PDA

View Full Version : awakes from kraken aa to rahabkor aa

dafak
02-09-2023, 08:56 PM
hello I have an idea and I think we need this.. when crafting kraken artifact to rahabkor artifact pls add something like orb or gem crafting materials to transfer our awakes from kraken to rahabkor, I'm not saying to transfer awake from another item.. For example, i have 5%dex awake on my kraken artifact and I want to upgrade it to rahabkor artifact transferring 5%dex awake on it.
This might be useful specially for future gears that will be upgraded like ekenta amulet, mecharydon ring, etc.
sorry for my bad england

Ploid
02-09-2023, 10:20 PM
It's well known that upgrading items removes the Awakes.

It's been known since Skratch weapons.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
02-09-2023, 11:32 PM
Yeah i hope we do keep the awakes tho just for this kraken ones

like zodias advanced technology please do something let us keep our awakes XD

Cinco
02-10-2023, 09:27 AM
An item that allows you to duplicate / hold / transfer Awakenings could be possible. We'll think about it.

The Crafting system itself does not need to special-case items of particular rarity nor Awakes that you may / may not value.

It's a choice: awaken your preferred gear or sacrifice it along with the recipe and lose the awakenings.

Pineapple
02-10-2023, 10:48 AM
The proc might be stronger and lower CD but the new AA proc is 7 seconds and the 81 kraken (nor rahab) are 10 seconds

Advocacies
02-10-2023, 12:26 PM
An item that allows you to duplicate / hold / transfer Awakenings could be possible. We'll think about it.

The Crafting system itself does not need to special-case items of particular rarity nor Awakes that you may / may not value.

It's a choice: awaken your preferred gear or sacrifice it along with the recipe and lose the awakenings.

Please consider keeping awakes for accessories

Cinco
02-10-2023, 12:33 PM
Please consider keeping awakes for accessories

It has been considered - and we will not be adding this feature to the Crafting System.