PDA

View Full Version : Guild: Venom Now Open for Recruitment

Xanthia
04-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Hello All and Thank you for taking the time to read this Announcement!

Venom is now open for Applications!!!

The following classes are what we are currently needing:

5 Mages (All DPS)

The purpose of this guild is to be a small tight knit guild that focuses on the interaction between guild members and improving the quality of players rather then just sheer quantity. We will have limited spots available until we see the direction the game is going to take us. Venom, for the most part will be able End Game PvE content and when PvP comes out we will conquer that endeavor as well. We will primarily be a hard-core style guild, looking for the dedicated player who can learn his class and preform on the highest level of difficulty. We will be looking for serious individuals who wish to share in the fame and fortune of great gear and a great time in the guild. All in all the guild will be a sanctuary for the select few players who enjoy laid back chat, and an enjoyable time playing Pocket Legends. We look forward to playing with you in the future.
We have a Forum that will be the backbone of the information that will supply members and fans alike to learn more about the events will we be hosting.

Guild Forum: www.pocketlegends.gheroworld.com

When you get to the website, go to the How to Register link, and that will guide you through the process. Once you validate your e-mail address, please proceed to the Venom section of our Forums, where you can read the Code of Conduct and view a Application and please follow the guidelines on the application to inquire as to how to post a reply. Please do not take these applications as a joking matter, we will be looking for serious quality players, and will want to play with every applicant before making any final decisions. We will only accept applications if you have reached the max level.

Ventrilo information:

Hostname: 174.120.122.162
Port: 4507
Password: councilor

Please use your in-game name.

If you would like to get in contact with the Leader of this guild or the Senior Councilor please direct your questions to:

Xanthia - Leader
Odvar - Senior Councilor

Thank you all for your patience, I appreciate everyone who has expressed interest to me in the past and I look forward to viewing your application.

Everyone have a great night and GO Venom!

Odvar
04-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Hoowah!

Ordaigh is me, Odvar, if needed shoot me a PM here or on our forums.

Looking forward to a great time!

Purearch
04-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Still not allowing me to log in xan....

Xanthia
04-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Working on fixing that right now, sorry for the inconvenience

Purearch
04-20-2010, 09:56 PM
It's all good!! Let me know with a pm please. Thanks

Xanthia
04-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Until we can resolve the problem with the forums, If you would please copy this Application and fill in your information and please send this to my Inbox :) I will be replying to you through this mail system until I can get the forum fixed.

============
C H A R A C T E R
============

- Name:

- Class:

- Level:

- Real life age:

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with or wish to play?:

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Time zone:

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours):

=======
R A I D S/G R O U P S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience? (Y/N):

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid or group?:

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N):

- Will you be able to get a chat program called Ventrilo? (Y/N)

- Do you have a Microphone? (Y/N)

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any Guild Venom members?:

- Where you referred here by any Venom Members? If yes, who?

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself:

- Why did you choose to apply to Venom?:

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?:

- Will you use the Guild Forum? (I highly recommend you answer yes to this) (Y/N):

- Did you read the Guild Code of Conduct and agree to it? (Y/N):

- Anything else you would like to add to your application?

Odvar
04-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Yes it appears that an unforseen issue has arisen with the forum in which we need to contact the site admin.... and unfortunatly he is unavailible at the moment. Please bear with the difficulty things will be on track soon.

Thanks,

Odvar

Laska
04-20-2010, 11:09 PM
I submitted my app on the forum ur inbox was full hope that's oka.

Xanthia
04-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Yes, I got your app on the forum, thank you

Flora
04-21-2010, 01:15 AM
For all people who are interested in the guild, I'm the administrator of the forums.
The forums are not dedicated entirely to the Venom guild; it fact it's actually a general forum for all Pocket Legend purposes. However, Venom is, you can call it, the "official" guild of the forums, therefore, the guild forums are located within the forum that is linked in the first post.

The problems with registering aren't actually problems, per se. The thing is, we have one database where people register in (the one on the main, Inotia 2, forums). It's impossible to sync all the forums to one database without serious errors in all forums; therefore I have to literally manually sync the forums about once a day. Therefore it may take up to about 24 hours to get your account synced to all forums. I'm usually home at 6 PM PST, so that means most syncs happen around that time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For those who haven't had their accounts synced, try sending me an e-mail (my address is located on the site when registering); if I see it, I will sync the databases ASAP.

Thanks,
Flora

tl;dr - Just read the bolded sentences.

Pixxie
04-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Oh! Some competition huh Xanth? :)

Xanthia
04-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Possibly, just running a tight ship

Xanthia
04-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Bumped! After several players have taken the offer to start their application process, we have a more limited number of players for each class left, after the number listed above is reached we will not be open for recruitment of any kind.

However if you feel you are an outstanding player and would like to join our ranks, please feel free to fill out an application and either myself or my Senior Councilor will contact you.

Thanks for your time.

Flamin
04-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Nice to have some competition, I'm a proud Legendary Alliance guild member.

Xanthia
04-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Bumped! We have just purchased a Ventrilo server. Also more players have applied, we now have a much more limited selection of classes needed.

Thanks

King Richie
04-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Good luck xanthia hope your clan gets popular

Xanthia
04-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Thanks, Me too!

Chronical
04-22-2010, 02:55 PM
You left Legends for this piece o sh- Cool website, I wont join though ;)

Xanthia
04-22-2010, 02:57 PM
I was never in Legends.

Odvar
04-22-2010, 03:46 PM
You left Legends for this piece o sh- Cool website, I wont join though ;)

/whistles

Not it!

Dizko
04-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Here's a bump for you Xan.

You'll always have friends over at Legends.

Jippy
04-23-2010, 07:33 PM
sent you an app Xan!

Xanthia
04-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Thank you all for taking an interest in the guild, we have been swamped with applications in the past 48 hours. I really appreciate everyone's enthusiasm.

Just wanting to let the community know we are as of now only open for Mage DPS applications.

However if you think you are the best at your class and you want to apply, we are always open for great skilled players and would definitely take a look at making an addition to our tight knit team.

Thanks

Purearch
04-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Bumping this seeing i am becoming a part of Venom who BTW is an awesome guild and wouldn't want to have any other guild.!!