PDA

View Full Version : Dates

Rasor
02-09-2023, 10:06 PM
I noticed how some vantiys have the dates written on the description, would it be possible to make it so all the vanities had it? My reasoning is I always wonder how old or when a certain vantiy was available.Even a small icon beside the trade and auction corner would be pretty dope. I know it would prob take ages to put all the dates on them but still worth a shot

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
02-10-2023, 03:38 AM
+1, would be great especially to returning veterans/players like myself. Would definitely want to know the year of release for those vanities that I have had my eye on.

Oakmaiden
02-10-2023, 09:06 AM
Either you like it or not, date shouldn’t be a deciding factor.

Rasor
02-10-2023, 02:32 PM
Either you like it or not, date shouldn’t be a deciding factor.

Would you mind elaborating your statement, I don’t quite get what deciding factors has to do with getting dates implemented on all vanities, if you saying that dates are a key factor for choosing a desired vantiy I would have to disagree with you, I’m all eyes if I misunderstood ty

Oakmaiden
02-12-2023, 09:45 AM
Would you mind elaborating your statement, I don’t quite get what deciding factors has to do with getting dates implemented on all vanities, if you saying that dates are a key factor for choosing a desired vantiy I would have to disagree with you, I’m all eyes if I misunderstood ty

First, sounds like a waste of valuable time for devs.
Second, people would try to raise prices on undervalued items based on release date.
Is that clear enough for you?
Third, my comment encompassed the entire chats opinions. Not just your post.
Fourth, you mentioned trade/auction. Seems money was on your mind.

Rasor
02-12-2023, 10:05 AM
First, sounds like a waste of valuable time for devs.
Second, people would try to raise prices on undervalued items based on release date.
Is that clear enough for you?
Third, my comment encompassed the entire chats opinions. Not just your post.
Fourth, you mentioned trade/auction. Seems money was on your mind.

I said it would be dope to have a little icon beside trade and auction showing the date not cause of price lol, don’t really see how it’s a waste of devs time when it can be done over time. Manipulation of Prices already happens all the time so I don’t see why dates being added would be a massive change on prices imo

asommers
02-16-2023, 05:16 PM
This would be a lot of work for us. I remember adding a date to one vanity recently and it took way too long. It probably would be better for the community wiki (search event preview posts for items and associate event/post date).

-ALS