this update.

Lol, since we are getting cheesy, how about "slave to the grind".

Samhayne
08-31-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for taking the time to voice your suggestions. We really appreciate it. Not a bad idea, however, it would tacitly penalize those who got to 31 early due to the bug. It was, after all, our bug, not theirs.

Growwle
08-31-2012, 01:46 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for taking the time to voice your suggestions. We really appreciate it. Not a bad idea, however, it would tacitly penalize those who got to 31 early due to the bug. It was, after all, our bug, not theirs.

Thanks for responding. Not to beat a dead horse, but the level 32 idea that was posted in this thread would not penalize anyone, is that viable? Set 31 back to the lower xp requirement and add level 32 as elite. The main concern was pvp imbalance, not the fact that some people got to 31 ahead of others.

SssoulSsshine
08-31-2012, 02:14 PM
What's the difference, really...you don't even have to play this game to get to elite cap, pop in a few times a day and set the timers and it takes like a week or so to hit elite cap. *That* is silly IMNSHO. In a week you'll have some people that capped with the bug, and other people that capped without the bug but doing each level once and then setting lotsa timers. Grinding is completely unnecessary except to get stuff, or prove how cool you are by capping in 2 days instead of 10.

Theholyangel
08-31-2012, 03:19 PM
I guess at first i agreed with the statements in the beggining, i was so devoted to getting 31 that i stayed up all night playing :P sad as that is to say, when i recieved the news i was pretty angry, but stuff happens. My only problem is the new skill, dark binding. Im a pvp nut, dark binding in my opinion has totally ruined it... Liked lvl 26 pvp more...

octavos
08-31-2012, 03:22 PM
What's the difference, really...you don't even have to play this game to get to elite cap, pop in a few times a day and set the timers and it takes like a week or so to hit elite cap. *That* is silly IMNSHO. In a week you'll have some people that capped with the bug, and other people that capped without the bug but doing each level once and then setting lotsa timers. Grinding is completely unnecessary except to get stuff, or prove how cool you are by capping in 2 days instead of 10.

Advantages....in loot: Gems, Weapons, and in pvp. there is also a elite item benefit to control the selling for high end players in AH (since items are level based ya'know like relics). first come first serve basis. A mission to get 17.6k of something would help. just like the last thread sam closed and delphina, this is a larger issue here since more threads are popping up. "THIS" bug that no one else can use since its not an exploit....it happened in PL if i remember correctly and the problem was quickly eradicated.

Samhayne
08-31-2012, 03:53 PM
I guess at first i agreed with the statements in the beggining, i was so devoted to getting 31 that i stayed up all night playing :P sad as that is to say, when i recieved the news i was pretty angry, but stuff happens. My only problem is the new skill, dark binding. Im a pvp nut, dark binding in my opinion has totally ruined it... Liked lvl 26 pvp more...

We patch out a balance pass at abilities in PvP and Dark Binding isn't the uber thing it used to be. Hopefully this helps to bring balance back to the forc... umm to PvP :vP:

MightyMicah
08-31-2012, 05:24 PM
We patch out a balance pass at abilities in PvP and Dark Binding isn't the uber thing it used to be. Hopefully this helps to bring balance back to the forc... umm to PvP :vP:

Haha I see what you did there ;)

Lowlyspy
08-31-2012, 05:37 PM
How about a double xp week is given, like 4-5 days of double xp. Doubling both dungeons and allies. Sure it's not quite 1/10 but it would be better than nothing. Could we all be content with that?

monarchival
08-31-2012, 05:42 PM
Advantages....in loot: Gems, Weapons, and in pvp. there is also a elite item benefit to control the selling for high end players in AH (since items are level based ya'know like relics). first come first serve basis. A mission to get 17.6k of something would help. just like the last thread sam closed and delphina, this is a larger issue here since more threads are popping up. "THIS" bug that no one else can use since its not an exploit....it happened in PL if i remember correctly and the problem was quickly eradicated.

Just to clarify....relic items were lvl 31 from the start. And pink gems max at lvl 30 so no real advantage there either cos im farming those atm.
Its time to let this whole thing go. Im over it and enjoying farming and lvling. In a week or so everybody will be capped anyways and this will be forgotten.

octavos
08-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Just to clarify....relic items were lvl 31 from the start. And pink gems max at lvl 30 so no real advantage there either cos im farming those atm.
Its time to let this whole thing go. Im over it and enjoying farming and lvling. In a week or so everybody will be capped anyways and this will be forgotten.

im guessing since its directed to me. Im guessing your 31, well gratz to you my friend. as for everyone else, I agree with another double XP weekend to make sure its a week like you state.

monarchival
08-31-2012, 06:30 PM
im guessing since its directed to me. Im guessing your 31, well gratz to you my friend. as for everyone else, I agree with another double XP weekend to make sure its a week like you state.

U guessed wrong, im lvl 30 only 5k out of 17k. And my post is not directed at u, ppl need to lighten up.

monarchival
08-31-2012, 06:48 PM

Oh yeah, the only reason i quoted u was because it sounded like u were implying the ppl that capped had an advantage to get lvl 31 relic items. I just wanted to make it clear it doesnt matter what lvl u r, the relic items will still be lvl 31. Sorry if u felt i was flaming u or something, i wasnt. I realise how u would think anyone defending the ppl that capped is proly one of those capped ppl. Im just a fan of the game and like u i was miffed about the ppl that capped early. Sts has made thier descision, do i agree with it? No. I would have preferred the capped ppl who capped by the bug be singled out and xp added and their cap reward removed until they properly cap. I dont think it would be too hard to find the ppl that capped by means of the bug. In the end, it was proly not worth the effort to rectify a handfull of toons that capped thru no fault of their own. If ur a superhardcore player, u could be capped by now the legit way. I know of ppl that r already capped without the bug. And those ppl that capped early would proly be capped by now too. So they capped a couple days earlier than they would have, im not gonna stress over it, not worth the anguish.

MightyMicah
09-01-2012, 12:16 PM
How about a double xp week is given, like 4-5 days of double xp. Doubling both dungeons and allies. Sure it's not quite 1/10 but it would be better than nothing. Could we all be content with that?

This the best suggestion I've heard because it penalizes no one and gives an advance to everyone while still satisfying the problem somewhat. Good idea!

Personally I still don't think anything should be done. But that's just me...and no I'm not one of the few who capped in the glitch.

XchilangopwnX
09-01-2012, 03:15 PM
My thoughts:

It was the devs fault and they apologized. Humans make mistakes. Get over it.

I am barely level 29 and still enjoying my slow progression to level 31. Instead of complaining take the time to actually enjoy what the DL developer team spent hours, possibly months, making for us to enjoy.

If you dislike hardcore PvE grinding then don't. I just log in set and collect allies, socialize in town, vaguely PvP, enjoy helping people get Obsidian Lord title, and look at the AH vanity prices. Sometimes I do some PvE runs to try my luck at a Vanity drop (which I don't have much, meh).

I look forward to hitting 31, but all in due time. Just chill and take it easy because the cap won't be raised for another few months and the game isn't going anywhere. Like last time they will more than likely do a double XP event, but don't ask for it right after the cap raise. That's just illogical, to phrase it in less offensive terms.

Enjoy life guys. Game comes second. #YOLO

Games will live on after your time.

Dueces,
Chilango.